archaegeo

For the love of God, let it just rain at sea.... (Cyclone suggestion)

I agree with OP on cyclones. They definitely should be a little more rare - not every time it rains! And its homing mechanics are too strong for the sheer number of them that show up suddenly directly in front of you.

I too have had our home island in sight, only too get hosed by cyclones whipping me back who knows how long.

Some tuning of this feature will make it feel much cooler to try and navigate around, rather than throwing up your hands and letting the winds take you wherever because it's impossible to deal with.

I love the storms. I think we need larger waves. Please do not remove them. Purely love the 8-15 that appear.

I don't mind cyclones except that it shouldn't happen every single time it rains.

There should only be a chance

I'm on the bigger/more damaging but static cyclone front. I'd much rather seeing a storm build up to a big, damaging cyclone that spawns in a random location then stay's there over this wall of constantly despawning/respawning homing cyclones every single time it rains.

• Like 1

they can get a bit ridiculous. I wish i took a pic yesterday i had a wall of 4 cyclones pop up in front of my brig. I literally had to full stop and wait for them to dissipate.

Like I said before, I'd like it if there would be rain without cyclones, and storms with 1 tornado BUT that one wrecks ass. So you will definitely need to evade it. Certainly better than having 20 cyclones surrounding you that don't do any damage at all.