Implicitlee

35 Players 255+ MS PING

Sorry , what were each grid supposed to hold 150 players? This is a few days after a 5% server performance boost. Any chance you can stop work on the upcoming patch, what is it, "oh Yea" Bounty system and fix the shit you have already. I can tell you now, with the amount of offline raiding going on now, your bounty system is going to be a heap of bugfest crap.

• Like 2

Server performance in this game is really strange. I’ve played where there are 20 people in a server and it runs like shit and 45 in the server where it runs fine. It feels like all these little x% inprovements they have been making just change the rendering speed and priority of different objects. Recently I’ll be sailing up to an island and before I know it there are like 15 ships right in front of me.

• Like 3

There is evidence that suggests that Nitrado is actually running a lot more than 1 server per box, i think it was more like only a handful in total, it can be found on reddit somewhere. Would explain that you lag to death with only 10 active players on "your" server. If the same server actually handles f.e. the whole a b and c line from 1-15 it adds up to 200+. Not to mention that Nitrado def cheats with the ping they show.

Its because they arent even hosting their servers in NA... their NA servers are in germany.... 

18 minutes ago, Brick said:

Its because they arent even hosting their servers in NA... their NA servers are in germany.... 

No they aren't.  See the rest of the threads comments as well.

1 minute ago, Kyorin said:

No they aren't.  See the rest of the threads comments as well.

Ill believe you when Pings are below 100. Until then, might as well agree to disagree

My pig should be under 20ms then.  Its rarely under 70 and usually in the 150ms range.  They have major infrastructure issues.  I'd love to know what they are using.  

2 minutes ago, Xzyzz said:

Nitrado is a terrible host for games like this

Just more bullshit decisions from the cancer known as grapeshit... The devs are a tumor and need to be removed.. replace them all with some recently graduated University students and look how well the game will do then...

59 minutes ago, Xzyzz said:

Nitrado is a terrible host for games like this

The whole thing is way above their weightclass... no idea how they even got that deal. I had a private Server Grid there and called support for some help in the second week after the release.. It was utter chaos and no one had a clue.