Sign in to follow this  
Döschl

HEY DEV'S!!!! Breeding is impossible!!!!

i tried to breed a bear in temperate clima. its an optimum place for that. we can spend heat with fireplaces BUT WTZF should i do with heat waves??????? no possibility for an intervention!!! can you pls fix this fcn mistake???????? i lost 2 iuvenate bears after 12 hours. that cant be in your interest for a good game!

Edited by Döschl

From what i managed to observe, the character (don't know about the tames) gets less debuffs from temperature in an enclosed room.

So maybe you should try to enclose a breeding space and check if this helps. But thats just my speculation

This thread might be worth reading but I think the OP failed to inject enough energy into the thread title or text. Needs moar exclamation points and question marks. 

3 minutes ago, dawid2991 said:

From what i managed to observe, the character (don't know about the tames) gets less debuffs from temperature in an enclosed room.

So maybe you should try to enclose a breeding space and check if this helps. But thats just my speculation

i have an enclosed room...and go out, ig the heat is outside lower....bring the bear in water didnt help. i dont know why. 

3 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

This thread might be worth reading but I think the OP failed to inject enough energy into the thread title or text. Needs moar exclamation points and question marks. 

the question is: how can i cool down my bear?????? understand? its not difficult or?

37 minutes ago, Döschl said:

i have an enclosed room...and go out, ig the heat is outside lower....bring the bear in water didnt help. i dont know why. 

the question is: how can i cool down my bear?????? understand? its not difficult or?

People who aren't stupid generally put a small pool in their enclosure.

I'm not saying anything I'm just saying.

6 minutes ago, gadefence said:

People who aren't stupid generally put a small pool in their enclosure.

I'm not saying anything I'm just saying.

but the cool water doesnt help! i go with my bear in deep ocean...dient work. and btw how can i build a pool??????

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

When I read the title this is what ran through my head.

imposibru.jpg

I believe the current consensus it to breed in polar regions where you wont get hit by heatwaves as much and then just manage the cold using various heat sources.  As others have mentioned, having an indoor "pool" (building over water) can help in the cases where it does get too hot.

8 minutes ago, Bastian Auryn said:

I believe the current consensus it to breed in polar regions where you wont get hit by heatwaves as much and then just manage the cold using various heat sources.  As others have mentioned, having an indoor "pool" (building over water) can help in the cases where it does get too hot.

water doesent help!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Döschl said:

water doesent help!!!!!!!!

I have not personally tried it but others have claimed it does work.  I really can't say for sure.  I am also not sure if the Polar regions even get heatwaves... if not, then water cooling becomes a non-issue as the only problem becomes managing how much heat you have.

11 minutes ago, Bastian Auryn said:

Water does absolutly Nothing.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

On last weekend i tried 2 times to breed Bears (from Friday to Sunday).

At first, i stay on A11, the weather conditions in this grid are possible for breeding bears.
I handle the Temperatures like:

cold -> campfires 1-3.
hot (>22°C) -> force-feed the juvenile like ARK creatures healing mechanic.

until they have enough health to stay alive without campfire & force-feed during the cold & hot weather situations.

The juvenil bears are eating from the feeding-trough at about 11% maturing.
I watched them about the last 3h of the first 8h maturation time span, without Temperatur regulations, they survived.

But the bigger problem was the "no food consumption" feature from the tamed animal's during my offline time.
All my juvenile bears died based on this feature cause they permanently loos life and must eat to gain live.
In my case the bears need 8h for 17,8% maturation, so i need to stay online for about 40h.
With the automatic inactivity logout feature it's impossible for me (sleeping & working) to breed bears.

I must take care of my health and sleep.

My Fazit: There is no relation to breed animals against taming.
Taming: ~30min
Breeding: 4h Gestation, 40h Maturation.

And i don't know the Bonus of the imprinting feature.
Do it equals or overtake the time loss?

My considerations:

- 2h Gestation, or less
- 20h Maturation, or less
- Juvenile animal's don't stop eating up to there adult part, during absence of the character, like offline.
- The temperature sensitive can be a little bit lower, but i can deal with the current mechanic, so for me it's ok.

Dear Developer,
please take this in mind and consider some adjustments.

• Thanks 2

On 1/28/2019 at 12:55 PM, Akyoshi said:

Hi everyone,

On last weekend i tried 2 times to breed Bears (from Friday to Sunday).

At first, i stay on A11, the weather conditions in this grid are possible for breeding bears.
I handle the Temperatures like:

cold -> campfires 1-3.
hot (>22°C) -> force-feed the juvenile like ARK creatures healing mechanic.

until they have enough health to stay alive without campfire & force-feed during the cold & hot weather situations.

The juvenil bears are eating from the feeding-trough at about 11% maturing.
I watched them about the last 3h of the first 8h maturation time span, without Temperatur regulations, they survived.

But the bigger problem was the "no food consumption" feature from the tamed animal's during my offline time.
All my juvenile bears died based on this feature cause they permanently loos life and must eat to gain live.
In my case the bears need 8h for 17,8% maturation, so i need to stay online for about 40h.
With the automatic inactivity logout feature it's impossible for me (sleeping & working) to breed bears.

I must take care of my health and sleep.

My Fazit: There is no relation to breed animals against taming.
Taming: ~30min
Breeding: 4h Gestation, 40h Maturation.

And i don't know the Bonus of the imprinting feature.
Do it equals or overtake the time loss?

My considerations:

- 2h Gestation, or less
- 20h Maturation, or less
- Juvenile animal's don't stop eating up to there adult part, during absence of the character, like offline.
- The temperature sensitive can be a little bit lower, but i can deal with the current mechanic, so for me it's ok.

Dear Developer,
please take this in mind and consider some adjustments.

This.