Sign in to follow this  
Mrklus

ATLAS for MAC?

are you planning to make ATLAS for MAC ? i cant wait to play it again and know i've changed my PC for a MAC and cant play 😞 

Linux knows the feels. Should come in time but there is no ETA

Lol, I don’t understand why people pay money for Macs. They’re literally awful specs for the money you pay. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dappypally said:

Lol, I don’t understand why people pay money for Macs. They’re literally awful specs for the money you pay. 

I am posting from my company issued iPad right now and while I will begrudgingly admit that it is useful for what we use it for, my preferred use of this device would be to induce internal hemorrhaging through blunt force trauma on Apple store employees.

Insufferable pretentious con artists, the lot of them.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrklus said:

are you planning to make ATLAS for MAC ? i cant wait to play it again and know i've changed my PC for a MAC and cant play 😞 

If you ever have to make the same decision again, just look at apples anti repair policy. That will make you never ever buy any apple product again. Sustainability should be more important than a kind of lifestyle apple claims to deliver. 

• Like 1

Well a  Mac is not a Bad Device. You can use it for a lot of Things, Programming, Multimediaedit, Internet Access etc.

But im sorry it is not for Gaming. If you want to Game then buy a Pc

53 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

If you ever have to make the same decision again, just look at apples anti repair policy. That will make you never ever buy any apple product again. Sustainability should be more important than a kind of lifestyle apple claims to deliver. 

Ye ye ye. Heard this from the kids a thousand times. I like their products, I’m not using them from gaming. It is still my decision. I get so tired of people saying the one is better than the other because of this or that. It’s so childish. 

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

Ye ye ye. Heard this from the kids a thousand times. I like their products, I’m not using them from gaming. It is still my decision. I get so tired of people saying the one is better than the other because of this or that. It’s so childish. 

It´s ok to not care about sustainability. Environment says: thank you for giving a shit about me.

Did you actually READ what i wrote, or did you simply not understand it? ANTI REPAIR POLICY. Apple products are produced to be thrown away.  That harms our environment. It´s infantile to believe that personal actions have no influence on anything.

4 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

It´s ok to not care about sustainability. Environment says: thank you for giving a shit about me.

Did you actually READ what i wrote, or did you simply not understand it? ANTI REPAIR POLICY. Apple products are produced to be thrown away.  That harms our environment. It´s infantile to believe that personal actions have no influence on anything.

Your statement was that I’d never wanna buy an apple product again, which is a stupid, dumb and false statement. That’s all. 

5 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Your statement was that I’d never wanna buy an apple product again, which is a stupid, dumb and false statement. That’s all. 

Hey random internet tough guy. My statement had been: you don´t want to buy any apple product again IF: you are aware of apples ANTI REPAIR POLICY.

Did mom and dad bought you an iPhone with the wrong color for xmas, or why do you think trolling can be a solution to deal with your inferiority complex.

Edited by Charles U Farley

12 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

Hey random internet tough guy. My statement had been: you don´t want to buy any apple product again IF: you are aware of apples ANTI REPAIR POLICY.

Did mom and dad bought you an iPhone with the wrong color for xmas, or why do you think trolling can be a solution to deal with your inferiority complex.

Trolling? You made a false statement or an ‘assumption’ thinking it’s fact. I just tell you you’re wrong. Again; That’s all, don’t make a big deal out of it. 

They released Ark for Mac and it ran like absolute dog shit, got updates late etc. I'm glad they haven't released this game, they learned from their mistake.

Lots of folks use Macs for gaming. Macs are better for just about everything OTHER THAN gaming and we have no desire to have a second computer just for games. I literally know one person with a PC. Don't be the person with a PC.