Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Easy offline ship sinking since stone patch !

Dear devs,

i thank you so much for the stone nerf ! Before that it was a bit too much efforts to cut through players stone garages they have built around their ships, but now with a 2,5 x damage multiplier its just a few explosive barrels and their ships are mine ! 

Thank you Thank you !🌹

Could you please reduce the cost for barrels a little bit ? Come on, what about 5 fiber and 2 wood for each barrel😊👌

Cant wait for your next patches to support us offline raiding trolls a little more, maybe another triple damage versus structures could be an option ? 2 minutes to sink a galleon offline seems a little bit too long for me.

You are the best, just continue on your path ! You are world champions of game balance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Wolcu said:

^ 312 posts of whining

Realist post 312 of stating out facts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Talono said:

Dear devs,

i thank you so much for the stone nerf ! Before that it was a bit too much efforts to cut through players stone garages they have built around their ships, but now with a 2,5 x damage multiplier its just a few explosive barrels and their ships are mine ! 

Thank you Thank you !🌹

Could you please reduce the cost for barrels a little bit ? Come on, what about 5 fiber and 2 wood for each barrel😊👌

Cant wait for your next patches to support us offline raiding trolls a little more, maybe another triple damage versus structures could be an option ? 2 minutes to sink a galleon offline seems a little bit too long for me.

You are the best, just continue on your path ! You are world champions of game balance.

This exactly!

In the stone patch mega thread, much focus have been given to the addition of organic paste and metal to the cost, but to me the worst part was always the reduction in strength, to stone, that wasnt even slightly too strong to begin with.

I sincerely hope they wise up to their mistake in a hurry.

7 minutes ago, Fiil said:

This exactly!

In the stone patch mega thread, much focus have been given to the addition of organic paste and metal to the cost, but to me the worst part was always the reduction in strength, to stone, that wasnt even slightly too strong to begin with.

I sincerely hope they wise up to their mistake in a hurry.

It's cause they listen to a few streamers bitch about stone structures and the time it takes to raid a base.

It's why fire arrows got nerfed to uselessness.  They bitched about fire arrow meta.

Funny thing is all the popular streamers for atlas are variety streamers that won't play atlas for longer than 2 months only 1 remains on public server rest have moved on to private 

They are trying to please streamers only. Streamers imo destroyed  the direction of atlas devs

Edited by Ramsy78