Sign in to follow this  
Chickfabulous

Not quitting but done defending Atlas

I very rarely get this mad at a game that I truly love to play.  In the last 24 hours I’ve stop being a pirate and turned into a keyboard warrior, tweeting and posting on the forums because I’m angry and insulted by the devs.

I love atlas, I played potc years ago and man it was fun, this was bringing back nostalgia and I loved it.  This game is EA so there’s going to be bugs and issues cool I get it, but this stone crafting change has no place in this game and given the patch notes you don’t care about the 800 plus comment thread, or the countless other threads, reddit post, or tweets you’ve gotten.  If you want to put metal in fine add 5 metal whatever, you’re ignoring the organic paste issue and you aren’t getting WHY it’s an issue.  You are forcing 100s upon 100s of players to travel multiple grids to farm paste.  You have to make it there because SAP weighs a ton, compared to it in paste form.  So my hours of wanting to explore after base building a few hours a day is gone.  Because I now get to waste my time going to farm paste.

You made mistake and can fix it, the community has voiced their opinions and you do not care. 

Ill play atlas but im done recommending this game to anyone.  I will not defend this game when you spit in our face and made it clear you don’t care what the community says.  

Best way to put it, you’re like a little kid who invites his friends over to play a game BUT you make all the rules, you make all the decisions, right wrong or indifferent, then wonder why no one wants to play with you anymore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sand man said:

Great film, need to watch it again soon

You know what's really sad. Not only is that scene very fitting, so is the title of the movie.

'Dumb and Dumber' for those of you not familiar with it.

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chickfabulous said:

I very rarely get this mad at a game that I truly love to play.  In the last 24 hours I’ve stop being a pirate and turned into a keyboard warrior, tweeting and posting on the forums because I’m angry and insulted by the devs.

I love atlas, I played potc years ago and man it was fun, this was bringing back nostalgia and I loved it.  This game is EA so there’s going to be bugs and issues cool I get it, but this stone crafting change has no place in this game and given the patch notes you don’t care about the 800 plus comment thread, or the countless other threads, reddit post, or tweets you’ve gotten.  If you want to put metal in fine add 5 metal whatever, you’re ignoring the organic paste issue and you aren’t getting WHY it’s an issue.  You are forcing 100s upon 100s of players to travel multiple grids to farm paste.  You have to make it there because SAP weighs a ton, compared to it in paste form.  So my hours of wanting to explore after base building a few hours a day is gone.  Because I now get to waste my time going to farm paste.

You made mistake and can fix it, the community has voiced their opinions and you do not care. 

Ill play atlas but im done recommending this game to anyone.  I will not defend this game when you spit in our face and made it clear you don’t care what the community says.  

Best way to put it, you’re like a little kid who invites his friends over to play a game BUT you make all the rules, you make all the decisions, right wrong or indifferent, then wonder why no one wants to play with you anymore.

SO I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT FOR WEEKS!!!! 

All i got was fan boy back lash and trolled...

I told you so

i told you so 

I told you so

• Like 1