Claim stealing and how it works presents a big problem in PVE atm people can lose everything in an hour and a half stealing territory from another company even less for boats which gets annoying pvp should be enabled against those claim stealing, a system so even if one is offline they dont get wrecked, boats shouldnt be claimable in PVE or some system that makes it inline with the idea of PVE while still giving new players a chance to acquire land without having to join a mega company.

• Like 3

It should and MUST be impossible to steal Things on PvE, this is the worst.

A better solution is 1, Maybe 2 Claims per Player.

• Like 6

i agree with all of this but i think pve should have 1 claim per i mean think about it if 150 people could play in a server/block with 2 or 3 islands and literally 4 people own everything how are you suppose to set up shop and get situated and also even if you could find a spot someone can just drop a flag and take your things while your sleep or at work or just....ya know living lol. this shit is crazy it needs to be addressed i literally rode around for 11 hours everything is taken literally everything accept places people are not stupid enough to claim cause there are crocodiles on every island which is stupid.

• Like 4

Yeah stopping claim stealing and limiting claims to 1(maybe 2) a player should be implemented together. The servers can handle 150 players at the same time but because different players play at different hours do we need even more land for players.

Stealing should only be possible from players who haven't played in 3 weeks or something.

• Like 2

I agree to Kolpo,. The most Clans have reserved such a big area, that no one can find a small place to built a Harbour. We're  Looking since this morning, going by raft. One Claim with limited space, could be a solution. (I#m from Germany, sorry for my bad english, schooltime is a long time ago :-) )

This was already address in the patch and fixed. Claim stealing is on a 3 day cooldown from when the owner was last active. Making land spammers useless because they need to be active in that area within 3 days. 

4 hours ago, HufflePuff said:

This was already address in the patch and fixed. Claim stealing is on a 3 day cooldown from when the owner was last active. Making land spammers useless because they need to be active in that area within 3 days. 

When 1 player has a whole island land claimed and brings in 4 friends to contest the flag you put down and sink your ship your on in a pve server something is wrong 3 day cool down is not good enough, it needs to be limited to 1-2 land claim flags not be able to claim a whole island... and we are talking about a island that has all resources including metal, water pools and all.. 

I absolutely disagree with the notion that I should not be able to claim your land.

These changes need to be made before I can agree with anyone stating that:

1. Create a box or bin that resources are funneled into to maintain a claim, this box will indicate what time is remaining on the claim, and what kind of resources are to be used to maintain it. Similar to a tool cupboard in rust. This way, the game stays economically driven. Players that quit playing or have multiple claims over territory are forced to maintain these areas or they will lose them.
  2. Limit the amount of claims players can have. 2-3 Claims should be the max. I specifically think it should only be one claim per person as mega guilds, or zergs (chinese etc) will dominate the entire map. A clan with 100 people actively playing will be able to take a sizable portion of islands even with only one claim per person.

Once these conditions are essentially met, then I could agree that I shouldn't be able to steal your claim on PvE.

28 minutes ago, wHaCkEd said:

I absolutely disagree with the notion that I should not be able to claim your land.

1. Create a box or bin that resources are funneled into to maintain a claim, this box will indicate what time is remaining on the claim, and what kind of resources are to be used to maintain it. Similar to a tool cupboard in rust. This way, the game stays economically driven. Players that quit playing or have multiple claims over territory are forced to maintain these areas or they will lose them.
  2. Limit the amount of claims players can have. 2-3 Claims should be the max. I specifically think it should only be one claim per person as mega guilds, or zergs (chinese etc) will dominate the entire map. A clan with 100 people actively playing will be able to take a sizable portion of islands even with only one claim per person.

Once these conditions are essentially met, then I could agree that I shouldn't be able to steal your claim on PvE.

Play PvP if you want steal Claims with EVERYTING on it.

Stealing WHOLE Bases in minutes is NOT PVE!!

• Like 2

this needs to be fixed asap. Im here to play the game not stand on my claims for hours at a time to make sure its not stolen

• Like 2

Personally i don't understand the need for a huge area, all you need is a spot large enough to craft the largest dock and a support building / crops, there is no advantage of owning an island in real game play, the resources are available to anyone, what you need is a reduced area in PvE that cant be "taken" in under 2 weeks say for holidays if you put down  second flag it removes the original flag and area, you ideally need a stable base of operations but if you set up shop half a map away the old base is up for grabs, that would stop a lot of the problem players shall we say 😉

Edited by Nomolos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bifficus said:

this needs to be fixed asap. Im here to play the game not stand on my claims for hours at a time to make sure its not stolen

this has been fixed read the patch notes

33 minutes ago, Nomolos said:

Personally i don't understand the need for a huge area, all you need is a spot large enough to craft the largest dock and a support building / crops, there is no advantage of owning an island in real game play, the resources are available to anyone, what you need is a reduced area in PvE that cant be "taken" in under 2 weeks say for holidays if you put down  second flag it removes the original flag and area, you ideally need a stable base of operations but if you set up shop half a map away the old base is up for grabs, that would stop a lot of the problem players shall we say 😉

the need for a huge area comes with bases having a huge no rss area around them do to respawn limitations so the extra land is just for rss now if every tom dick and harry wants land they need to join the company and stop thinking they can solo it.  the devs vision of the game was for large governments to show up not for everyone to have a slice of the pie.

3 hours ago, Caduryn said:

Play PvP if you want steal Claims with EVERYTING on it.

Stealing WHOLE Bases in minutes is NOT PVE!!

Doesn't read post, doesn't add anything helpful. I recommend you give advice if you want anything to change. You'll be the person complaining in a few months when there is nothing left for you to claim and therefore can't progress.

5 hours ago, wHaCkEd said:

this , but make it maybe that you can lvl up the claim and by doing so unlock more claims up to 2,3,5 ish

Any fix that is supposed to be working is not......all evening we have been battling a guild White Beards that just chatter in mandarin and wont speak english except for trying to sell to us items.   They just keep placing and contesting locations we have been on for days.....but we cannot contest any of their new stolen spots from last night.    Hack?  Why can they steal claims and we cannot theirs they stole overnight?

• Thanks 1

Wipe the servers fresh and clean, limit claim flags, start over fresh.  Right now, this shit is unplayable because no where can be built on cause its 100% pure red 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wHaCkEd said:

The only way I see land on PvE should be able to be claimed is if a person hasn't logged on for a certain amount of time.  No other reason.

I agree that claims should be limited, I'd more so say 1 per person, especially because of the large zerg guilds.  I'd wager to say that most of the large zerg guilds own most of the land right now because they can claim more than 1

• Thanks 1