Sign in to follow this  
thelostgit

clam land in lawless zones

what stop Big company from going round a lawless zone ireland and putting down floors to clam it and i know this company live in O1

because my small 3 man company live on this ireland and they blocked us in from building now 

i do rule think they should be a rule for this stuff because you can put down flag and clam land out side lawless zones and more so for pve servers 

unknown.png

Edited by thelostgit

I think they have to go to the area to reset the decay.

You should have expanded your base prior to them blocking you in.

There should be a cost by area on lawless (a drain from your main resource box) as 'rent' that goes into maintaining the area you try and claim. That way they would have to pay a price to hold that land.

You could ask them to free up some land for you? 🙂

they do but because they here all day farming rss everyday not go down.

i could try but i know they dont speak English 

it not the point im make what happens if a new guy want to make a house here him cant and it not like him can find land somewhere out side lawless zone now 

Edited by thelostgit

Honestly, I believe that there should be no coastal building allowed at all other than shipyards and the shipyards themselves should have a non-refreshable decay timer on them. So that way people can't just spam shipyards and hope to 'reserve' their spot. Will allow for others to have a free spot. Keep all inland parts of lawless buildable like it is now.

if you do it that why you need to only let per person only build 1 of each shipyard and more so for company's 

Edited by thelostgit

Should have to pay upkeep for 'claimed' land in lawless.

I live on lawless and would support some sort of resource rent for the area you have.

In claimed zones you find the same with sleeper companies with yellow flags. People going around placing foundations to remove all resource spawn. While on lawless it´s to slowly force people out.

1 hour ago, Shintai said:

In claimed zones you find the same with sleeper companies with yellow flags. People going around placing foundations to remove all resource spawn. While on lawless it´s to slowly force people out.

with flags if they not log on you can put down your own flag to take over that bit of lands 

3 minutes ago, thelostgit said:

with flags if they not log on you can put down your own flag to take over that bit of lands 

No you cant if they overlap.

A sleeper could in theory if everything was claimed by it´s company contest an entire server node.

Edited by Shintai

1 minute ago, Shintai said:

No you cant if they overlap.

ok did not know that. to fix that they just need to make them not overlap and only have a set number of flag for every company

Edited by thelostgit