Sign in to follow this  
Robotukas

Not finished small castle been stolen and destroyed in PvE

1 minute ago, SlayerVegeta said:

I was talking to Waters near the wall he's building.  I was trying to be diplomatic and not have a fight with you guys

Robot already screwed you out of negotiation. 

Just now, Medicinez said:

Pretending to be the victim, been doing that since day 1. 

Brother we are nobodies victim. Victims cry on the forums. We resolve our issues in game. 

And another thing you knew that is a shipyard and building galleon, you knew that is was the small base next to the castle. You knew what we are active players. We are not a big company but we friendly and helpful to others and we don't steal other lands.

Your company action is not acceptable and to be honest people don't do like that unless something wrong with them.

At least your prove yourself who you are 😄

"They were rude to us that's why we are being scummy!"    Ignore all the times that you've done the EXACT SAME THING in the past lol. No one who knows you believes a single thing you post on these forums or anywhere else. 

Hey don’t be sore. Actions have consequences, enjoy your consequences. Poke the bear and get bit. 

We wont take your crap, so good luck on the claim you have left. 

6 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

Robot already screwed you out of negotiation. 

Brother we are nobodies victim. Victims cry on the forums. We resolve our issues in game. 

I don't know why you call us victim at all man. 😄 Do you think to destroy stuff, stealing lands and using the game bugs for benefits gonna change us? We will play and where are also good and helpful people.

Edited by Robotukas

What game bugs did we use?

honestly I think the galleon should have came with the ship yard. 

They didnt poke the bear. The bear slinks around at 4 am to steal any claims they can from small companies to try and push up the leaderboard on a server where it doesnt mean anything other than youre online alot. 

Masons I would like to thank you in The contribution your taxes are paying to build the wall around your claim 

"In game politics" is what you called ship weight sinking. I have discord chat logs to prove it. Thatss now a bannable offense. 

Just now, Gaxon said:

Masons I would like to thank you in The contribution your taxes are paying to build the wall around your claim 

We don't farm in Paragon territory ❤️

Well you get trees from somewhere. All you have is rocks, water and a metal claim you stole from Germania. Oh they are still active players....

Edited by Gaxon

Just now, Gaxon said:

Well you get trees from somewhere. All you have is rocks, water and a metal claim you stole from Germania. 

Germania didnt exist when we got our metal claim. Neither did Paragon ^.-  Our entire penninsula is trees.

3 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

Well you get trees from somewhere. All you have is rocks, water and a metal claim you stole from Germania. 

As I can see you don't have clue what you are talking man 😄  Bullshit is your favourite thing

Just now, Medicinez said:

Germania didnt exist when we got our metal claim. Neither did Paragon ^.-  Our entire penninsula is trees.

Actually your base is sitting on our original claim before we moved to the other side of the island. One of our guys deleted our flag not knowing claims were important. 

Hey go hug your mom and do your homework guys. The discussion is over. We will continue in game. 

2 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

Actually your base is sitting on our original claim before we moved to the other side of the island. One of our guys deleted our flag not knowing claims were important. 

Hey go hug your mom and do your homework guys. The discussion is over. We will continue in game. 

Hurry up more lands awaiting. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

Way to get childish again.

1 hour ago, Clone ae said:

robvot why u edit this last post?

The last replay supposes to be deleted because I couldn't able to delete so I left like that. I wrote in game chat discord ID if you want to speak personally. Thank you

Edited by Robotukas