Sign in to follow this  
Fawck0ff

Game sucks

Nothing but glitches, chinese hackers and a massive lack of content. This game blows, dev more.

Edit: Oh and the bullshit waterspouts in the ocean seem like filler because dev's couldn't come up with anything different. AC4 anyone?

images.jpg

Edited by Fawck0ff
  • Like 2

... its not that bad.  But if that's how you feel then you can fawck0ff.  (See what I did there? I crack myself up)

I, for one, am choosing not to ragequit like a child.  I personally thinks it's better and more mature to make suggestions instead stomping my feet and throwing a tantrum.

And the random storm is your tipping point?  They barely cause damage and they add a little spice to long tedious journeys. 

It might be the booze talking but I'm really getting sick of the immaturity around here.  

• Haha 3

SoTD, Floatsam, and Spouts are the majority of content at sea. Just because they haven't come up with anything different yet* doesn't mean they won't.

Edited by Nari

Early Access games are sometimes like that. Mostly a concept with a little bit of meat on it at first. It tend to fill out as the dev cycle continues. I'd check back every few weeks to see where things are at.

2 hours ago, Dorf said:

It might be the booze talking but I'm really getting sick of the immaturity around here.  

If this forum had sigs , this would be my new sig.

Best. 

Quote by someone using Homer as his avi.

Ever.

5 hours ago, Fawck0ff said:

Nothing but glitches, chinese hackers and a massive lack of content. This game blows, dev more.

Edit: Oh and the bullshit waterspouts in the ocean seem like filler because dev's couldn't come up with anything different. AC4 anyone?

images.jpg

Massive lack of content? I got 300 hours in and still not bored at all, and I didn’t even move to unofficial yet. And that for 25 euros, amazing. 

I have almost 300 hours in and I still quite enjoy the game as well.  Some people don't get what early access means I guess. I find it very playable on official servers, lots of content.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fawck0ff said:

images.jpg

Get ready for the hate bro... the trolls gonna tell you thats its your fault you cant enjoy the game and nothing is wrong even thought post after post day after day people sound just like you and quit!

Another one gone...

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

Massive lack of content? I got 300 hours in and still not bored at all, and I didn’t even move to unofficial yet. And that for 25 euros, amazing. 

Hahahaaaaa oooo k