Sign in to follow this  
MagicPuncher

Alphas are still ruining this game

Logged on to this. Nevermind the fact that these guys were on a raised stone holding pen, and there's no way a cobra should have been able to get in there, it's ridiculous that one alpha could take 2 bears, 2 wolves, a bull, an elephant, and a rhino. Took me weeks to get all those tames, and they are just gone overnight and there's nothing I could have done about it.  Crap like this makes me want to put down this game and never touch it again.

Screenshot 2019-01-28 12.42.37.jpg

• Like 2

Animals clipping through buildings are the problem. I built double walls for my pen. 

Edited by KingLlama
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MagicPuncher said:

Logged on to this. Nevermind the fact that these guys were on a raised stone holding pen, and there's no way a cobra should have been able to get in there, it's ridiculous that one alpha could take 2 bears, 2 wolves, a bull, an elephant, and a rhino. Took me weeks to get all those tames, and they are just gone overnight and there's nothing I could have done about it.  Crap like this makes me want to put down this game and never touch it again.

Screenshot 2019-01-28 12.42.37.jpg

Yeah, the same thing happened to us. 2 different islands had Alpha Cobra asshats running around killing most of our good tames, and then proceeded to try and eat our base but not before killing me repeatedly. And since they keep nerfing our goddamn weapons it took over an hour to kill one ****ing alpha cobra. I'm not even sure what happened to the other one, it's probably base raping us now as I type this.

This is not fun, devs. This is making me hate your game. Like actively hate your game to the point I will boycott any future products you release and if anyone asks, "hey, should I buy this?" I will say hell no! That's what you're doing to yourselves if you don't address this kind of bs. 

• Like 1

I got an alpha lion grab me through a wall made by half wall and railing , it is stupid .

Alpha already have too many HP , they don't need to have armor / damage reduction .

Edited by kampfer91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KingLlama said:

Animals clipping through buildings are the problem. I built double walls for my pen. 

That seems to work yes.

2 hours ago, KingLlama said:

This is a quote from someone who prefers not to engage on the forums//discord. 

I haven't even seen a alpha it a long ass time so they pretty much just ended them right there.. and I still haven't seen a wolf since I tamed that last one and that kinda makes me sad.

All of you complaining about the broken ass game demanding nerfs and that snake be outright REMOVED are the one "killing the game" not the devs. If this goes on long enough and they continue to cater to your demands you will get your wish mark my words.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nari said:

All of you complaining [...] are the one "killing the game" 

That's some hardcore victim blaming

I disagree. Most of the players in my grid quit because of game breaking mechanics. If no one posted their likes or dislikes for the devs to view nothing would be fixed. People would just simply not play the game...then game over! 

Spending weeks to tame your creatures and then having them all killed by one alpha in a few short minutes is game breaking.  Let alone the fact that they were in a closed building, saddled and on neutral.  these things should be addressed and fast along with many other bugs or the game will die fast!

1 minute ago, strawman said:

That's some hardcore victim blaming

Surely even you can see how catering to these demands has the exact opposite effect on a portion (possibly majority) of the playerbase? A small percentage of people actually use these outlets to voice their opinion.

3 hours ago, Nari said:

Surely even you can see how catering to these demands has the exact opposite effect on a portion (possibly majority) of the playerbase? A small percentage of people actually use these outlets to voice their opinion.

I agree especially when most of the posts are just topic bait and not about any discussion.