Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
azmoodeus

Powerstone islands are a joke

Recommended Posts

189cd7419ca1ceb586034bbdb69c6639.jpg

Seriously wtf is this shit? 1 cyclop every 5 meters and inbetween them there are high lvl wolves etc.etc.

Very balanced

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least you didn´t screenshot the 500 ships anchored up along the shore line.

We killed 30 cyclops today or so, was a dent in the population. Still couldn't get onto the beach without being attacked.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shintai said:

At least you didn´t screenshot the 500 ships anchored up along the shore line.

We killed 30 cyclops today or so, was a dent in the population. Still couldn't get onto the beach without being attacked.

 

Whats your best method for killing them, just a bunch of balls and a galleon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should be able to shoot them in the eye and then they randomly attack everything around them including other cyclops.  More of a joke, but would be fun to see.

Edited by DocHolliday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Powerstone islands you now need to kill the hydra on each one (drop piece that lasts 2 hours.) It isn't infinite anymore.  Maybe you could make it to another powerstone island in 2 hours (realistically not a chance.)

 

Get through the beach and then kill the hydra.  Questionable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah and avoid Gorgons who rapid-fire a stun attack with barely any cooldown. rendering you motionless for 30 secs and kill you before the timer actually is up.

maybe it's Grapeshots way to help establish worldwide peace by forcing us all to work together to reach the powerstones/FoY ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dexter said:

 

Whats your best method for killing them, just a bunch of balls and a galleon? 

Spear bolt in the eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

 

maybe it's Grapeshots way to help establish worldwide peace by forcing us all to work together to reach the powerstones/FoY ?

Who's going to be our William Wallace?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×