The alphas are out of control. I am sick of taming and re-taming and re-taming yet again all our beasts because stupidly OP alphas keep glitching inside our fully enclosed animal pen. It has a roof and all and filly foundationed but they still spawn inside.

There level's are also stupidly nuts. With wild beast max level being around level 30 why are alphas spawning at around 300 max? That is a STUPIDLY HIGH boost they are getting. Least in ARK they followed the same level ranges as normal dinos and had a bit of a stat boost, they were still a threat if you were not preped for them but could be managed with a good enough tame or three.
But the stat increase these alphas in atlas are getting from 30 normal to 300 is HUGE even without any stat boosts. And when you get 2,3 even 5 spawning in your area wtf are you to do?!

Our mate just wasted 15 bombs and died 4 times trying to kill a single alpha snake, and there were still 2 more happily eating all our tames with nothing we could really do to stop them. 

As he stated in discord and I quote:
"yeah, it took me 15 grenades to kill that snake, and 4 deaths!!
and I am lvl 51!!!
The alphas are not in a good, fun state right now.
and seeing the rino and elephant die with nothing I could really do about  was a tad  frustrating."

Tone down the spawn rate and level range of the alphas on normal islands. With the high nerf to fire arrows damage we have NOTHING to defend against them outside trying to aggro them and run like max hoping to lour them away.  Because this is so freaking stupid seeing all these super OP alphas and having not a hope in the world to really do anything against them.

Edited by Taiine