CMac NE

Much needed Quality of Life Improvements!

In order to make the game more enjoyable and playable here are some Quality of Life Improvements. 

1. Remove E as a dismount from ladders. Ladder mount delay and E having a double use so painful. It is unneccessary. Just use jump.

2. Craftables should be level unlocks. Being able to play the game is hidden behind skill points. I should be able to play the game alone and craft mortars, stone structures, gun, ships and tame & ride everything at level 50. Make skill points improve quality of life for those disciplines. 

3. Improve field of view and targetting while mounted to Artillery. Puckles and swivels not being able to shoot down below ~15° makes them almost useless on mountains and slopes. I don't think that is intended. Also mortars and cannons are impossible to aim out of K mode if you are shooting downhill. 

4.Allow the naming of NPCs and allow NPCs to mount multi-seat tames. Or adjust following. Currently it is incredibly painful to move NPCs up ramps. Also naming NPCs would be really useful for monitoring what ship they are stationed too etc. 

5. Adding a 'docking station'. Docking station will automatically pull your ship into position at a dock without the painful manuevering. 

Another thing. 

Add a key binding for changing sail direction while using NPCs. 

I think it is really annoying having to change rudder and sail direction seperately with shift held. 

If i could chose the keys that change sail direction I could manuever my ship much more effectively

• Haha 1

He knows that obviously. The problem is you can't change sail direction and use your rudder at the same time. You have to pick one or the other, which makes maneuvering your ship really clunky, and can get you killed.

Just to stay with the topic, so „quality of life improvement“ : Fingers away from this game !

Edited by Talono

4 hours ago, Pernt said:

He knows that obviously. The problem is you can't change sail direction and use your rudder at the same time. You have to pick one or the other, which makes maneuvering your ship really clunky, and can get you killed.

I always thought it was intentional. It makes me even think about how nice it would be to have a leutenant's podium sometimes.