Sign in to follow this  
Joe Bro

Fountain of Youth is a JOKE!!

The Fountain of Youth is a fucking joke.... why make it so damn difficult to get to, you pretty much have to have a lot of people in your crew and you all go there at the same time, well guess what me and my buddy have a life and we are the only 2 in our crew because we don't have time to manage a big ass crew, so we can't even do it with just us because there are so many damn creatures that kill you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There is usually other people doing the fountain of youth as well. I got lucky and got to do it the day they release it. This is what me, my tribe and everyone else did;

Get naked.
Run for the cave.
Die.
Respawn.
Run for the cave.
Die.
Respawn.
Etc.

Eventually I got it.

Shitty gameplay mechanic, but the only way to do it. I don't see how they expect a small tribe doing this the proper way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joe Bro said:

The Fountain of Youth is a fucking joke.... why make it so damn difficult to get to, you pretty much have to have a lot of people in your crew and you all go there at the same time, well guess what me and my buddy have a life and we are the only 2 in our crew because we don't have time to manage a big ass crew, so we can't even do it with just us because there are so many damn creatures that kill you.

Actually I just did it ..1st try...no problem...myself and 1 other person in a ramshackle sloop ....

The islands are not all the same difficulty.  If there are lions and gorgons, its extremely hard.  Another island has mostly crocs, it's much much easier there

Haven't even attempted it, you're supposed to get special effects and took back to 20yr old right? I haven't bothered with it after hearing the hassle it's causing. I don't even know why they have the age thing in the game, this could have been implemented down the line when they are more capable of doing it. I've reached 100, been stuck there for the past week, I don't mind as long as I don't get reset back to 0 on all my skills and points.

The Fountain of Youth.......never seen such bullshit, such stupid thing in a game, i bet 100 euros, i say devs looking at us how silly we are trying to get inside, killing instant by ciclops, lions, bats, and otehr stupid creatures, they laugh and make bets who will take the fountain, who die first, btw how to escape when lions catch with mouth? i try various buttons, but no succes, only death

so much humiliation never seen i a game, and stupid people say is only hard game, but i want to tell u stupids, when u hard work 10-12 hours per day, play a game to relax, not to be humiliated running naked 3-4 hours to enter in a stupid cave, i bet they laugh looking at us .......... 

• Like 4

It took me 10 minutes to do once i was there and i'm solo. Don't run in blindfolded. All are do-able, i have 8 power stones.

spent 40 minutes trying to anchor, no luck. about an hour to finally make it all the way in, no FoY active just about 30 people lying on the ground waiting on it. Whoever, pitched this idea needs to be fired immediately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Le_VIP said:

It took me 10 minutes to do once i was there and i'm solo. Don't run in blindfolded. All are do-able, i have 8 power stones.

how the hell did you solo kill 8 dragons and hydras?  Or were you only talking about FOY solo?

you make raft or ramchalk and you dock in each island who have a stone. And you swap between beds. Die a die and see if you luck next time. Is that game design what people run naked and a lot of ships docked or is someone doesn't know how to make a quest where you shouldn't run naked and enjoy exploration.

With a lot of ships, what increases waste of server resources which developers a happy no matter if the server can't handle. They could use server resources somewhere else.

Edited by Robotukas

9 hours ago, kolonelu said:

The Fountain of Youth.......never seen such bullshit, such stupid thing in a game, i bet 100 euros, i say devs looking at us how silly we are trying to get inside, killing instant by ciclops, lions, bats, and otehr stupid creatures, they laugh and make bets who will take the fountain, who die first, btw how to escape when lions catch with mouth? i try various buttons, but no succes, only death

so much humiliation never seen i a game, and stupid people say is only hard game, but i want to tell u stupids, when u hard work 10-12 hours per day, play a game to relax, not to be humiliated running naked 3-4 hours to enter in a stupid cave, i bet they laugh looking at us .......... 

Yes exactly how I feel man, I work 9 hours a day 6 days a week, and I come home to relax and play games, not to deal with stupid shit like this, so I'm with you I'm either not gonna play the game anymore till the devs get smart and not make things so damn difficult for us people who have a life, or I'm just not gonna worry about my age as long as it don't effect the way my character acts.

All of us got it on day one.  We have one member that is a trucker, so he can only be on once every couple of days.  He was unfortunate to miss the mass flow there.  Has been trying every time he has gotten on since then to get it, and hasn't been able to.  We've all gone and tried getting in with him, with no luck.  Seems that after the lag fest, you get almost instakilled when trying to get inside the cave.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spiritwind said:

All of us got it on day one.  We have one member that is a trucker, so he can only be on once every couple of days.  He was unfortunate to miss the mass flow there.  Has been trying every time he has gotten on since then to get it, and hasn't been able to.  We've all gone and tried getting in with him, with no luck.  Seems that after the lag fest, you get almost instakilled when trying to get inside the cave.  

Yeah exactly, they need to nerf the enemies or lower the amount of enemies that spawn or something..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clone ae said:

Litealy just walk in and grab it

Troll

On 1/28/2019 at 11:02 PM, Joe Bro said:

Yeah exactly, they need to nerf the enemies or lower the amount of enemies that spawn or something..

The biggest problem right now is those taking a route that pulls mobs to the entrance.

Was on eu pve F8 a couple hours ago and trained the monsters aways from entrance before FOY spawned, yes i died alot but then took a back route there jumped down to cave entrance and ran in i got to it before the bats killed me :).

But looking at what happened after was the headless running strait to the cave getting the entrance blocked with cyclops and stuff.

The islands are vastly different in difficulty.  Some of them it's nearly impossible and you're going through a gauntlet of a dozen fire elementals, packs of gorgon, lions, and wolves.

Others you wave at the croc.

I did yesterday with player help. Still I can’t understand what is behind this idea when you have to run naked and die a lot time. Trying to understand what developers were thinking when they implement this feature.

The yourh buff is pretty cool tho... I did it just solo. Went closest freeport, got ramshake with bed, got there naked. Run to the cave for 3 times and done.

But anyway I didn't feel this process is fun, and I still don't understand how they see this golden age ruins. I mean all animals kills you in just 3 sec, all mythical creatures just oneshot you. The weapon and armor doesn't matter. There is no "tank" role in this game. So there is just a few ways - even for big groups. Naked marathon. Lure monsters to a ship with heavy firearms. Or just build some DOT there. If building there is allowed.

The source would have to be in some normal island, in some hidden area, or to make like a funny mini-dungeon to get, right now it stinks to make the source, because if there are not 500 people doing the source 1 person alone can not.

About to tell them to stick this stupid fucking game up their asses.. I`ve tried to run into the cave at least 30 times  get in about 10 feet .cave is blocked with about 10 bats  4 cobras all seem to be over 175 what bullshit..

Is should be a solo our a small group quest. Lot of players have different ages and why run as nudist. If you can explore a caves with some cool stuff in it and maze to find it. 

For the powerstones you can let it be like it is now but also with a cave that is a bit bigger and some nice loot.

About the loot... Why need I have the skill to use blueprints.. just because it gives me procent extra? I want to use it because I spent my points on other skills. If that is possible then you have a extra trade possibilities with blue prints. Make the numbers of use a bit lower....tada trading is going to happen..