Cyrk

pve NA PvE - WTS Animals WTT Metal and Wood

Dreadfleet in D10 wants to trade Cobalt for either Tin or Iridium and Lightwood and Strongwood for any other wood type.  We are in the Southeast island in the zone on the northern coastline. 

unknown.png?width=645&height=525  

I can also tame you high level Giraffes, Ostriches and Elephants on demand.  They improved the ostriches (fixed dismount bug, added weight) and I highly recommend them for scouting on new islands.  They can jump very high, are extremely fast and when you put weight points into them they can carry 1k+ weight at high levels now.  

I'm mostly interested in the aforementioned wood, metal and gold but let me know what you have to offer.  PM me on Discord Cyrk#7364 if you are interested in doing a deal.  

Edited by Cyrk

I will trade materials with you if you like.

I am located in f13 so it is a little bit of a trip.

I have Tin and aged-wood here. If you would like to deliver here i will give you the ratio of 2x for what ever mats you wish to trade.

If you wish for me to deliver to you i would like the 2x also in return . 

I am also interested in the hemp you have in your area and have cotton or jute to trade for that also .

I  am also interested in 2 high level elephants . Would need to see what price you are looking for them.

TY

Still looking for trades.  Vladen and I did a successful trade the same day.

1 hour ago, Pax said:

that the only three animals you have?

Can also tame Tigers, Parrots, Monkeys, Pigs or Cows on our island.  Tigers are difficult and I'd ask a lot for one.

Do you have giraffe for trade I got ironwood , agedwood, softwood, an Wetwood, I got some twigs there thatch resource

Edited by Yiyo30

I just traded 2 away, but I could tame one for you tomorrow potentially.  Add me on Discord Cyrk#7364 and we can discuss further.

Have Tin to trade and can also trade wetwood for Lightwood. Don’t needcobalt but looking to trade for resource types you may have easy access to. Particularly looking to acquire types of keratenoid other than bone or scale. Also looking for cocoa and limes and marrow.

Tried adding you on discord but it says invite is expired

Edited by Yiyo30

i have wetwood softwood cobalt tin,

I could use a high lvl giraffe and elephant 

name your price,

also i tried to add u on discard

23 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Have Tin to trade and can also trade wetwood for Lightwood. Don’t needcobalt but looking to trade for resource types you may have easy access to. Particularly looking to acquire types of keratenoid other than bone or scale. Also looking for cocoa and limes and marrow.

I'd do my Light Wood for your Wet wood if you come to me.  I can throw in some limes, they're on our island.  I need the Keratinoid I have so sorry none for trade.  I'd trade silver for tin if you want to do that.  Add me on Discord.

5 hours ago, war machine said:

i have wetwood softwood cobalt tin,

I could use a high lvl giraffe and elephant 

name your price,

also i tried to add u on discard

I just added someone new on Discord, could be you.  Let's talk on there.  If not, re-send invitation.