Pontrox

All PVP EU server D2 destroyed by Chem B Attack with exploids

This morning only 3 people of the company Chen B attacked us with three dragons. The problem, that the developers should attend, is that they put the heads of the dragons inside the structures (crossing the stone walls) and with the flames destroyed the chests, box, animals, ... from inside base and and it seems that the dragon steals the objects directly from our dead bodies. And how can we kill a dragon, the ballista is useless against her?, the speed of her projectile is too slow

Apart from this, a player of the company Chen B, we believe that he used cheats because he always found the players, even if they hide themselves and killed them with a headshot being in movement or behind walls.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/cVGfkqP 

Edited by Pontrox
  • Like 8
  • Sad 4

Mythical tames are stupid and should never have been a part of the game to begin with.

A bit of steampunk? Sure, but why the F do we need all the tames, this isnt ARK, noone wants it to be, stop trying to make it become that!!

• Like 3

ez clap

can you post some screens where the dragon actually dmgs throught walls or something? all i see is dragon head coming throught wall and i can do that shit with an elephant...

Edited by nilkkiz

Report players is useless.

2 weeks ago we reported 2 exploiters.  The ticket is still open. the cheaters still playing.
I uninstalled the game 2 weeks ago. ther is no support 4 this game.

Edited by cavedog
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Grimmblut said:

This game is a fucking train wreck.

Yeah. Me and my company peaced-out. Im back to small tribe ark and some Chill time PvE Dark and Light.
I only have a few hours to play after work each day. The politics and offline base wiping (raids for loot are fine, but base wipes...) became too much.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cavedog said:

Report players is useless.

2 weeks ago we reported 2 exploiters.  The ticket is still open. the cheaters still playing.
I uninstalled the game 2 weeks ago. ther is no support 4 this game.

That sucks, but i have to ask. Do you also leave the store when your not first in line to checkout?

Players and whole company's have been banned for cheating and exploiting. Its a false statement to say they arent doing anything about cheaters or they arent providing support. They just arent catering to your specific report and informing you every step of the way in what you would personally deem an acceptable time frame.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

That sucks, but i have to ask. Do you also leave the store when your not first in line to checkout?

Players and whole company's have been banned for cheating and exploiting. Its a false statement to say they arent doing anything about cheaters or they arent providing support. They just arent catering to your specific report and informing you every step of the way in what you would personally deem an acceptable time frame. 

the player I reported still played on 27. 1.2018.

My Supp Ticket still says : waiting for answering.
From my point of view, the ticket is still open, nothing was done.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nilkkiz said:

ez clap

can you post some screens where the dragon actually dmgs throught walls or something? all i see is dragon head coming throught wall and i can do that shit with an elephant...

We dont have more photos, but the dragon destroy the chest inside our house and loot everything. As you can imagine the dragons kill us fast every time, we couldnt even hide.

Sure the Dragons are a bit stupid but you were not prepared at all. 

• This aint 1995, use a double layered base to prevent the animals from poking through.
  • A ballista tower with 10-15 ballistas with NPCs annihilates a dragon. (Keyword here: NPC's. Do not bother to aim yourself, use NPC aimbots)

They are not cheating to see where you are. 
All they have to do to see where you are is drop a claim flag, click on your existing flag and they can see exactly where you are are.

You can only really blame yourself, you were not prepared at all.

• Like 1

Ivanarmy deals with duplicated items with chem b

4:23 and 54 sec

Edited by schoko
  • Like 2

Just 3 dragons? Ppfff, we faced 6 ChemB dragons yesterday at F5. The same story, IVANARMY + ChemB, massive dragon attack, aimboting Pathfinder Pathfinder, duplicated identical mythic non stackable items looted from their bodies. reported with proofs but no response. no one cares

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, Chucksteak said:

How is that even relevant? 

44 minutes ago, Zyrtec said:

Dragons is ez to Tame, l2P ..

Two posts since joining and both have been in defense of ChemB and their use of exploits. I wonder what Company you belong to ^.^

• Haha 1