Sign in to follow this  
Robotukas

Not finished small castle been stolen and destroyed in PvE

We are a company who don't need lands and lands. we found one small corner and put the flag. We all had the vision to build a small castle. For some reason, we could able to connect to the server for two days and we lost everything. Paragon company stole our castle and claimed land. We put so much effort and time to build something. What you can build in this game when you can be off for a couple of days. All this bullshit in this site  https://map.playatlas.com/ encourages people to get more land. As developers, your reputation is not getting better but is getting worse. This one mistake what did in this game from begging and this till stays. You want to have leaderboard well look at other games how they do that without destroying the player base. I hope until wipe you are going to do something because people already left the game, grapeshot and snail games. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Actually, your base is still there and so is the land the base is on. We did not take the base or the land it was on. We took the land that was available to claim except the base. If we didn't take it, someone else would have. Maybe if you would have asked us instead of spewing lies, we would have given it back like we have for other people. By the way, you were offline for more than two days.

Don't call us out for playing the game the way it's designed to be played. We aren't cheating, being malicious, harassing or exploiting. You know how claims work, yet you did nothing to keep your claim.

We even left your Galleon that's been under construction for weeks. The ship yard was left unlocked and the Galleon still belongs to you. We could easily destroy the ship yard and the Galleon on it, but haven't. We have not destroyed a single foundation or wall on those claims.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaxon said:

Actually, your base is still there and so is the land the base is on. We did not take the base or the land it was on. We took the land that was available to claim except the base. If we didn't take it, someone else would have. Maybe if you would have asked us instead of spewing lies, we would have given it back like we have for other people. By the way, you were offline for more than two days.

Don't call us out for playing the game the way it's designed to be played. We aren't cheating, being malicious, harassing or exploiting. You know how claims work, yet you did nothing to keep your claim.

We even left your Galleon that's been under construction for weeks. The ship yard was left unlocked and the Galleon still belongs to you. We could easily destroy the ship yard and the Galleon on it, but haven't. We have not destroyed a single foundation or wall on those claims.

Can you explain that your flag is doing inside our castle? Hope you know what are you talking or that your company is doing

unknown.png

If that’s your castle.... it still looks exactly like that. Looks like a few foundations to me. 

Next time try asking instead of lying and slandering. You’ll have better luck. 

• Like 1

yep. And probably you know that is not easy to build right. Is that your flag?

5 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

unknown.png

If that’s your castle.... it still looks exactly like that. Looks like a few foundations to me. 

Next time try asking instead of lying and slandering. You’ll have better luck. 

Also didn't mention that your guys destroyed a lot foundation. So stop be nice in forums and pretend you good man.

• Confused 1

That is one of our members flag. Anytime he claims built land. He screenshots due to false accusations. 

3 minutes ago, Robotukas said:

yep. And probably you know that is not easy to build right. Is that your flag?

Also didn't mention that your guys destroyed a lot foundation. So stop be nice in forums and pretend you good man.

Dude that’s exactly how it looked when we capped it. Your flags are still up in that screenshot. Your little base is untouched. 

Its ours now, we will keep it. Nice chat. We don’t like liars and propaganda. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gaxon said:

That is one of our members flag. Anytime he claims built land. He screenshots due to false accusations. 

I am not going to discuss this anymore. Stole land with the part castle. Only greedy people do like and end of story.

Why dont you let them have that bit of worthless land? Its just a Beach with nothing on it? How valuable could it be? Surely you would use ur brain cells let them build their castle and take the free tax from them making it.

These Greedy mega companies need to really learn to work with others.

Edited by Ravenguard

We would have given it back if he had asked. Now it’s just pure principal that I don’t reward this type of behavior. Good luck to him on his new land. 

2 minutes ago, Ravenguard said:

Why dont you let them have that bit of worthless land? Its just a Beach with nothing on it? How valuable could it be? Surely you would use ur brain cells let them build their castle and take the free tax from them making it.

These Greedy mega companies need to really learn to work with others.

Where is a thing. People play the game to not only for themselves but also to help others. That's part of the fun to play. Sadly you are not that person and your company too.

Sadly you want to complain and expect everyone to bow down to your wants. You could have easily asked and had the claim returned. 

Now I have some foundations to recycle and a boat yard to remove. 

1 minute ago, Gaxon said:

Sadly you want to complain and expect everyone to bow down to your wants. You could have easily asked and had the claim returned. 

You don't know when you need to stop right 🙂 You could write in first replay different instead fuffing around 🙂

3 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

So I was the first one to talk to Clone (I believe that was his name) about you guys taking the island where I've been building a castle foundation for Malupo, the leader of Hydra (my company).  I wasn't ugly to clone, and in fact I was asking if I could get the land back.  I explained I have an issue logging into the game, and when I was able to log in last night I didn't see this.  But I log in today, and I found it done.  Both Ship Yards taken by territory control.

I was never ugly to clone, and even know I've requested your player Dc Waters your discord info so I could talk to you guys on Discord.  But you guys aren't being friendly here.

1 minute ago, Robotukas said:

You don't know when you need to stop right 🙂 You could write in first replay different instead fuffing around 🙂

Nope, all you had to do was stop lying but you continued. This is our way of saying Too bad for lying non stop. 

Learn respect and manners. You will get further in negotiating. You never asked or said anything to us about your land. If we hadn’t taken it someone else would have and we were willing to give it back. Same that we did for draconian too too, and more. They asked we returned it. 

You ran to the forum with lies and propaganda, so now we are keeping it.

3 minutes ago, SlayerVegeta said:

So I was the first one to talk to Clone (I believe that was his name) about you guys taking the island where I've been building a castle foundation for Malupo, the leader of Hydra (my company).  I wasn't ugly to clone, and in fact I was asking if I could get the land back.  I explained I have an issue logging into the game, and when I was able to log in last night I didn't see this.  But I log in today, and I found it done.  Both Ship Yards taken by territory control.

I was never ugly to clone, and even know I've requested your player Dc Waters your discord info so I could talk to you guys on Discord.  But you guys aren't being friendly here.

Unfortunately I’ve not spoken to clone. If I had known we would have returned it. 

Your company member went the wrong way about it. 

Since you spoke to clone, I will talk to him and let the guys make a decision. A lot of them are not happy about the lies in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

Nope, all you had to do was stop lying but you continued. This is our way of saying Too bad for lying non stop. 

Learn respect and manners. You will get further in negotiating. You never asked or said anything to us about your land. If we hadn’t taken it someone else would have and we were willing to give it back. Same that we did for draconian too too, and more. They asked we returned it. 

You ran to the forum with lies and propaganda, so now we are keeping it.

I have some confusion. One you are lying or you don't what is going on with your company. 😉

Disregard me talking to clone. I’m going to demolish it myself and post screen shots. 

Clone and I play at different times and only crossover for one hour at most. 

Done with this. 

When someone grabs your nads and offers to let go. Don’t give them a reason to squeeze tighter. 

These are the same guys that logged on in the early days after release at 4 am on New Years day to try and steal land claims and weight sink ships. They used the window glitch to kill bodies and take bases. They led alphas to tames. They have walled off every single company that wont merge and every other non sub company of them in B11 knows how childish and grief based they play. RIGHT NOW they are walling off the remaining 3 tribes on the southside of Dreary Skerry for not allowing them to take claims. I have EXTENSIVE screenshots of their actions in and out of  game as I've been on this island since release and in their discord since shortly after. Paragraphs of DC Waters defending wight sinking ships as "part of the game" the same as he does walling companies that wont join in.  I fully expect 15 of their "allies" that rent land to come disclaim this statement. The same people hang out in their discord and bottom feed off of them instead of opposing their claims for whatever reason. Ask East India, ask Hydra, ask Banana Republic, ask Absolute Africans, ask TooToo, ask Germania Werft, ask the remains of Barbary Coast Trading. Nexus / Paragon / Border Patrol or whatever you change your name to next are absolutely the most childish group of players you can come into contact with. If this were NA PVP people would have run them off ages ago, but as it stands if you aren't willing to grief inappropriately in NA PVE you just have to body claim babysit all your plots and come up with creative ways to farm.  Anyone interested in screenshots PM me. I have plenty.

Its our land. We can do what we want with it. Masons we asked you several times to leave us and our trades alone. You wouldn’t, so enjoy your wall. 

"Trades"  lmfao

Only time we have ever interacted with you is to contest our allies claims. Never pushed inland. Never once capped a Nexus / Paragon / Border Patrol claim. Literally told to merge or be wiped.  Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  You fake as hell.

This screenshot trumps anything you post  better scuttle that before we decide to  20190127171035_1.jpg

Edited by Gaxon

1 minute ago, Gaxon said:

20190127171005_1.jpg

You in a box now enjoy. Done being nice to you guys. 

I was talking to Waters near the wall he's building.  I was trying to be diplomatic and not have a fight with you guys

2 minutes ago, Gaxon said:

20190127171005_1.jpg

You in a box now enjoy. Done being nice to you guys. 

Don't forget to put the medal.