Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

Remove PVE Server, make it Asian Server -- Problem Fixed

So PVE really doesn't need to have a huge gigantic server... for reals.... and all they do is cry about how the mechanics are bad for them etc... So simple fix that would make EVERYONE HAPPIER.... turn the PVE servers into regional PVP servers... fixes so many issues with one simple change.  

PVE players can survive playing on unofficial servers, where admins can tweak to support every lil complaint from their community.

*EDIT

This would be more unofficial servers as well = more money for you!  its an all around WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE!!!

Edited by Bolognapwny

One day the person that made this  post might understand that without pve players  his so called PvP wouldn't even exist. If this person thinks this game will survive on PvP alone he is so wrong. Personally I don't even think he plays the game and just does random useless post daily, but if he does I'm sure it goes like this .......

I was thinking as to why this person is so upset all the time.....then it hit me ......he got crushed on PvP.....and he needs Pve players to pick on to boost his ego cause the true PvP players are to much for him.

He logged into Pve servers after he got beat down and started to sink ships on PVE then to find it got patched cause PVE players so called cried for the fix.....Now he has nobody to pick on anymore.

Goes back to PVP just to get beat down again.....throws a hissy fit and comes to forums asking for PVE players to be thrown into PVP so he can fullfill his daily bully meter.... lol 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Notorious said:

One day the person that made this  post might understand that without pve players  his so called PvP wouldn't even exist. If this person thinks this game will survive on PvP alone he is so wrong. Personally I don't even think he plays the game and just does random useless post daily, but if he does I'm sure it goes like this .......

I was thinking as to why this person is so upset all the time.....then it hit me ......he got crushed on PvP.....and he needs Pve players to pick on to boost his ego cause the true PvP players are to much for him.

He logged into Pve servers after he got beat down and started to sink ships on PVE then to find it got patched cause PVE players so called cried for the fix.....Now he has nobody to pick on anymore.

Goes back to PVP just to get beat down again.....throws a hissy fit and comes to forums asking for PVE players to be thrown into PVP so he can fullfill his daily bully meter.... lol 

WTF did any of that even serve... 

We legit don't need a huge PVE server... for people to live alone on their island... it makes 0 sense... make an argument as to why you need a massive server for PVE.... and don't you dare say anything about trading... my god.

I am allowed to make posts and suggestions about what I feel and think about this game.  We as in all servers have a huge chinese problem... that needs fixed... if the Developer doesnt want to make another server they can re-purpose the useless PVE servers.

The money alone that comes from PVE players helps fund the game as do the PvP players. If you take one away you will have less money for the game ....trading hasn't even been added to the game yet.

The only reason there are not more servers is because it's still alpha....why add more servers when we are still trying to find balance in the game.Im sure when release comes we will get another server or a few.

16 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

We legit don't need a huge PVE server... for people to live alone on their island... it makes 0 sense... make an argument as to why you need a massive server for PVE.... and don't you dare say anything about trading... my god.

I am allowed to make posts and suggestions about what I feel and think about this game.  We as in all servers have a huge chinese problem... that needs fixed... if the Developer doesnt want to make another server they can re-purpose the useless PVE servers.

Useless to YOU. Not to the people who play there. IMO they should scrap PvP and get rid of all the trolly little griefers. 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Coggage said:

It's the PvP players screaming constantly that gets PvP and thus PvE ruined.

Atlas PvPer:

This base is too hawd to waid!!

This dwagon is too hawd to kill!!

This base wenders too slow because I pway on a potato in da basement!!

*stomps feet*

*throws some s**t*

Edited by Endo Fett

There is no argument to have a PVE server... it serves no point.  It is a total waste of space and as you've seen they will not balance the game for PVE... it is a PVP game at its core.... So why even worry about it... Let the lil PVE kids manage their own little private server paradise.... only way to make sure you children are happy with your RP dyed Armor.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, Bolognapwny said:

I am allowed to make posts and suggestions about what I feel and think about this game. We as in all servers have a huge chinese problem... that needs fixed... if the Developer doesnt want to make another server they can re-purpose the useless PVE servers.

Uhmm, maybe because people can choose how they play the game they bought with their money. There's one excellent reason why we need PVE. Just because you don't agree with something, or you think something isn't necessary does not mean you're either correct or that you know better. How about you leave people to play the way they want and life will be much better for you.

This culture of "I hate so and so, now everyone must agree with me and hate it too" is the single most childish and divisive attitude any gamer can have. It's time to grow up, no amount of calling other people kids is going to make anyone think you're an adult yourself.

PVE servers shouldn't exist anyway, this is a game about pillaging and killing other players. If PVE players were force marched onto PVP servers like they should be not only in time will they come appreciate the benefits of PVP but the population would be a lot higher and there for there will be more PVP action.

The few diehard PVE players left could always on some empty unofficial server that is collecting dust somewhere out there.

Edited by Bullet Force

On 1/29/2019 at 4:47 AM, Bolognapwny said:

There is no argument to have a PVE server... it serves no point.  It is a total waste of space and as you've seen they will not balance the game for PVE... it is a PVP game at its core.... So why even worry about it... Let the lil PVE kids manage their own little private server paradise.... only way to make sure you children are happy with your RP dyed Armor.

Exactly players if they want PVE they can do it in single player. Its the exact same thing minus lag which is actually a positive. Less lag is a better experience.