Elder Drake

Land Claim Complaint and suggestions

All the tax system does is cause lag in the Lawless zones because anyone with a brain will AVOID 30% tax.

CONGRATS ON TAXING DUMB KIDS.  IT WON'T LAST LONG WHEN THEY QUIT. 

Also, there is more trading, friends, and fun conversations in Lawless zones.  And people are working together.

The second you leave the zone, snarky, smart asses, 30% taxes, saying "Ask to build here." 
NO, 30% tax means I'm driving to the Lawless zone Every. Day.  Have fun playing on your boring Island.

PvE Game is TERRIBLE.   NEED MORE LAWLESS NO BUILD ZONES FOR STRAIGHT FARMING RESOURCES OR NO TAX OR 1 CLAIM PER MEMBER OF COMPANY BECAUSE GAME IS TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.  

VIDEO GAME. GAME. GAME. Not CHORE CHORE BITCH WHINE DO NOTHING FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR LAND.

Not only do they tax at 30%.  When you move in next door and your claims overlap, they see that as a sign of aggression.  They start building Big Gates and Thatch foundations in the overlap as far as they can into your claim.

The game is absolutely terrible experience outside of lawless zones.  Claims NEED to be redone off of first come first serve.

3 minutes ago, TLKBones said:

Thats not how the game works, thats what you dont seem to understand. You want a carebear game, go get funding and learn to develop your own game. Quit trying to change other people's hard work to suit your wants.

I know how the game it works and how hard is to make it. But it very easy to lose it. Inaccurate information, broken mechanic and an issue with hardware. If you make changes then you have to do carefully. You don't do from backward 🙂

15 minutes ago, ptonfm said:

All the tax system does is cause lag in the Lawless zones because anyone with a brain will AVOID 30% tax.

CONGRATS ON TAXING DUMB KIDS.  IT WON'T LAST LONG WHEN THEY QUIT. 

Also, there is more trading, friends, and fun conversations in Lawless zones.  And people are working together.

The second you leave the zone, snarky, smart asses, 30% taxes, saying "Ask to build here." 
NO, 30% tax means I'm driving to the Lawless zone Every. Day.  Have fun playing on your boring Island.

PvE Game is TERRIBLE.   NEED MORE LAWLESS NO BUILD ZONES FOR STRAIGHT FARMING RESOURCES OR NO TAX OR 1 CLAIM PER MEMBER OF COMPANY BECAUSE GAME IS TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.  

VIDEO GAME. GAME. GAME. Not CHORE CHORE BITCH WHINE DO NOTHING FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR LAND.

Not only do they tax at 30%.  When you move in next door and your claims overlap, they see that as a sign of aggression.  They start building Big Gates and Thatch foundations in the overlap as far as they can into your claim.

The game is absolutely terrible experience outside of lawless zones.  Claims NEED to be redone off of first come first serve.

Ive had a great experience outside of lawless. You are the problem, not the game.

EDIT--- We offer 15% tax.

11 minutes ago, Robotukas said:

I know how the game it works and how hard is to make it. But it very easy to lose it. Inaccurate information, broken mechanic and an issue with hardware. If you make changes then you have to do carefully. You don't do from backward 🙂

A smaller, dedicated player base is far better than redesigning your whole game to accommodate some crying carebears. This game works just fine, and will only get better with more content, not more change to base mechanics.

Edited by TLKBones

24 minutes ago, Elder Drake said:

The large Companies that flag spammed are defending that right and those that are homeless are ridiculed and derided in a direct or passive aggressive way.

It's not even passive.  Stories of people from big companies sinking ships of companies that took some land. 

3 hours ago, Gaxon said:

Developers have already stated “no land claim limits” in a live stream. 

They are the smartest guys on the planet.

Just reading the rave reviews about Atlas and one can see it's true. 

Just now, ptonfm said:

They are the smartest guys on the planet.

Just reading the rave reviews about Atlas and one can see it's true. 

Nobody cares, the game is fun. The main problem with the game is that everyone thinks they are going to "win" and want to be on their own instead of joining an established company. We have posted recruitment threads several times. Nobody wants to be part of a bigger ideal, they all want the world to bend to their will. Thats not going to happen. Conform or move on. You could get into a larger company with several islands worth of land, some of the companies will GIVE you an island to live on and farm as you see fit, under their flag, no tax. Thats the plan behind the dev teams choices. Not to have 10000 different tribes, but to have a handful of huge companies. That is why there is a leaderboard, so you can see who rules the Atlas, and try to join one of them.

one flag won't cut it as of now if your flag/base gets overlapped by someones flag they will own your base u need at least 9 flags with base in middle so u dont lose your base from overlapping there's a lot more that needs to be done than just 1 flag per person

33 minutes ago, TLKBones said:

Ive had a great experience outside of lawless. You are the problem, not the game.

EDIT--- We offer 15% tax.

A smaller, dedicated player base is far better than redesigning your whole game to accommodate some crying carebears. This game works just fine, and will only get better with more content, not more change to base mechanics.

The mechanic works for you but not for PvE. Unless you know the terms of PvE

4 minutes ago, Robotukas said:

The mechanic works for you but not for PvE. Unless you know the terms of PvE

You are your own worst enemy Robo. Your company doesnt want you, your arguments are poor at best, and you seem to not understand core concepts about the game or how its played or who is playing it. The mechanic works. I barely even use it, there are 10 companies using it effectively on the leaderboards. Learn, live, or leave.

17 minutes ago, TLKBones said:

obody cares, the game is fun.

Fun is subjective.   If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here trying to convince me the game is fun.  

Joining a company just to get kicked after you disagree with the person with kicking power.  Real fun.  Mature players in companies.  No stories of people sinking ships all over the place. Game is real fun. Just look at all the fun people are having in between these complaint threads. 

The thread that claimed ARK had it's first QOL patch got gold on REDDIt. 

2 hours ago, Robotukas said:

ESO is not Skyrim. I loved Skyrim but I don't like ESO. I would love to play Skyrim with other players but they don't have that function. If they made MMO with Skyrim engine that would turn up in a different way. SWTOR game itself is outdated with the basic mechanic, not much improvement. WoW is getting worse because they are not listening fans anymore. EVE online need PvE server and what would change a lot. 

thats offtopic i know but because you said skyrim and multiplayer... the multiplayer mod for skyrim just went to closed beta and its pretty good what i hear. i agree with WoW but wow classic is coming and atlas is pretty much a waiting room for wow classic for me.

8 minutes ago, ptonfm said:

Fun is subjective.   If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here trying to convince me the game is fun.  

Joining a company just to get kicked after you disagree with the person with kicking power.  Real fun.  Mature players in companies.  No stories of people sinking ships all over the place. Game is real fun. Just look at all the fun people are having in between these complaint threads. 

The thread that claimed ARK had it's first QOL patch got gold on REDDIt. 

Im not trying to convince anyone the game is fun. Im stating the fact that I find it to be fun. Im telling everyone who doesnt think its fun to quit wasting their time, and go the fuck away. Nobody cares that you lost your claims, nobody cares that you arent having a good time in the game. Fun is subjective, I am experiencing it so I keep playing. You are not experiencing fun and instead of finding a game you find to be fun, you are bitching and crying about the game and trying to beg the devs to change it, you are trying to convince me the game I am enjoying isnt fun. You are wrong and stupid for still trying.

24 minutes ago, TLKBones said:

You are your own worst enemy Robo. Your company doesnt want you, your arguments are poor at best, and you seem to not understand core concepts about the game or how its played or who is playing it. The mechanic works. I barely even use it, there are 10 companies using it effectively on the leaderboards. Learn, live, or leave.

looks you don't really care about the new player and you don't care about existing players. Some people like to play in companies some people like to solo. If is for your game to create companies and claim as much land as possible when this game just for claiming lands.

I don't know why you mention my company but seriously people leave these things aside. If there is a problem inside so it will stay inside. Another thing you need to learn in your life. Don't show your nose where you shouldn't.

Edited by Robotukas

1 minute ago, Robotukas said:

looks you don't really care about the new player and you don't care about existing players. Some people like to play in companies some people like to solo. If is for your game to create companies and claim as much land as possible when this game just for claiming lands.

I don't know why you mention my company but seriously people leave these things aside. If there is a problem inside so it will stay inside. Another thing you need to learn in your life. Don't put your nose where you shouldn't.

I do care, which is my I have stated a few times we are recruiting and trying to help some of the slower/newer folks understand how the game works. Join a bigger group or your going to fail as a small group. The game is set up that way. Rent land and pay homage to your overlords, or join their army of followers. We are pirates in Atlas, not gummy bear makers. If your post was a little more comprehensible I could explain further the flaw in your understanding of how the game works, you almost seem to realize its a claim based game but Im not quite sure.

"Your" company is in our discord and was attempting to negotiate a resolution and said you dont speak for them, that you posted all your nonsense on your own.

13 minutes ago, TLKBones said:

I do care, which is my I have stated a few times we are recruiting and trying to help some of the slower/newer folks understand how the game works. Join a bigger group or your going to fail as a small group. The game is set up that way. Rent land and pay homage to your overlords, or join their army of followers. We are pirates in Atlas, not gummy bear makers. If your post was a little more comprehensible I could explain further the flaw in your understanding of how the game works, you almost seem to realize its a claim based game but Im not quite sure.

"Your" company is in our discord and was attempting to negotiate a resolution and said you dont speak for them, that you posted all your nonsense on your own.

If you want to solve something you solve privately. I didn't mention your company on this topic or that relation is. I don't know why you brought this up again. Can we close this and keep the conversation related to the topic.

Edited by Robotukas

7 minutes ago, Robotukas said:

If you want to solve something you solve privately. I didn't mention your company on this topic or that relation is. I don't know why you brought this up again. Can we close this and keep the conversation related to the topic.

You jumped in this thread and attacked us in a personal manor telling me I am a bad father, now that I pointed you out as a dumbass you seem to be backpedaling really hard. Nothing you have posted in this thread has been on topic. This thread is about land claims an pretty much everything I have posted has been about the topic or including solutions regarding the topic.

Edited by TLKBones

Just now, TLKBones said:

You jumped in this thread and attacked us in a personal manor telling me I am a bad father, now that I pointed you out as a dumbass you seem to be backpedaling really hard. Nothing you have posted in this thread has been on topic. This thread is about land claims an pretty much everything I have posted has been about or including solutions regarding the topic.

Again. You guy was fuffing around with replies yesterday and it didn't message privately so we can solve. Now you are coming today posting same things without telling privately in the forum. I just know realise what you are from the same company. Nice to meet you. You have discord and use it and you can find me in discord. Don't post anymore here if not related to the topic.

Thank you.

My apologies with some replies weren't related to the topic.

they should just reduce the savety period by a fixed amount for each flag put on land, meaning if you have not the manpower and means to contest your flags you should not have it.

this will at least reduce the number of small companies claiming the whole island to just leech from everybody, because they don't only need to run arround the island once every 3 days but have to be actively involved in defending it

1 hour ago, Robotukas said:

looks you don't really care about the new player and you don't care about existing players.

You honestly can't even make that statement as you don't care about me, an existing player, making comments about the game. 

It's not even a pirate game as you can't steal anything or hop on other boats.  More like a circus of tamed animals. 

And pirates had banks and taxes on their land. 

1 minute ago, ptonfm said:

You honestly can't even make that statement as you don't care about me, an existing player, making comments about the game. 

this message is more personal so you are off the topic. I already stated in previous one post with my apology. Give ideas and arguments related to the topic.

thank you