jestersuave

pve Supreme Atlas PvEvP 6x6 | 5x PvE 10x PvP | NO WIPE CYCLE | Boosted skills | Shop/Kits | Stacks/Total/Sub/Peachy | Cross Chat | Dedicated and Long Term

OVERVIEW

Supreme Gaming is a family of stable and long-standing Ark and Conan servers. Our goal is to provide a one-stop destination for players tired of searching for the right unofficial server. As players know, the unofficial scene is plagued by quick rise and death servers that disappear without a trace, admins that exhibit blatant corruption, pay-to-win donation incentives, and lack of player communities. Supreme Gaming seeks to get rid of all that and offer an accelerated and unique experience through boosted rates and QoL (quality of life) mods (as they become available). We work hard to make sure that rules are enforced where absolutely necessary.

Our servers are built for the community. If you've ever wanted to know that your voice is heard in mods and settings suggestions, this is the place for you!

Don't take our word for it, join our Discord server, ask around, and see for yourself. We have over 1200 members!

HARDWARE

• Dedicated Hardware
  • 20 core processor
  • 256GB RAM
  • NVMe SSDs

Many hosts try to cut corners on hosting hardware, but we do not. Every penny donated goes to running our servers and gets put back into our services. As such, we host some of the biggest machines. We control all of our hardware and are not at the mercy of under-resourced shared hosting services. This allows for a premier Atlas experience providing a highly optimised server.

ADDITIONAL SETTINGS

• Resource respawn radius reduced by 80% - more beneficial for people with large builds, helps with the immersive feel of living on the island, protects the environment!
  • Increased skill points per level gained in order to learn more of what the game has to offer (great for smaller groups/solo players)
  • Cross Chat - Lonely? Not here, no more of that "I'm the only other player in the polar region and am sad" feeling. All grids talk across Global chat. 

MODS

You can quick-subscribe to all of our mods in this collection

SERVER IPs

This is a list of our home servers where you'll start your journey. Please note their biomes and which ones are PVE and PvP:

• B2 (West Tundra) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57543
  • B4 (West Tropics) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57547
  • B6 (High Desert) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57551
  • C5 (Equatorial) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57561
  • E2 (East Tundra) (PVP) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57579
  • E4 (East Tropics) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57583
  • F3 (East Temperate) (PVE) - s0.supremegaming.gg:57593

As Atlas evolves there will be several settings and configurations to fix, change and update. With this in mind please make sure you join our Discord server to you can be up-to-date with the most recent information and notified of server restarts and issues.

Happy sailing!

Edited by jestersuave
Updated mod list, settings info, feature info
  • Like 1

Most likely after the holidays. We are currently in process of polling the community as to how they'd like the 4x4 to be, so if you'd like to have a voice in how the server will be set up, now is the time to jump in!

I created a character on your server yesterday and heard someone complaining about a server wipe and losing 28 levels.   I continued to play anyways but this morning my character was also wiped.   Not sure what the reason for multiple wipes are but it makes it not worth playing on this server if you cannot progress more than 1 day.  Very disappointing.

1 hour ago, Valei said:

I created a character on your server yesterday and heard someone complaining about a server wipe and losing 28 levels.   I continued to play anyways but this morning my character was also wiped.   Not sure what the reason for multiple wipes are but it makes it not worth playing on this server if you cannot progress more than 1 day.  Very disappointing.

Interesting. Maybe it’s a bug I guess I’ll hold off on dedicateds for now too.  

We've added additional shards to put us at 9 total and are now working on our next expansion to 16. We take all suggestions from our community into account while we craft these next maps so your voice will be heard on what content you'd like to have available.

We recently added our PvP shards as well, giving us a Hybrid PvE/PvP cluster. Consider these PvP zones as "contested waters". While the law may apply in the PvE shores, the PvP shards are obviously lawless.

We've also fixed the issue of people being able to steal items from your crafters, increased skill points to a level where more casual players have a chance to learn most of the tree, removed the overspawning of Ships of the Damned and decreased water drain and how far resources despawn from structures and players.

We've been able to do this because of our awesome community who have respectfully made their desires known on what settings and adjustments they'd like to see made. Come join us on the #1 unofficial Atlas server (which probably won't be #1 at some point but we're proud of it so why not mention it lol).

So far so good. Community is nice with a few exceptions but i would say overall 8.5/10. You will ofcourse find the occasional trolls but nothing bad. Actual gameplay is smooth i have 50 ping and i am from EU. US people have around the same when i asked a guy from my company. Things are getting fixed atm and there are plans for events and stuff in the near future. Currently SOTDS are disabled but will be enabled once their values are adjusted, and there are strict rules against flag claiming/stealing claims on PVE. 3 claims per company on PVE GRIDS and PvP Currently can be contested until further notice. 2 pvp grids with a plan of going to 5. Admins listen to suggestions and hopefully there will be events like pvp coliseums/arenas/timed boosted events on gathering etc to help new people. Rates are pretty high atm and you could manage solo to build a schooner in around 3 hours of gathering if you know what to do.

Overall 8/10 and one of the best unofficials out there. I would say give it a go you have nothing to lose and imho its much better than current officials atm and thats coming from a guy with over 150 hours on the officials. Make sure to join the server discord to keep in touch with updates and the community .

My review on Supreme Gaming Unofficial Server of ATLAST.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4167-supreme-atlas-pvepvp-hybrid-9-shards-expanding-to-16-5x-rates-mythic-creatures-increased-skills-all-biomes-active-and-knowledgeable-admins/

So far so good. Community is nice with a few exceptions but i would say overall 8.5/10. You will ofcourse find the occasional trolls but nothing bad. Actual gameplay is smooth i have 50 ping and i am from EU. US people have around the same when i asked a guy from my company. Things are getting fixed atm and there are plans for events and stuff in the near future. Currently SOTDS are disabled but will be enabled once their values are adjusted, and there are strict rules against flag claiming/stealing claims on PVE. 3 claims per company on PVE GRIDS and PvP Currently can be contested until further notice. 2 pvp grids with a plan of going to 5. Admins listen to suggestions and hopefully there will be events like pvp coliseums/arenas/timed boosted events on gathering etc to help new people. Rates are pretty high atm and you could manage solo to build a schooner in around 3 hours of gathering if you know what to do.

Overall 8/10 and one of the best unofficials out there. I would say give it a go you have nothing to lose and imho its much better than current officials atm and thats coming from a guy with over 150 hours on the officials. Make sure to join the server discord to keep in touch with updates and the community .

As stated above, we previously disabled SotD do to overspawn. SoTDs are now re-implemented at a 0.5x spawn rate with update 8.56. We'll continue to monitor how they do. Events will come with server stability. Thanks for the review @xGandalfiumx.

Now that the Unofficial list is getting populated I assume it's going to be difficult to find some servers if you're trying to use the list (was the same with Ark). I personally can't use the unofficial search at all, as it somehow breaks the internet in my entire home lol. Best bet is to add our IPs to your favourites list in Steam and direct connect from there the first time.

You can do this by going to your Steam window ---> View ---> Servers ---> Favourites ---> Add A Server and then enter the IP and port like s3.supremegaming.gg:57589

Once you do that it will show up in that window and you can connect from there. You can add the rest of the IPs but thankfully the 'Rejoin Atlas' button seems to be doing a bit better now.

Edited by jestersuave

Is there still room to play? I play on official but with work I'd like a unofficial with little better stats so I can build, and I'm looking forward to mods.

Edited title and information to show we've added 5 additional shards (totaling 14) and re-implemented the claim system in preparation for the upcoming change on Thursday 1/10.

Not sure when the last time you looked, but there is a ton of land available. We also implemented an in-game shop where you can use points you receive in-game (given per hour) to purchase items. As soon as the BP paths come out for everything (the list is limited atm) there will be more and more available to grab.

This sounds like a great server I am going to give it a try!

So the x 5 resources ruined this server for me just no sense of accomplishment with this setting....

Edited by Sulfurblade

I'm actually playing on the server, was finally a le to find a spot on one of the new shards. Server is pretty food, also i play on official so this is like a break and I can explore building system with increased rates..

12 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

This sounds like a great server I am going to give it a try!

So the x 5 resources ruined this server for me just no sense of accomplishment with this setting....

Sorry to hear that. I'd recommend sticking to Vanilla settings if 5x is too high for you. The beneficial thing about 5x is when the inevitable patch drops where SotD decide to have rapid fire and destroy your Galleon you worked so hard on, you don't lose 100+ hours of work and can recover quickly. 

We are tailored to a more casual audience and smaller companies/solo players, but we have several 20-man+ companies that are really enjoying the rates as well. Take a trip out the the powerstone islands, I hear the cyclops have thrown brigs up on shore lol. 

Mods are coming out soon and we're taking suggestions from the community on what they'd like to see implemented. Of course, stacks are on everyone's top choice lists lol.