Sign in to follow this  
LoneSilverWolf

Fix your damn REJOIN BUTTON! Good LORD

It is insane this is still a goddamn problem. 90% of the time the rejoin atlas button does NOT work. Fix this, it is a pain in the ass to have to go through 3 different menus to rejoin the last server I played on!

How has this issue not been fixed yet? TO make it worse, when it doesn't work, it FREEZES THE GAME! FFS!

I've seen it act wonky....but I just wait for it to do its thing.  Seems like connection issues cause this.  IMO.  

The bug I have the most is the game gets I a loop loading in.  I watch the atlast process load up and get to around 8gb in RAM usage then it drops to 3gb and starts it over again.  If that happens I just kill the process and restart the client.  Happening less of late so they might have fixed some of the issues.  

49 minutes ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

It is insane this is still a goddamn problem. 90% of the time the rejoin atlas button does NOT work. Fix this, it is a pain in the ass to have to go through 3 different menus to rejoin the last server I played on!

How has this issue not been fixed yet? TO make it worse, when it doesn't work, it FREEZES THE GAME! FFS!

Its EA get over it!

6 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Its EA get over it!

It's EA yes. That doesn't mean you don't fix bugs like this shit. That is an excuse at this point.

Never had that happen to me either.  So its not a 100% bug.  And honestly the way you're raging isn't very cool or mature.  I get that you're frustrated and they are the reason for it but SHEEESH! Grow up a little and learn how to treat people.

9 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Its EA get over it!

You should peruse politics.

9 hours ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

You know what temporarily fixes it? Relaunching the game. From my experience I've noticed this issue is more common on older hardware. Maybe instead of posting this in GD you could submit the bug and your specs like you're supposed to. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1