Sign in to follow this  
Nox

Let me tell you what grinds my gears.

There are a few silly things in this game that bother me endlessly.

First, the vitamin system (pretty much all of it), but specifically ... milk doesn't give vitamin D.  The milk in the US is fortified with it, which is pretty much completely unnecessary since the body synthesizes vitamin D utilizing sunlight.  Drinking 4 glasses of milk will not kill you.

You cannot overdose on vitamin C.  Not at least in the levels that we're doing it in the game.  The body evacuates it in urine.  It's water soluble.

Most people should be able to get by on meat with a little berries and a little greens.  This silly ass system feels like a virtue signal for kale lovers.

------

Farmers do not force berries in the mouths of newborn mammals.  They eat from their mother's titties.  They can't ingest berries. They are also endothermic, which means that they regulate their own body temperatures.  If it's cool or cold, they rely on the heat from their mother.

This silly ass breeding system feels like it was dreamt up by someone who has never seen a farm.  Or a film about farms.  Or ever read a book. 

-----

Rafts don't work that way.

----

Manta rays don't actually have teeth to bite with, and they are very laid back.  You can put your hand right in their mouths and they will just gum it looking for a handout.

----

Edited by Nox
  • Like 2