Sign in to follow this  
MilkManMac

Devs please do something about the Black Butterfly company

So we are being raided by this company. and as soon as we sunk all there ships guess what. server goes down and rolls back to before their ships were sunk. i asked around to some ppl in the other server and they had no such roll back happen, a little bit fishy don't you think. now they have taken over our whole island within maybe an hour. from what i recall this is the same company that spawned all the whale and were using admin commands against late shift.. why hasn't this company been banned yet.

• Thanks 2

They are outright and openly cheating and been reported multiple times.  My best suggestion would be try to save some this on video and get out to as many public sources as possible such as pcgamer or the like.  It would make for a great story for them if you could get proof.  it is quite obvious that there is some relationship between them and the actual game devs or they would have been banned long ago.  

Your not playing a fair game my friend. Sad but true.

• Like 4

I see stuff about this company all the time regarding, exploits, cheats, "hacks" you name it yet they continue to play. 

Now all of this seems fishy... is there actually any merit to these claims?

Is there actual proof or just peoples complaints thats all i ever seem to see? 

Just curious

Edited by Case of the Scurvy

2 minutes ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

I see stuff about this company all the time regarding, exploits, cheats, "hacks" you name it yet they continue to play. 

Now all of this seems fishy... is there actually any merit to these claims?

Is there actual proof or just peoples complaints thats all i ever seem to see? 

Just curious

Google is your Friend as here will be closed i think

Cause they are in kahoots man duh.  How else would a company that cheats this blatenly and this often not be completely banned.  They devs want to cover it up

Edited by MrHeid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrHeid said:

Cause they are in kahoots man duh.  How else would a company that cheats this blatenly and this often not be completely banned.  They devs want to cover it up

Thats some serious stuff if its actually true..... 

Wouldn't surprise me but if u have proof of this don't hesitate to share it and send it to game news outlets like someone proposed earlier on in this topic. When did this rollback happen because I haven't seen news of a rollback today or yesterday?

7 hours ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Wouldn't surprise me but if u have proof of this don't hesitate to share it and send it to game news outlets like someone proposed earlier on in this topic. When did this rollback happen because I haven't seen news of a rollback today or yesterday?

it happened earlier today in o15. and sorry but i wasnt recording at the time was to worried about our island. it was a shit show

10 hours ago, MilkManMac said:

So we are being raided by this company. and as soon as we sunk all there ships guess what. server goes down and rolls back to before their ships were sunk. i asked around to some ppl in the other server and they had no such roll back happen, a little bit fishy don't you think. now they have taken over our whole island within maybe an hour. from what i recall this is the same company that spawned all the whale and were using admin commands against late shift.. why hasn't this company been banned yet.

Well there isn’t any way to prove that they dropped the server. You might get video about something else but there is no possible way to prove they dropped it.

tbh, people just need to stay away. They are in the center of the map so go towards the outer servers and you will be fine

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Well there isn’t any way to prove that they dropped the server. You might get video about something else but there is no possible way to prove they dropped it.

tbh, people just need to stay away. They are in the center of the map so go towards the outer servers and you will be fine

we were in 015 thats as far as you can go lol

• Haha 1

Just now, MilkManMac said:

we were in 015 thats as far as you can go lol

I hate to say this then but either join a mega or go lawless. Only two options really.

i wouldn’t bother retaliating. It will make things way worse on you

This more than anything is why I choose to remain on a pve server. 

Edited by Badkebab