Sign in to follow this  
Endo Fett

Remove Cobras!!

I've wasted more then enough arrows on their glitchy ass hit boxes when it should have been a headshot. They were reasonable until a free patches ago, and now they're worse then ever. 

11 minutes ago, Poot Pootington said:

I've wasted more then enough arrows on their glitchy ass hit boxes when it should have been a headshot. They were reasonable until a free patches ago, and now they're worse then ever. 

I dont use arrows I guess, maybe they are broken.

14 hours ago, gadefence said:

Being honest, wolves were pretty rediculously OP. I think they were nerfed too hard since 200~s take multiple hits to kill naked guys. They dropped their HP, attack rate, knock back (used to be more then eles or rhinos wtf), spawns and damage. Restoring their damage and half returning their spawns (if old was 100% and new is 0% dialing it to 50%) - they ARE T2 tames after all, they shouldn't be tankier then lions and tigers, who are T3.

Two days ago I punched a level 10 wolf to death while naked... They REALLY nerfed them.

There health and damage should have been left alone, the only issue I had with them was they spawned in packs of 4-5 and commonly had an alpha near by.

the problem with cobras and whatnot is that their collision box doesn't include half of their body so they extend into things.  The problem with most animals in this game is that they are agressive to everything without any reason.  I mean if sharks attacked when hungry, ok.  If wolves attacked when threatened, ok.  It's dumb that things like lions just attack everything all day long.  

We look forward to improvements but - that's how ARK is.

16 hours ago, Percieval said:

solution is to just get a cow, mine's molesting snakes all over the place for no apparent reason. No idea how that works, maybe cows are bugged.

Cows may well be broken, pre wolf nerf a tamed allied cow wandered into a taming pen to proceed to stomp the shit outta a nice level wolf we were attempting to tame.  With wild animals I'm basically at the point of grab a horse that's passive and have everything else in the vicinity follow it, anything that gets in will be lucky to get out alive alpha or not.  

Just another note on the cows, alpha wolf/tiger barely did shit to two of my bears before they nerfed the alphas, but the alpha cow damn near killed them.(this is with the healing/damage feats being spammed constantly and a rider for each).

I've lost a few tames to cobras lately. I was never sure just how until today. I have them in a wood windowless building. Today I heard the noise and went looking. A cobra was attacking from outside the wall, doing damage to tames inside the building, through the wall. 

5 hours ago, Vaenix said:

Cows may well be broken, pre wolf nerf a tamed allied cow wandered into a taming pen to proceed to stomp the shit outta a nice level wolf we were attempting to tame.  With wild animals I'm basically at the point of grab a horse that's passive and have everything else in the vicinity follow it, anything that gets in will be lucky to get out alive alpha or not.  

Just another note on the cows, alpha wolf/tiger barely did shit to two of my bears before they nerfed the alphas, but the alpha cow damn near killed them.(this is with the healing/damage feats being spammed constantly and a rider for each).

Our cow is now killing every croc on our beach he sees. Great protection animals. 

14 minutes ago, SmileyStyles said:

20190202014523_1_1.thumb.jpg.415fd24d5bf07e5deb137b267de3af06.jpg20190202014556_1_1.thumb.jpg.4c18f0cb5ed61971e5d54a4c97f551b7.jpg20190202014633_1_1.thumb.jpg.2b117dd70b78053b2f6d223281431752.jpgSeriously, Enough with the cobras already.

Maybe that is because nobody kills them. Our harbor at first was full of crocs, we kite them and now there are only a few. Same mistake was made with the SoTD. 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, Notorious said:

Could always build an elevated platform for your animals and for ramps used the sloped doors and leave them open this way the snake won't slide up the ramp and eat your animals.

wow i am doing this right now , if i could give u more likes i would 😛

I still see packs of wolves in some zones they arent all that nerfed, lions are still a pain in the ass to deal with more so .