Archangell

Player Builded on my claim

I was absent the day when devs allowed ppl to set theyr flags to allow ppl build on their territory. THe day after i saw someone builded on my claim(and now I cant). I changed the flag permission to company only, now the structure is being abbandoned for a long time, and it says allowed to demolish... I clicked that but nothing happened. I am on N10  PVE EU long 83.32 lat -30.01.

Any admin or player has a clue on how i can demolish this? I think it is a Bug of the game but please chack it.

Same here.. someone abused the build setting and spammed foundations, killing the spawns. I revoked the build right, the timer ran out. It says i can be demolished, but it doesnt actually do anything. Considering that this was supposed to be a solution to the "lack of land" problem.. top notch work there.

what they should have done was implement two sets of timers, decay-demo for building in a build all claim area, this would be the first timer type and would refresh when the builder entered the claim to ensure they stay active. The second should have been a one time eviction timer that begins the moment any company sets their flags to company build only. This would be a 7 day timer that can NOT be refreshed. This would give adequate time for squatters to build a ship and load it with their stuff, or even to find other locations to build without losing their stuff. At the end of the 7 day timer any remaining objects would flip owner to the company owning the claim.