Sign in to follow this  
A_Roland83_

minimum game requirements?

so the game say's that at least 4GB and i5 cpu is needed to play this game, i have 16gb ram and the i5 processor. gpu is R 9 200 series.i know it is not the best out there but yet i should be able to play it without problems. But what seems to be my problem is like i can be playin the game for let's say 5 hours without any hick-ups. And all of a sudden my game freezes and pc restarts or needs to be restarted. i can be standing perfectly still when it happens, or when a friend sends a message or invite for voicechat. It is so random that i don't know what could be causing the problem, like i said sometimes i play hours in a row no problem and sometime i play half hour and it happens. anyone can help me? i would like to contact the game developers but i can only submit ticket for official servers. anyone plz help; thank you

play low memory

This game may have low requirements but as you and others know; more everything is better. I am running mine at 32G, 1080 ti, i7 but my i7, 20g, dual 970s cant handle it unless on low/med.

You just have to adjust and tweak some of your settings/options. And oh, if you dont, get an SSD. BIG difference.

2 hours ago, A_Roland83_ said:

so the game say's that at least 4GB and i5 cpu is needed to play this game, i have 16gb ram and the i5 processor. gpu is R 9 200 series.i know it is not the best out there but yet i should be able to play it without problems. But what seems to be my problem is like i can be playin the game for let's say 5 hours without any hick-ups. And all of a sudden my game freezes and pc restarts or needs to be restarted. i can be standing perfectly still when it happens, or when a friend sends a message or invite for voicechat. It is so random that i don't know what could be causing the problem, like i said sometimes i play hours in a row no problem and sometime i play half hour and it happens. anyone can help me? i would like to contact the game developers but i can only submit ticket for official servers. anyone plz help; thank you

Actually sounds like a GPU problem.  Like the GPU is failing or your power supply is failing causing you to restart.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hodo said:

Actually sounds like a GPU problem.  Like the GPU is failing or your power supply is failing causing you to restart.

shouldn't i have the same problem then when i play squad or post scriptum? i doesn't happen on those games. and they are pretyy big games as well

15 hours ago, DOA said:

play low memory

This game may have low requirements but as you and others know; more everything is better. I am running mine at 32G, 1080 ti, i7 but my i7, 20g, dual 970s cant handle it unless on low/med.

You just have to adjust and tweak some of your settings/options. And oh, if you dont, get an SSD. BIG difference.

yeah i tried that as well still having the same problem :/

3 minutes ago, A_Roland83_ said:

shouldn't i have the same problem then when i play squad or post scriptum? i doesn't happen on those games. and they are pretyy big games as well

yeah i tried that as well still having the same problem 😕

It depends on if those games draw the same load on your GPU.

Just now, Hodo said:

It depends on if those games draw the same load on your GPU.

ah ok thx, well guess i'll be looking to do some upgrades soon then. thx matey

3 minutes ago, A_Roland83_ said:

ah ok thx, well guess i'll be looking to do some upgrades soon then. thx matey

I had the same issue a year ago when I upgraded my GPU but didnt do my PSU... and when I played games that were poorly optimized they would draw way more load on my GPU and cause my system to restart.  I ended up having to upgrade my PSU from the 650w to the 800w one I have now.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I had the same issue a year ago when I upgraded my GPU but didnt do my PSU... and when I played games that were poorly optimized they would draw way more load on my GPU and cause my system to restart.  I ended up having to upgrade my PSU from the 650w to the 800w one I have now.  

well my PSU is from XFX pro850W so probably will only need to upgrade my GPU then, but i agree the problem might as well be that the game is poorly optimized right now

Edited by A_Roland83_

6 minutes ago, A_Roland83_ said:

well my PSU is from XFX pro850W so probably will only need to upgrade my GPU then, but i agree the problem might as well be that the game is poorly optimized right now

That is DEFINITELY a problem, the game is really poorly optimized right now.

• Like 1