Sign in to follow this  
Kirves

Can we get some fixes devs?

1. Stone structure 

Please revert you made them easier to break through no reason for added materials.

2. Animal Collision/ Effecting taming

Why are my tames falling through the earth, stone floors, wood roofs, every thing in the game? This seems to have been issue even in ark how is this not fixed? Because of animals colliding into structure and the ground itself they're very difficult if not impossible to tame (elephants).

3. PVE ships getting sunk by players

Why is this still not resolved? Players are holding a ridiculous amount of items hanging on ladders and sinking ships. Why are players allowed to whistle down my ladders? Why are they able to grapple on to PVE boats with all this weight? Players are dragging ship of the damned into ports and sinking ships. Why is there not a invisible bubble around islands that instantly makes the SotD unaggro?

4. Permanent sleepers who haven't logged in for a month

On my island alone probably 1/4 of it cannot be claimed because of permanent sleepers. Can there please be a timer I don't even care if its a month but these people need to decay somehow.

The pve ship sinking thing scares me the most. Being a two man company I don't want to risk sailing from island to island and explore the atlas. Just to have someone come over and sink my boat for fun, its why i'm playing pve. If I wanted another player other then me to sink my ship I would play pvp. I would think that would be game breaking enough to do something. Anyways enough rambling if I missed anything else please add it below.

• Like 4

@Jatheish It would be nice if you guys had a section in the forums that would show known issues that you guys are working on. Cause as of now I would say most of us have no idea what changes or what bugs are going to get looked at.  All you give us is this content patch in late February. Personally I don't want more content, I would love to see the content you have work. I would love for the game to be optimized so I don't have to run it on the lowest graphics to play it. I play plenty of other games on medium to high and enjoy 60+ fps. 

2 hours ago, Kirves said:

Personally I don't want more content, I would love to see the content you have work. I would love for the game to be optimized so I don't have to run it on the lowest graphics to play it. I play plenty of other games on medium to high and enjoy 60+ fps. 

They have 3 production pipelines. Those working on the content are not the ones working on the technical side of things.

Edited by Nari

4 minutes ago, Nari said:

The have 3 production pipelines. Those working on the content are not the ones working on the technical side of things.

as of yet it looks like only one pipeline seems to work properly and that is the piss-players-off pipeline

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

as of yet it looks like only one pipeline seems to work properly and that is the piss-players-off pipeline

Can I have some of that salt? I need it for cooking.

1 hour ago, Nari said:

They have 3 production pipelines. Those working on the content are not the ones working on the technical side of things.

But you don't keep plugging content from one pipeline into the main game immediately just because it finished.  Every new big of content has it's own issues that are just getting loaded on top of the existing ones.  

That's like programming 101.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:32 PM, Kirves said:

4. Permanent sleepers who haven't logged in for a month

On my island alone probably 1/4 of it cannot be claimed because of permanent sleepers. Can there please be a timer I don't even care if its a month but these people need to decay somehow.

this is imo the biggest issue , fat to much land is now available that we cant do anything with , some of it with gates blocking acces to resources and sea areas , unless u climb over with picks which is not really ideal if trying to farm 

3 hours ago, Nari said:

Can I have some of that salt? I need it for cooking.

You are still sucking the devs dicks I see, I swear you could suck a golfball through a god damn garden hose. People don't like how the devs are handling the game, who the fuck are you to tell them they are being unreasonable. You are the minority thinking the devs are doing a good job... Not those who keep calling them out for their pathetic attempt at game development.

21 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

You are still sucking the devs dicks I see, I swear you could suck a golfball through a god damn garden hose. People don't like how the devs are handling the game, who the fuck are you to tell them they are being unreasonable. You are the minority thinking the devs are doing a good job... Not those who keep calling them out for their pathetic attempt at game development.

Patience is a virtue. Call it whatever you want I have plenty of things to complain about regarding Atlas and the workflow at Grapeshot but whining on the forums like a child is not productive.

Edited by Nari

19 minutes ago, Nari said:

Patience is a virtue. Call it whatever you want I have plenty of things to complain about regarding Atlas and the workflow at Grapeshot but whining on the forums like a child is not productive.

Telling them you are not happy with how they are treating their player base is not whining, it is valid feedback, look at the games numbers... 15k on  SUNDAY... last week they had 30k...the fact you still cant understand this shows just how much you know about anything regarding a paying customer. If the customers are not happy how things are going, they tell the service provider, and the service provider then changes things to provide a better service for their customers, well, except in this case were the service provider just says fuck you and makes everything worse.

I sincerely hope you never work in a job where you have to deal with paying customers...

Edited by Faicorf

23 minutes ago, Nari said:

and you think that wait and see is the way to go here ?

it didn't work for ARK so why should it work with Atlas and pretty much the same team of Devs?

they show the same attitude they did 4 years ago: adding crap no one really asked for and procrastinating fixing bugs or major annoyances (of which some still exist in the final version and make game play a chore to some extent.

i usually am patient myself but when people have a learning curve that points south in combination with a float-like bloated ego then i'm losing my patience.

when none of the pipelines really works it's time to see an engineer or a mechanic.

so far they only pissed off players by balancing what wasn't needed (stone structures) and not fixing what can be considered crucial (ships sinking)

so please tell me which pipeline actually does work ?