Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Ok, let’s just come together

Everyone that hates atlas, hates it for a reason. Everyone that loves atlas, loves it for a reason. 

The only thing we have in common is that we want atlas to be good, right?

from this moment on, I will set a challenge for everyone on every side of the spectrum.

if they do something good, I am along everyone on the anti side to be cool with it and give credit where credit is due.

on the other side. I will also expect the pro side to be just as passionate(no matter what their view) that if they messed up, you call them on it. 

Can you do it? I can. 

If you don’t join up, it’s on you. We all know how wildcard is but until there is a true united front, nothing will happen.

screw it jean, yeah it was good they banned people. I won’t even say anything else.

at the same time, shouldn’t matter if you like the stone change or not, you know a lot of people don’t like it right? Then hop on board.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm with ya. I want the game to be the best it can be, fighting each other over it is counter productive.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ichor said:

I'm with ya. I want the game to be the best it can be, fighting each other over it is counter productive.

Yes, very. It they mess up, call them on it. If they do a good job the. Ok, give them credit. Even if some people don’t do it, it is about being a better person than they are. 

• Like 1

If you want this game to reach its full potential you don't create and us vs them scenario.  We are not adversaries locked in battle.  Partnership with the dev team.  Work with them.  Obviously they have to do the same in regards to us.  There is an opportunity to bring the devs and their customers together.  Hopefully that happens.

• Like 1

They dont deserve any mercy.

Doing what is neccessary is no witchcraft... and they just do the opposite, pissing off players more with each new patch.

Now we just burn the witch, thats good old european tradition 😉

• Like 1

Its called empathy, humanity, understanding for fellow man.  Just because they are game devs doesnt mean you can treat them like dogs.  Put yourselves in thier shoes.  Imagine what they are going thru.

Sometimes they deserve respectful pushback and sometimes they deserve praise and thanks.

But treating them like trash because you dont agree with a change is just childish and not productive.  Honey vs vinegar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Talono said:

They dont deserve any mercy.

See above. (I forgot to hit the quote button... too much jim beam)

• Sad 1

I'm all for this, and you bet I will follow through.
I absolutely love this game, and honestly i am tired of being attacked/cussed at/name called/etc in the Discord for supporting it/having a different outlook or opinion on things that people classify as "broken".
If everyone can stop fighting each other and focus on things that matter, I'll be more than happy to contribute.

• Like 1