Lazro

DEV's Need to READ THIS NOW!

Yesterday we were insided by someone. We have been in discussing in regards to someone being invited and promoted but no one did. 

We know of a problem where people can force them selves into the company and start demo'ing shit. we have now lost 100's if not 1000's of hours of game time between the entire company.

others are having this issue look at this link!! other people are reporting the issue! it needs to be fixed now!!! People have accused BlackButterfly of hacking and you need to address this exploit or you will lose a player base!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/834910/discussions/0/1741106440028582706/

• Like 2

Yep had the same problem. A guy spawned on one of our beds, his nametag was green but he wasn't in our company (we double-checked). Unfortunately we were so confused that didn't even think about recording the incident >_> 

Then we were raided at night and someone destroyed beds and resources on one of our bases (not sure if it's connected tho, after all they could just destroy *all* our stuff and not in just one base).

Most games wont list names or make a shame wall, don't know if that is just policy for the sake of policy or a legal thing. I know that if someone broke into my house and destroyed all my stuff irl and the police arrested the suspect.. I would want to know wtf it was who wronged me but, again.. donno if that is a doable thing or not without problems attached.

19 minutes ago, sand man said:

Devs should list players that have been banned...hey why not

@Jatheish mentioned in a reply to one of my posts that he's considering what he called a 'wall of shame' whereby hackers/exploiters would be publicly listed.  My opinion, nooses, guillotines, gibbets, cages, handcuffs... they're all part of this game. The only reason to hack/exploit is for egotistical reasons.  I say we massage that ego by placing their characters in gibbets, guillotines, stockades & nooses and hang em high... in public and then post pictures on the forums.