Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

How many cannons can you fit?

So the gun ports allow for multi cannons in a single gun port? so does that mean its not ok to place 2 sails at once but its ok to place multi cannons at the same time?

Shut the servers down and remove them Devs?

Fsakes....

Ive seen personally over 30 cannons on a ship all AI is so tight it will sink any fleet. Big companies are doing it all over the place. Its perfectly fine for them, but nobody else huh? whatever devs.

I've never seen a ship with two cannons per gun port.  Do you have screenshots or video of this?  

You can fit cannons on the upper deck on the sides and both fore and aft.  I've seen ships lined with them.  They can dish out tons of damage, but also can be slower and its very gratifying sinking one.  

I know you can stack 4 guns right next to each other, that will fit through a standard wooden doorway.

Booty bandits is one, dynasty is another, cstg is another and so on. Just take a drive and find those ships. Many are displayed on twitch as they drive around. B6 is one location to find the dynasty ship but there are so many others. Oh cant forget about OWO and the rest of the top companies.

Ya the devs take the posts down but refuse to fix it. Everyone is looking for an edge.... OH wait lets have 3 people place the cannon down at the same time. Wasn't this the case with the sails? yes it was.

See the point of all of this is these mega clan guys can get away with pretty much anything they want, while the smaller guys just deal with trying to keep it normal. 1 cannon per cannon bay not 3. Its a new exploit to win at pvp.

So you smaller guys out there build giant ships with lots of cannons as many as you can fit. All you have to do its aim and hit once and any ship that is in its path is sunk 1 volly.

Go ahead do it, to even the balance out.

Best part of all of this, do it while the mega clans are asleep and blow all the doors down.

Edited by Sneakydude
  • Confused 1

These issues are why i stopped playing on official, sick of wasting my time farming to be sunk every night. Or the aim bots.. Its annoying and so is official pvp server

I dont see anything on those videos. Can u explain a bit more? He has cannons next to each other on the deck, where so u see them stacked in gunports? Gunports are in the lower deck.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, Willard said:

Never seen this. 

b2wNSqM.jpg

On 1/28/2019 at 4:35 PM, Swordphobic said:

They took down the topics on reddit, but yesterday there were quite a few with 3 cannons per port.

which of them?

On 1/28/2019 at 12:10 AM, Sneakydude said:

so does that mean its not ok to place 2 sails

Number of sails placed are capped by Sail Unit Cost (which was abused and fixed). Cannons capped by weight of cannons and ammo.

Edited by Redrick

Wow that picture is quite clear. Maybe if you destroy gunport you can place cannons next to each other on the lower deck and then place gunport.

7 hours ago, Willard said:

I dont see anything on those videos. Can u explain a bit more? He has cannons next to each other on the deck, where so u see them stacked in gunports? Gunports are in the lower deck.

If your looking for ways to do it? i cant tell you. but i do recommend you keep searching then build the biggest dragon ship you can. Put as many in a single volly as you can and go around sinking the big clans. Nobody is going to care who you are... you can offline server setup and practice your own exploits....

14 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

If your looking for ways to do it? i cant tell you. but i do recommend you keep searching then build the biggest dragon ship you can. Put as many in a single volly as you can and go around sinking the big clans. Nobody is going to care who you are... you can offline server setup and practice your own exploits....

He was posting video as a proof for exploit. I just didnt see anything on that video so I asked for more info. Where do you see I was askibg for how to exploit it too?

Edited by Willard