cokll

Help! Big Redis data ! How Delete expired key!

40GB WTF 😄 ill think you have a other Problem.

I use "P3X Redis UI" to find and work on "Keys" but i dont know help´s you.

58 minutes ago, Sakura said:

use fastoredis, and delete all your rawtraveldata keys

Is it okay to delete this?

I wrote a script to update all my RawTravelData keys to expire after 2 hours every 5 minutes. Keeps the database nice and small and the keys stay around long enough for transfers to happen

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Psychoboy said:

I wrote a script to update all my RawTravelData keys to expire after 2 hours every 5 minutes. Keeps the database nice and small and the keys stay around long enough for transfers to happen

show us the script

18 hours ago, cokll said:

Now My Redis to 40GB.

How Delete expired key!

Thx

I had the same problem on my server, my Redis DB started to get bigger and bigger (it shouldn't go up more than 10/15 MB) and the only solution was to do a rollback with a previous save of the redis_atlasdb.rdb and all the Saved directory.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 2:06 AM, Psychoboy said:

Can you share the script?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 1:28 AM, Emeric said:

I had the same problem on my server, my Redis DB started to get bigger and bigger (it shouldn't go up more than 10/15 MB) and the only solution was to do a rollback with a previous save of the redis_atlasdb.rdb and all the Saved directory.

If you do this, you will get a rollback of all character, built, tamed and ship saved also... That is not an option.

• Haha 1

There is a HUGE problem with the grid crossing atm. Sometimes people can get stuck between grids, teleporting back and forth. Each time they travel, the rawtraveldata is like 2.7 million characters long. So having that happen a few times will cause the redis database to swell up to an extreme size.

I used this script to clear mine out with no rolling back or data lost - went of 6.5gb redis to 57mb in 30 minutes (instructions with screen images too assist too) very helpful indeed :)

https://github.com/Impulse87/ATLAS-RawTravelDataCleaner

and if you need powershell to show in the menu here is a guide to get that to function too:

https://www.howtogeek.com/165268/how-to-add-open-powershell-here-to-the-context-menu-in-windows/

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tboyeshill said:

I used this script to clear mine out with no rolling back or data lost - went of 6.5gb redis to 57mb in 30 minutes (instructions with screen images too assist too) very helpful indeed 🙂

https://github.com/Impulse87/ATLAS-RawTravelDataCleaner

and if you need powershell to show in the menu here is a guide to get that to function too:

https://www.howtogeek.com/165268/how-to-add-open-powershell-here-to-the-context-menu-in-windows/

Thanks!

My pleasure PM me if you need any assistance - I literally just did this (40 minutes ago) worked really well.  We were plagued by disconnects during grid transfers players being killed and spawning back in the grid they were and the boats all "vanishing" lost to the transfer.  This seems to have corrected that.