Sign in to follow this  
Wolff

Grapeshot and your stupid little patches

Great, patch 16.14 made my wolf disappear....... Well done, Grapeshot. Incompetent morons. 

Anyone else lost pets as well?

Edited by Wolff
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Great, patch 16.14 made my wolf disappear....... Well done, Grapeshot. Incompetent morons. 

Anyone else lost pets as well?

Yes I lost a bunch of stuff this last patch... all that hard work gone and no one cares

how does that make you feel bro?

• Sad 1

Annoyed. I have lost animals before, but that was always because I took a risk with them and got them killed. No biggy, happened to me in Ark a lot of times. However, I was extra careful with my last high level wolf, but then it just got patched out of existance. I like taming, but there seems to be no point to it right now. Maybe I will be dropping this game untill it releases and I will probably give it a negative review on Steam advising people to hold on buying this buggy piece of amateuristic coding @Jatheish dares to call a game. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Annoyed. I have lost animals before, but that was always because I took a risk with them and got them killed. No biggy, happened to me in Ark a lot of times. However, I was extra careful with my last high level wolf, but then it just got patched out of existance. I like taming, but there seems to be no point to it right now. Maybe I will be dropping this game untill it releases and I will probably give it a negative review on Steam advising people to hold on buying this buggy piece of amateuristic coding @Jatheish dares to call a game. 

In 2 years there will be some boss ass games that will be far beyond this so I doubt you will be coming back

Lost 2 Rhinos and 1 Elephant. Don't you see what's going on? Nobody cares about small people. Unless you have 500 subscribers on twitch dont bother posting here.

Despite all the times attempted tames glitched out in weird ways, taming in this game is still more fun than: 

I) Sailing around grids exploring copy pasted island for a bunch of extra levels, or;

II) Chasing after a fountain of youth because Grapeshot decided to steal the concept of character aging from Soulbound Studios (who have worked on this for years) and grafted it half baked onto a bunch of recycled Ark assets, or;

III) Endlessly farming gold to get NPC's that all look like they got busted out of a mental ward or escaped from the local circus freak show.

6 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

In 2 years there will be some boss ass games that will be far beyond this so I doubt you will be coming back

Yeah, I suspect I won't be back. Plenty of other (better) stuff on the horizon.

4 minutes ago, Blackthron said:

Lost 2 Rhinos and 1 Elephant. Don't you see what's going on? Nobody cares about small people. Unless you have 500 subscribers on twitch dont bother posting here.

Yeah it seems they only care about the streamers. Losing two Rhinos and one Elephant is even worse than one little wolf. Elephants and Rhinos are a pain to tame, especially on PVP.

Edited by Wolff

This has happened to me multiple times.  just an hour ago I logged in and both a wolf and an elephant, who were right next to me when I logged out were gone.

Fortunately this has happened to me multiple times: go away (out of render distance?) and come back.  Your tames are there, they're just invisible and unresponsive.

I hate being that guy but.... these are the exact things to expect in EA. That's the honest truth. 😬

• Like 1