Sign in to follow this  
John

What's the safest way to keep items safe?

Just keep all items on a boat and in a dock area that we own or what,? Keep a small base on the newbie zone to keep our items safe? Is there any 100% safe way to keep our char and items safe since pve outside of newbie area's don't allow protection? It seems like this is a much quick and fast paced game than ark since there sounds like there is not any safe zones outside of the newbie area?

Build a house, lock house. Put all items in locked containers inside that house. Make sure you log out inside a locked house so predators don't kill you.

In the starter areas, i.e. the Freeport you can only build on your raft, you cannot build structures or anything on land, with the exception of placing campfires. On your raft it is best to store things in pin-locked storage boxes as other things like campfire and smithy can be accessed by other people even on PvE servers.

22 minutes ago, Sp3cialG said:

Build a house, lock house. Put all items in locked containers inside that house. Make sure you log out inside a locked house so predators don't kill you.

Have you seen this post?

6 hours ago, John said:

Have you seen this post?

Think they just launched a fix for that, but yeah, pin code containers and don't leave crafting stations in the open or with stuff in them. I had to make a guy kill himself last night because one of my mates left the door open and he tried to run off with all of our stuff that was in the crafting stations. Of course we are on the pve server so we couldn't just kill him and get our stuff back that way. I've also heard we can drag sleeping people and drown them... might not want to sleep in the open now too.

non of this is correct you can literally have a base built and some one steal your stuff by claiming your land or the land your base its on its literally impossible at the moment to keep your stuff safe unless there is a fix by the time i wake up.

• Like 1

Even if you build a base your not safe. 212 level alpha snake attacking foundation after logging off wiped beds. Now your back at start zone no way to get back to your claim