Sign in to follow this  
DIDIBR

CSTG on I2 using HACK

Big One CSTG catch using the Hack with Cannons underground. My lion can not bite when he shoots (repeated shots like a machine gun) against houses on the island. Faces With the name 123, 151515, 64334 and SQUARES.
I do not buy any more from these developers, all complaining and not taking action.

20190125155517_1.jpg.08bb63ee9d9bdc7497ee9e79748d3c7c.jpg

Edited by DIDIBR
  • Sad 4

Why people have to cheat in these games is beyond me ??  i guess there so bad at games that they have to cheat.

I was with Didi today. They were hacking. If we can see, the Devs have no excuse not to be able to get rid of it. 

1 hour ago, Chief said:

I was with Didi today. They were hacking. If we can see, the Devs have no excuse not to be able to get rid of it. 

Thats why i left offical today too. Not with the stress and wasting my time trying to play a good pvp game. Sadly with everything going on id rather not play the game to be honest. I just cant handle when people cheat.

• Like 1

Bump cause CSTG have hacked in front of us. Seen one flying around in the middle of the ocean. stopped. looked at our brig. and then ran thru the air away from us.

1 hour ago, wakko151 said:

Bump cause CSTG have hacked in front of us. Seen one flying around in the middle of the ocean. stopped. looked at our brig. and then ran thru the air away from us.

I wonder when the Devs decide to start kicking these players and banning them. It will generate more sales when they keep coming back with new steam accounts.

• Like 1

so true. They would often dev wipe entire tribes for cheating. It made people not want to be associated with it. Wish they would straight up announce and stream a dev wipe. What better way to show the community that they take this kinda crap seriously.