jestersuave

pve Supreme Atlas PvEvP 6x6 | 5x PvE 10x PvP | NO WIPE CYCLE | Boosted skills | Shop/Kits | Stacks/Total/Sub/Peachy | Cross Chat | Dedicated and Long Term

We've extended to 20 shards now. This is our 3rd addition as support has been coming through. We will continue to expand as long as we're able!

All powerstone content and Fountain of Youth is accessible. Moving forward there will be additional expansions on our shop and kits as well as website services.

@punishermatt Might have tried to join during an update. It is up and running. Generally speaking it's best to add the IPs to your favourites folder in steam so you can direct connect on your first join.

We're having a treasure hunt event happening this weekend. Sunken ships will be scattered across the map and have very valuable treasure, resources, BPs and gear inside. Come get started while it's still going on and get a big boost!

Sunken Ship event is coming to a close and it was awesome! We've got some highly requested settings we'll be looking to change in the near future regarding breeding.

Breeding rates have been doubled by popular demand. We'll be monitoring 10x maturation and breed rates for a while to see if we need to take any further action.

Looking for a server to solo on. Sounds like the perfect experience for a solo player. 

Do you guys have a claim map or a map of the pvp vs pve zones?

@demine0 Yes, in our Discord you can type !map to get the current map posted to you.
@mr.gibbs What happened?! We haven't wiped any characters but we do clean up claims that have gone negative if the player hasn't signed on in about 3 weeks.

We've had several successful events now including a Sunken Ship treasure hunt, a Sloop Death Race and this weekend a Schooner Showdown!

This weekend will be another iteration of the Sloop Death Race and Schooner Showdown. These events are actually a player sponsored event that admins will support with prizes and rule enforcement. If you've ever had event ideas but wanted some incentive for players to participate in them, this is the perfect place for have your voice heard. Admins will do what's necessary (within reason) to make sure your event is fun and engaging for the community.

um I have a problem on your server, the biggest island in E4 seems to spawn giraffes so much to the point it becomes too laggy to run the game.

hope you can fix it because its very laggy.

Edited the topic line to reflect our current setup. We're still going strong with no signs of downsizing or stopping!

I've been playing a little over a month now and its my main atlas server now.  The thing that got my attention was how it's hybrid with pve and pvp zones.  Jester is very active, I see him on discord almost every day (and no I'm not really friends with anyone on there for the most part I just stay to my self .)  Fast updates, not over saturated with mods like some servers, the x5 rates well that's a personal preference I'd say and it's perfect for me. Overall I'd give it a 9/10 , not because of the server it self, more of the game as a hole because even official isn't super populated (not even close to arks population) so in pvp zones i catch my self spending a little extra time looking for trouble. Like i said over 1 month playing at least , and no wipe yet or any talk of a wipe that I've herd of.

Total Structures will be added soon. Right now the shop is having a "50% off everything" in celebration of us achieving a Level 2 Discord server (additional member benefits like improved voice quality)!

Still around and no signs of slowing down! I've updated the mod list to include Total Structures and added some of our additional features like Cross Chat. 

Hate the frequent server wipes everyone is doing? Come join us where your progress is safe up to a total meltdown lol. We don't wipe unless catastrophic issues arise or the players take to the streets in protest!

I give Jestersauave 9/10 for trying his best, but the player base i give it 4-5/10 due to using multi accounts to gain extra islands. PVP that can be pretty toxic knowing 1 person gets 81 while a whole team of 5+ gets 200. This alone grants 281 to the same team your fighting against. Again i hope those rules are enforced down the road. There is many other rules that should be looked at too, to make this more appropriate. PVP is not there, and should be turned into a pve server.

Alas i recommend it for PVE only, PVP is pretty toxic when it comes to some individuals. Failing numbers on the server for PVP clearly shows it needs to be revamped, and some individuals clearly booted from the server. I would stress to the admins to clean it up, before it hurts your numbers remaining.

Just stay out of the pvp grids if you dont wish to be baited into pulling your whole company into it.

After recent events, i recommend you avoid this server 100%, admin abuse is so real here its pretty sad. No anticheat enabled. Now more then ever i think you need to wipe your own server, its that bad and remove the admins in company control hands. The server is so unbalanced for in favor of donators. Good luck, you will need it.