MickaToy

Claim useless in pve Trop de claim !!

27 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

In pve only 1claim is enough.  Just let people build outside the claim and after 2 hours ( our Max time of a taming ) the build decaying. Mostly you try to time outside your claim. Bigger company can claim more because the have more people our decide that the keep some claims for other islands. A claim is big enough for a house and shipyard and some crops.  

I am in lawless and we live good all have enough for there buildings. Mostly small groups our solo players.  

At this moment it is a saver building after 4 days it decaying but a claim can be contested after 3......

Do you have one claim?! And tamed animals?! And neighbours with one claim too? And big shipyard?! Have any idea how much resources would be gone with every one living out of one claim?!

No, you probably have nothing. You live on lawless or a raft or some friendly company and have no f*^% idea what kind of armageddon this would be. So STFU or think it through. 

1 hour ago, Elrood said:

Do you have one claim?! And tamed animals?! And neighbours with one claim too? And big shipyard?! Have any idea how much resources would be gone with every one living out of one claim?!

No, you probably have nothing. You live on lawless or a raft or some friendly company and have no f*^% idea what kind of armageddon this would be. So STFU or think it through. 

Very nice and adult response. I can get resources also outside a claim on other claims. The bigger your company is the bigger land you can claim also with 1 claim per person.  Still it does not stop others to get your "resources".  On pvp I see the need for more claims. In over I do not see the need. 

It is just stupid 1 player can claim a whole island our even more then 1 island and only build on a small piece.  And just login and transfer quickly from bed to 1 island to another so nobody can contest and can have a small strip of land for there own.

Taxes is a piece in the right way. But what if the owner close it and does not want to share anymore. Will the others lose there buildings?

1claim big enough to build you're house and shipyard is enough. 

1 minute ago, awakatanka said:

Very nice and adult response. I can get resources also outside a claim on other claims. The bigger your company is the bigger land you can claim also with 1 claim per person.  Still it does not stop others to get your "resources".  On pvp I see the need for more claims. In over I do not see the need. 

It is just stupid 1 player can claim a whole island our even more then 1 island and only build on a small piece.  And just login and transfer quickly from bed to 1 island to another so nobody can contest and can have a small strip of land for there own.

Taxes is a piece in the right way. But what if the owner close it and does not want to share anymore. Will the others lose there buildings?

1claim big enough to build you're house and shipyard is enough.

Lets give you inland claim on one of the bigger islands 🙂 Good luck.
My curent base is in the place I can't put big shipyard withing my first claim. Only second sea claim allowed me to get it. 

You seriously underestimating number of small companies and solo players (truth be told, lately we were culled down nicely, still as far as i know there is a lot of us). 

You totally ignored claim overlapping which means single claim right now is constant danger of loosing everything. 

Zergs (100 - 500 players companies) would have field day claiming everything currently empty just after change.

And you totally ignored 20 other topics where this stuff was discussed to death and beyond and exact reasons (more than I just provided) why 1 claim per person is idiotic were provided. 

You didn't even try to read into the topics (discussed multiple times and yeah, walls of text, those where lenghty discussions) when you decided to throw in your opinion which imho you didn't even spend 10 minutes thinking about. 

You want adult response? I did try to provide it this time.

1 hour ago, Elrood said:

Lets give you inland claim on one of the bigger islands 🙂 Good luck.
My curent base is in the place I can't put big shipyard withing my first claim. Only second sea claim allowed me to get it. 

You seriously underestimating number of small companies and solo players (truth be told, lately we were culled down nicely, still as far as i know there is a lot of us). 

You totally ignored claim overlapping which means single claim right now is constant danger of loosing everything. 

Zergs (100 - 500 players companies) would have field day claiming everything currently empty just after change.

And you totally ignored 20 other topics where this stuff was discussed to death and beyond and exact reasons (more than I just provided) why 1 claim per person is idiotic were provided. 

You didn't even try to read into the topics (discussed multiple times and yeah, walls of text, those where lenghty discussions) when you decided to throw in your opinion which imho you didn't even spend 10 minutes thinking about. 

You want adult response? I did try to provide it this time.

The overlap issue is indeed stupid and have to be addressed. The claim area can be tweaked so all things can be placed in. If there is no overlap then company with more players can claim bigger land. I do not say 1 claim per company I say 1 claim per player.  So a company with 5 players have 5 times bigger area then 1 but probably use the same building as 1.  And inland I claim in pvp over it. Is useless

You're problem look more that the claim area is to small, if overlap will be fixed and area is tweaked is really do not see the problem..

Are you ok if I claim the biggest island totally for me alone? And only use 5 % of it? And do not share it with others. 

1 claim with a tweaked bigger area our 5 claims that are same size

16 hours ago, awakatanka said:

The overlap issue is indeed stupid and have to be addressed. The claim area can be tweaked so all things can be placed in. If there is no overlap then company with more players can claim bigger land. I do not say 1 claim per company I say 1 claim per player.  So a company with 5 players have 5 times bigger area then 1 but probably use the same building as 1.  And inland I claim in pvp over it. Is useless

You're problem look more that the claim area is to small, if overlap will be fixed and area is tweaked is really do not see the problem..

Are you ok if I claim the biggest island totally for me alone? And only use 5 % of it? And do not share it with others. 

1 claim with a tweaked bigger area our 5 claims that are same size

Actually I'm fine if one person claim whole island, because this one person should not be able to hold it. My point of view is simpler - base idea of claims imho is good enough - problem we have right now is stealing is both overpowered (and active people can lose base) and under-powered (and one person  can hold one island with relative ease).

Yes, it is a question of tweaking stuff, we just have fundamental difference which part of the system should be tweaked/changed.

Edited by Elrood
  • Like 1