Sign in to follow this  
NesquickPT

Waste of time - I am done

Hello fellow pirates,

After almost 200 hours playing this "game" my schooner sunk alongside with my patience. I was saying to everyone "the game sucks in terms of development but it is fun to play you should get it" but after spending this much time in the game and looking back this game is nothing more than frustration after frustration.

Let's start from the beginning, first off all it took ages to find a place to set up base and by base I mean, 1 Flag radius. After that we started our galleon which took ages to build  but that's besides the point, took it to the sea and lost it because we died at the same time and couldn't spawn inside the ship while we were being attacked by a SoD ship.

My question is, how the hell the most basic stuff is not working properly, THE SPAWN!

Moving forward, we sucked it up and decided not to waste time on a galleon and get a schooner for each member. We built 2 schooners initially, one of them lasted 2 days, until we tried to get a purple chest, lowered the anchor the ship glitched out and sunk.

Once again, we were kinda "fuck it, its a schooner, we can build another one relatively fast". In the meantime we built 3 more schooners, today one of them sunk again. Why? Well, was doing the farming run, was about to drop the wood inside the chest and got stuck in between to planks, super frustrated accidentally removed a plank from the ship, guess what, because I was stuck couldn't repair it and another schooner sunk.

And this is just the adventure regarding ships, there is plenty more in those 200 hours, like being stuck in pretty much every single asset in this game, stuck on doors, stuck on gates, stuck inside animals, stuck on ladders, stuck on ships, stuck between trees, being attacked for alphas because (horses, rabbits for example) walk against you, get upset, and kill you, animals stuck on ships, like yesterday took us almost 15 minutes to get rid of our elephant stuck on one of our schooners the list goes on and on.

Please don't be a fan boy and don't come here saying "Oh its in alpha/beta, blah blah blah" that's shit, the game is broken, the most fundamental stuff doesn't work.

I bought this game because it has potential, IT DOES, but not the way the dev team does stuff. Instead of fixing the game's core, and by that I mean for example collisions, they are worried about stone walls, krakens and shit when 70% of the player base can't even do the first power stone due the ridiculous amount of animals on the islands.

I am not one to criticise without trying to help so there is a list of things you should consider fixing before changing "Stone Walls"

- Make the power stone islands hard but challenging

a) Reduce the amount of creatures | b) Lower their levels c) get rid of that BS (creatures) all together and incorporate the treasure hunting into that. Like find a set of keys to open the door for hydra and the hydra will give you the power stone itself.

- Sort out the cluster fuck the FoY / Power Stone island is

a) fast decay on anchored ships for example would prevent people from leaving the ships there, causing a massive lag and frame drops to others who are trying to reach the FoY / PS

- Sort out the claiming situation, because it is absolutely atrocious. a 15*15 grid = 255 Sectors * 4 Islands each sector = 900 Islands to claim (I know this number isn't real because you have free ports, lawless zones, PS islands and sectors with less than 4 islands) How are you going to have space even for 5K players?

- Food / Drinks / Vitamins Mechanics

a) get rid of it because everyone rather die than care about the broken mechanics. b) find a way to make it worthwhile  to care about, for example giving small boosts of speed, damage or whatever when you have the vitamins at certain levels or whatever.

- Alphas, completely useless. The game does not need alphas period.

Last but not least, make your devs play the game, because most of this stuff would be fixed already if you guys played your own game for a couple hours.

I would like to say it was a good experience and I/we (my company) will be back, but it wasn't and not sure if we will come back, things need to change a lot and the dev team needs to start working on meaningful stuff alongside balancing whats already in game.

Best Regards

NesquickPT

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

TLDR lots of crying...

If you losing a galleon to a SOTD you didn't need to be in a galleon in the first place.... 2nd you were trying to get a purple chest in the middle of the ocean and lowered anchor?  None of that makes sense... ( btw you can grapple those and pull them to your boat ).  Don't understand how you can't spawn on a boat unless you put your bed in a dumb location or someone teleported from off the grid to the boat before all that and caused the bed to have a long CD... Really don't understand how you had this issues.  Falling between planks... never had this happen in a boat before... but like I said if you putting stuff in dumb locations... I could see this happening.

All and all this is EA... it has bugs... lots of bugs... Its not a completed game... so if you trying to play a completed game.... you need to change your personality.

We all know the real and only issues are their claiming system and Asians.

21 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

Please don't be a fan boy and don't come here saying "Oh its in alpha/beta, blah blah blah"

14 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

this is EA

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

I mean... it is an alpha though.... are alphas suppose to be bug free? 

The mentality of some people here is definitely "Alpha/EA is really full release" and i'm pretty sure we have shit like Fallout 76 to thank for that.  Full release games releasing buggy as fuck.

I've been saying things like this since oh day 2? Making anything more grindy while the game is such a glitchy buggy mess is just adding salt to the wound. Once everything is stable and balanced then and only then should you consider changing costs. Crap like that will drive players away. 

27 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

TLDR lots of crying...

If you losing a galleon to a SOTD you didn't need to be in a galleon in the first place.... 2nd you were trying to get a purple chest in the middle of the ocean and lowered anchor?  None of that makes sense... ( btw you can grapple those and pull them to your boat ).  Don't understand how you can't spawn on a boat unless you put your bed in a dumb location or someone teleported from off the grid to the boat before all that and caused the bed to have a long CD... Really don't understand how you had this issues.  Falling between planks... never had this happen in a boat before... but like I said if you putting stuff in dumb locations... I could see this happening.

All and all this is EA... it has bugs... lots of bugs... Its not a completed game... so if you trying to play a completed game.... you need to change your personality.

We all know the real and only issues are their claiming system and Asians.

I should have expected this 😄 This game has a lot of alphas in game and outside of it that cant even grasp that the game's core is broken, specially the collisions.

I didn't buy a finished game I am fully aware of that, but I thought I could at least play it and enjoy it, not gonna lie, it was fun on the first 20 hours. After that was just frustration.

I don't want to argue with kids, but just to make it clear to everyone I'll answer your "questions".

1 - Who are you to say I can't/shouldn't build a galleon? It is a sandbox so everyone does whatever they feel like and second losing something because you don't know what you are doing it is completely different than losing something due to a fundamental thing in the game not working properly. the SPAWN. One more thing, dumb locations? If I can't put something somewhere add a radius to prevent players to put things in "dumb locations".

2 - the chest was near the shore to be precise near shipyards with couple of sand banks around that's why I could use the anchor, don't ask me how/why it was there but it was, tried to get it that happened.

3 - Yes I am putting planks in dumb locations because when you build a boat you can put planks everywhere. I am not talking about roofs/ceiling/walls, I am talking about the plank that form the boat. If it din't happen to you great, lets hope that never happens because it sucks.

4 - Asian? WOAH, so you are blaming people for playing the game. Okey. Enjoy the game. You are happy, that's what matters in the end of the day, just look at the stats for the game, online players, number of hours played etc, and you can see that this game is GROWING! Must be because it's going in the right direction.

Best Regards.

Edited by NesquickPT
  • Like 2

We paid to play early we can't be super pissed if things are not going well due to us pretty much agreeing to play a buggy game. There is a disclaimer when you look at it on the steam page. 

I know its a pain. I've dealt with some dumb things in this game. Getting stuck in floors, dying to alphas that glitch me into their bodies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warspectre said:

I've been saying things like this since oh day 2? Making anything more grindy while the game is such a glitchy buggy mess is just adding salt to the wound. Once everything is stable and balanced then and only then should you consider changing costs. Crap like that will drive players away. 

Balance includes changing costs.  It's definitely been done in a way that I don't like either.  But it's part of balancing the game.

2 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

I should have expected this 😄 This game has a lot of alphas in game and outside of it that cant even grasp that the game's core is broken, specially the collisions.

I didn't buy a finished game I am fully aware of that, but I thought I could at least play it and enjoy it, not gonna lie, it was fun on the first 20 hours. After that was just frustration.

I don't want to argue with kids, but just to make it clear to everyone I'll answer your "questions".

1 - Who are you to say I can't/shouldn't build a galleon? It is a sandbox so everyone does whatever they feel like and second losing something because you don't know what you are doing it is completely different than losing something due to a fundamental thing in the game not working properly. the SPAWN. One more thing, dumb locations? If I can't put something somewhere add a radius to prevent players to put things in "dumb locations".

2 - the chest was near the shore to be precise near shipyards with couple of sand banks around that's why I could use the anchor, don't ask me how/why it was there but it was, tried to get it that happened.

3 - Yes I am putting planks in dumb locations because when you build a boat you can put planks everywhere. I am not talking about roofs/ceiling/walls, I am talking about the plank that form the boat. If it din't happen to you great, lets hope that never happens to you because it sucks.

4 - Asian? WOAH, so you are blaming people for playing the game. Okey. Enjoy the game. You are happy, that's what matters in the end of the day, just look at the stats for the game, online players, number of hours played etc, and you can see that this game is GROWING! Must be because it's going in the right direction.

Best Regards.

I'm just saying if your 3 people trying to man a galleon and get in a fight... and you 3 people sound as novice as you sound.... yeah you don't need to be in a Galleon and its not the games fault. If you are novice players you probably need a lot of people to properly sail a galleon.  For us better players depending on what were doing we could use less.  Typical child mentality BIGGEST BOAT IN GAME I NEED IT AND NEED IT NOW OMG IM A CAPTIAN YAYAYAY OMG MY SHIP SUNK CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! THIS GAME SUCKS ITS THE GAMES FAULT!

Your little chest incident sounds like you hit a sandbar because you don't know how to sail....

Yes this game has bugs... but People using boats every damn day... and I don't think any of us have experienced one of these issues you just cried about....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

Please don't be a fan boy and don't come here saying "Oh its in alpha/beta, blah blah blah" that's shit, the game is broken, the most fundamental stuff doesn't work.

Saying that it's an alpha is completely valid.  Part of playing an alpha is the fact that fundamental mechanics don't work properly. That's the point of testing it, find flaws, and report them so they can be fixed before the full release.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingLlama said:

We paid to play early we can't be super pissed if things are not going well due to us pretty much agreeing to play a buggy game. There is a disclaimer when you look at it on the steam page. 

I know its a pain. I've dealt with some dumb things in this game. Getting stuck in floors, dying to alphas that glitch me into their bodies. 

True, and for the record, I agree with you, I knew what I was buying, but the problem IT IS NOT paying for an EA/Alpha, the problem is that the dev team is just doing "useless stuff" instead of fixing the fundamentals.

Adding more on top of broken stuff it is going to make the problem worse and it is going to snowball hard to the point they can't be bothered to go back and fix the fundamentals. (un)Fortunately, depending on who asks and about what project, I know a little bit codding, and most of this stuff would be done/fixed within a week tops.

Why are going to add a new submarine while there is people stuck on creatures? Why are they worried about stone walls if one of the game's core functionalities (claiming) does not work properly. This is my point. Its not because it EA/Alpha or whatever even less because people paid for an EA and expected a full game. I want the game to succeed like most of us, but again like most of us we get tired and sick of seeing the dev team waste time on useless shit while the fundamentals are broken.

Best Regards.

8 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

Balance includes changing costs.  It's definitely been done in a way that I don't like either.  But it's part of balancing the game.

I'm not talking about cost balance, I'm talking about islands that spawn hordes of 15 snakes/wolves/gators/lions/whatever aggro predators all in one spot, I'm talking about islands where one or more vital resources are simply absent while others have them in abundance even in the same zone, I'm talking about wildly fluctuating extreme temperatures that don't even make sense for the region they're occurring in, I'm talking about clusters of SoD. That's the kind of thing that needs balanced first before you start making things cost more. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

Hello fellow pirates,

After almost 200 hours playing this "game" my schooner sunk alongside with my patience. I was saying to everyone "the game sucks in terms of development but it is fun to play you should get it" but after spending this much time in the game and looking back this game is nothing more than frustration after frustration.

Let's start from the beginning, first off all it took ages to find a place to set up base and by base I mean, 1 Flag radius. After that we started our galleon which took ages to build  but that's besides the point, took it to the sea and lost it because we died at the same time and couldn't spawn inside the ship while we were being attacked by a SoD ship.

My question is, how the hell the most basic stuff is not working properly, THE SPAWN!

Moving forward, we sucked it up and decided not to waste time on a galleon and get a schooner for each member. We built 2 schooners initially, one of them lasted 2 days, until we tried to get a purple chest, lowered the anchor the ship glitched out and sunk.

Once again, we were kinda "fuck it, its a schooner, we can build another one relatively fast". In the meantime we built 3 more schooners, today one of them sunk again. Why? Well, was doing the farming run, was about to drop the wood inside the chest and got stuck in between to planks, super frustrated accidentally removed a plank from the ship, guess what, because I was stuck couldn't repair it and another schooner sunk.

And this is just the adventure regarding ships, there is plenty more in those 200 hours, like being stuck in pretty much every single asset in this game, stuck on doors, stuck on gates, stuck inside animals, stuck on ladders, stuck on ships, stuck between trees, being attacked for alphas because (horses, rabbits for example) walk against you, get upset, and kill you, animals stuck on ships, like yesterday took us almost 15 minutes to get rid of our elephant stuck on one of our schooners the list goes on and on.

I bought this game because it has potential, IT DOES, but not the way the dev team does stuff. Instead of fixing the game's core, and by that I mean for example collisions, they are worried about stone walls, krakens and shit when 70% of the player base can't even do the first power stone due the ridiculous amount of animals on the islands.

I am not one to criticise without trying to help so there is a list of things you should consider fixing before changing "Stone Walls"

- Make the power stone islands hard but challenging

a) Reduce the amount of creatures | b) Lower their levels c) get rid of that BS (creatures) all together and incorporate the treasure hunting into that. Like find a set of keys to open the door for hydra and the hydra will give you the power stone itself.

- Sort out the cluster fuck the FoY / Power Stone island is

a) fast decay on anchored ships for example would prevent people from leaving the ships there, causing a massive lag and frame drops to others who are trying to reach the FoY / PS

- Sort out the claiming situation, because it is absolutely atrocious. a 15*15 grid = 255 Sectors * 4 Islands each sector = 900 Islands to claim (I know this number isn't real because you have free ports, lawless zones, PS islands and sectors with less than 4 islands) How are you going to have space even for 5K players?

- Food / Drinks / Vitamins Mechanics

a) get rid of it because everyone rather die than care about the broken mechanics. b) find a way to make it worthwhile  to care about, for example giving small boosts of speed, damage or whatever when you have the vitamins at certain levels or whatever.

- Alphas, completely useless. The game does not need alphas period.

Last but not least, make your devs play the game, because most of this stuff would be fixed already if you guys played your own game for a couple hours.

I would like to say it was a good experience and I/we (my company) will be back, but it wasn't and not sure if we will come back, things need to change a lot and the dev team needs to start working on meaningful stuff alongside balancing whats already in game.

Best Regards

NesquickPT

Don’t really blame you man

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

I'm just saying if your 3 people trying to man a galleon and get in a fight... and you 3 people sound as novice as you sound.... yeah you don't need to be in a Galleon and its not the games fault. If you are novice players you probably need a lot of people to properly sail a galleon.  For us better players depending on what were doing we could use less.  Typical child mentality BIGGEST BOAT IN GAME I NEED IT AND NEED IT NOW OMG IM A CAPTIAN YAYAYAY OMG MY SHIP SUNK CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! THIS GAME SUCKS ITS THE GAMES FAULT!

Your little chest incident sounds like you hit a sandbar because you don't know how to sail....

Yes this game has bugs... but People using boats every damn day... and I don't think any of us have experienced one of these issues you just cried about....

After that and after what I am about to say, I am done with you. Typical fan boy.

I am going to put it as plain and simple as I can so your mind can understand the problem.

A novice player can build a galleon and sail it alone if he wants to, it is a SANDBOX game where you can do "pretty much what you want within the game's mechanics", but when that NOVICE player dies for some reason, he expects to be ABLE TO SPAWN back on the boat not outside. I'll make it a bit easier for you to understand, you build a base and you build a bed inside of it, if you die and click re-spawn you expect to be inside the base not on the outside. AM I RIGHT? The problem ins't good/bad Captains novice/expert players.

Yes the game has bugs, and most of us that bought the game knew and accepted upon purchase, the problem is like I mention before is the dev team wasting time on useless stuff instead of fixing fundamentals.

Best Regards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warspectre said:

I'm not talking about cost balance, I'm talking about islands that spawn hordes of 15 snakes/wolves/gators/lions/whatever aggro predators all in one spot, I'm talking about islands where one or more vital resources are simply absent while others have them in abundance even in the same zone, I'm talking about wildly fluctuating extreme temperatures that don't even make sense for the region they're occurring in, I'm talking about clusters of SoD. That's the kind of thing that needs balanced first before you start making things cost more. 

Sure, but a general statement saying they need to worry about balancing still includes cost balancing as well.

True, and for the record, I agree with you, I knew what I was buying, but the problem IT IS NOT paying for an EA/Alpha, the problem is that the dev team is just doing "useless stuff" instead of fixing the fundamentals.

Adding more on top of broken stuff it is going to make the problem worse and it is going to snowball hard to the point they can't be bothered to go back and fix the fundamentals. (un)Fortunately, depending on who asks and about what project, I know a little bit codding, and most of this stuff would be done/fixed within a week tops.

Why are going to add a new submarine while there is people stuck on creatures? Why are they worried about stone walls if one of the game's core functionalities (claiming) does not work properly. This is my point. Its not because it EA/Alpha or whatever even less because people paid for an EA and expected a full game. I want the game to succeed like most of us, but again like most of us we get tired and sick of seeing the dev team waste time on useless shit while the fundamentals are broken.

Best Regards.

It actually is entirely because of EA.  There are multiple cycles in development that include pushing out new content, can't exactly balance the game and make sure everything works together nicely if you never add new content now can you?  Add on to this it's not one team working on one thing, it's multiple teams in their organization working on multiple things, some things end up being ready before others.  I get it, you have an idea of how this should work and what they should be working on.

You have expectations that base mechanics this early on are going to work 100%.  That is entirely a you problem.  EA means that they are going to throw things in that work in a test model, but when the public gets it we tear it to bits and they've got to rebuild multiple times until they get something that isn't perfect but works for most scenarios.

9 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

Best Regards.

You sound like a whine-bag.... 

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE THE SOTD SHOT YOUR BED BECAUSE OF BAD PLACEMENT?  Do I need to point out how bed respawns work?  You should have a lot more than 1 bed on your galleon.... if someone TP's to the boat out of region its a 4 min CD... each bed has its own CD... if beds get destroyed you can't spawn on them anymore... I know for a fact... that you experienced one of these issues.

1 minute ago, Vaenix said:

Sure, but a general statement saying they need to worry about balancing still includes cost balancing as well.

It actually is entirely because of EA.  There are multiple cycles in development that include pushing out new content, can't exactly balance the game and make sure everything works together nicely if you never add new content now can you?  Add on to this it's not one team working on one thing, it's multiple teams in their organization working on multiple things, some things end up being ready before others.  I get it, you have an idea of how this should work and what they should be working on.

You have expectations that base mechanics this early on are going to work 100%.  That is entirely a you problem.  EA means that they are going to throw things in that work in a test model, but when the public gets it we tear it to bits and they've got to rebuild multiple times until they get something that isn't perfect but works for most scenarios.

I really don't get why the ones that "defend this dev team/game" for a lack of a better expression (and not saying that you are one) are always hitting the same key! Its because it EA, its because it Alpha. WE ALL KNOW THAT. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. WE DO EXPECT BUGS. What we need is the fundamentals working. I would be happy with that.

A good collision system, a good claiming system and a decent way to progress in the game with what they have. THAT's ALL. 

Now regarding what you said about teams and all that, I don't know how they work internally but what you said is completely ridiculous on any codding company. What you are saying is like "The core is broken, lets just keep adding stuff regardless if the core team fixes their stuff or not." If you do this let me tell you, you are making it worse and most of the times harder to fix the core because there is more dependencies. 

Best Regards,

8 minutes ago, NesquickPT said:

Best Regards.

Fair enough, I understand the frustration with it. So the reason why they add this new content is because its simple and doesn't require alot of coding compared to fixing bugs. They are different teams working on different corners of the atlas world. 

Fixing bugs is a problem child of any game development. I'm dealing with that on a company I work with. I'm a 3D Modeler and our programmers have bugs that been in game for years due to the previous team not fixing their base engine code. 

It's a custom engine. I know Atlas is using Unreal but they could still edit main edits on the  source.

I really don't get why the ones that "defend this dev team/game" for a lack of a better expression (and not saying that you are one) are always hitting the same key! Its because it EA, its because it Alpha. WE ALL KNOW THAT. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. WE DO EXPECT BUGS. What we need is the fundamentals working. I would be happy with that.

A good collision system, a good claiming system and a decent way to progress in the game with what they have. THAT's ALL. 

Now regarding what you said about teams and all that, I don't know how they work internally but what you said is completely ridiculous on any codding company. What you are saying is like "The core is broken, lets just keep adding stuff regardless if the core team fixes their stuff or not." If you do this let me tell you, you are making it worse and most of the times harder to fix the core because there is more dependencies. 

Best Regards,

The game has been out a damn month... 1 month.... 1 damn month... wtf are you crying about... 1 month..... do I need to say it again... 1 month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NesquickPT said:

Best Regards,

I'd suggest learning more about the process before assuming you know anything.  From the sounds of this is you actually don't have the slightest clue how this works.  Alpha typically means much of this is gonna be base level work that will be revamped time and time again.   You should 100% be expecting everything including these "Base systems" that you expect to be working out the gate to change many times over and to be broken and then iterated and fixed.  Because us players(the testers) will find a bug, an exploit, and abuse the shit out of it. 

Do you really think everyone on the team is dedicated to working on everything in game development?  That they couldn't possibly be sectored off into different teams, 1 team working on new content, while another is working on bugs, etc?  I mean fuck that must mean any laymen on a construction crew must be an expert plumber or electrician.

• Thanks 1

Oh believe me I get your frustration with the game. The first ship I lost was when the ghost ship used to come right into the harbours and destroy everything, I left the game then, for a day then I was back on again. Altogether I think i've lost 4 or 5 ships mainly schooners and when it happens you just feel like throwing in the towel, I get it.

It isn't fun when you spend days building something and take like less than 5 minutes to sink, especially when it's no fault of your own. About a week ago I was sailing in G6 getting metal, loaded ship up and was sailing back (on my own) and I have no problem in sailing ships myself even without NPC. The trouble for me was sailing out to sea and my game crashes (shooter game error.) I'm panicking like crazy trying to log on while my ship is sailing into the abyss.

It took my about 3 or 4 minutes to actually get back on and find myself up against a ghost ship, turned the sails quickly and headed off and the steering wheel snaps. I did not have any spares so nothing I could do, to late as the panel was smashed also, sunk. My mistake was not making extra panels but for the game to crash like that I mean come on? 

I'm just like everyone else, frustrated but for me I usually calm down after a day or 2 and give it another go. I don't think they are doing a good job with the game though, they seem to work backwards sometimes and do not listen to what the community are saying. I do enjoy it but I get why you are frustrated and you have every right to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

Oh believe me I get your frustration with the game. The first ship I lost was when the ghost ship used to come right into the harbours and destroy everything, I left the game then, for a day then I was back on again. Altogether I think i've lost 4 or 5 ships mainly schooners and when it happens you just feel like throwing in the towel, I get it.

It isn't fun when you spend days building something and take like less than 5 minutes to sink, especially when it's no fault of your own. About a week ago I was sailing in G6 getting metal, loaded ship up and was sailing back (on my own) and I have no problem in sailing ships myself even without NPC. The trouble for me was sailing out to sea and my game crashes (shooter game error.) I'm panicking like crazy trying to log on while my ship is sailing into the abyss.

It took my about 3 or 4 minutes to actually get back on and find myself up against a ghost ship, turned the sails quickly and headed off and the steering wheel snaps. I did not have any spares so nothing I could do, to late as the panel was smashed also, sunk. My mistake was not making extra panels but for the game to crash like that I mean come on? 

I'm just like everyone else, frustrated but for me I usually calm down after a day or 2 and give it another go. I don't think they are doing a good job with the game though, they seem to work backwards sometimes and do not listen to what the community are saying. I do enjoy it but I get why you are frustrated and you have every right to be.

I forgot to mention those crashes. 😄 It happen a couple of times as well. I don't understand people, because they are loving the game and are on top of their things, they completely ignore the facts. I really hope that this game grows don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it for a coupe hours, I want to play it more. <- This is the part the fan boys seem to ignore 😄 , but not when the dev team is wasting time doing useless stuff instead of addressing the real issues. I am all up for new content, I am all up for discovering bugs, exploits and all that, but I just can't waste my time playing something that seems to be going backwards, and for the fan boys, I AM SORRY, it's not just me saying, look at the stats. Those are FACTS, and you can't deny that.

Another thing worth mention is, if/when the core game gets "playable" I'll be back. As I said before "A good collision system, a good claiming system and a decent way to progress in the game with what they have. THAT's ALL. "

Best Regards,

• Like 1