jabnlab

Bear Vanished

So our bear has vanished. Put him away in his pen this morning, which is fully enclosed, stone, and 3 stacked foundations high, and that is surrounded by a 4 high stone wall. I needed to use him this after noon and he was no longer there. No death message, not under the floors, just gone.

Any idea where he could be, or is it gone forever? my wife and I are the only ones in the tribe that have been on today, and the other 2 people in my tribe are my brothers and they only play on weekends.

Edited by jabnlab

Well my rhino disapeared too... No log message, no info what happend. Just gone. And I have stored it on stacked foundation, enclosed.

We've lost Bears, Wolves, Elephants, Rhinos, all of them to basically nothing, just POOF, gone.  Love it.  It's EA but man is it frustrating as hell losing shit you spent time acquiring only for it to just disappear with a fart.  The BEST one by far is watching our Elephants float off into the sky without being able to get them back(Yes, even tried whistling, etc, still nothing) and one of our bears.   They believe they can fly!

Edited by Retarded Bird

Well that just sucks, been a rough week for us, lost our elephant yesterday to an angry pack of rhinos, and now the bear just vanishing. And our small company just started our 1st galleon. Glad we are getting another 2x weekend

Yep told my bear to go onto the boat and he bounced up and down for 10 sec then vanished into thin air. Now taming is so buggy pain to get another high level bear. No death message or anything 3 days later. 😐

I lost my bear running into another guys taming pit.

He made it so it was a part of his base with teal roof,so you couldn't really see it was a pen..so he just stuck there starving now 😢

We've lost a bear, it was on a boat and while sailing it started to bounce up and down going into the air.

It then started to move further and further into the distance getting higher. I'm shouting no no come back, it was never seen again. Very frustrating. 

We also found a cow someone had tamed floating in the middle of the ocean yesterday. Maybe this is where they end up ?

We tamed 4 bears this weekend to replace the 1, 1 fell through the map when I put it on the boat and died seconds later, but we made it home with the other 3. Still have them today, but every patch they get stuck in the floor and I have to rip the floor out. Oddly though, my elephant, chicken or cow are never stuck in the floor, just the bears.

6 hours ago, Strategos said:

We also found a cow someone had tamed floating in the middle of the ocean yesterday. Maybe this is where they end up ?

I found someones bear yesterday in ocean myself. I felt bad leaving it but nothing that you can do if it aint yours. was a level 35 and out in N9 

7 hours ago, Strategos said:

We found an elephant in the middle of the ocean. Couln't claim it so we asked in global, waited a few minutes then left it

We had one of our bears disappear out of our base in L9 and found it in the ocean near the boundary to the south on the L10 side of that boundary.   I have seen lots of tamed animals floating in the sea.  I'd suggests looking in surrounding regions for your lost pets.  That's where we found ours.  

8 hours ago, Strategos said:

Some of them maybe. Most times I lose mine when loading on a ship, I see a death message, so pretty sure they are not floating in the ocean somewhere.

this happened last night while I was riding a bear.  Started bouncing like it was stuck with me on it and then poofed from right under me!  Took me forever to find and tame this one to lose it in the same night.  Seems like it is getting worse with bugs not better.  Stop putting out new content and fix the game as is first.  This is ridiculous.

and not my first loss either.  First Elephant I tamed I put on the boat and watched it float into the air then glitch through the earth and die.  I have logged out with tames secure and come back to multiple tames missing.  They have nerfed weapons so damn bad and made us so squishy that the only way to survive is with tames and yet I cannot keep my tames for the life of me.  Same thing happens with Crewman.  I start sailing to see them bouncing off the left or right of the ship in the water and air only to just disappear in thin air.  I have anchored and unseated them to find them sweeping the bottom of the ocean and not die from drowning but a random manta ray or shark.  So they are not really there and glitched out but are there enough to get attacked.  So far I have lost so many tames/crew members/and gear to glitches is makes my head implode.  Now we are dealing with griefers and exploiters in our zone.  Why is there not an active team of GM's IN GAME to be Sheriff's and take care of as many of these issues as possible?!?!  EQ managed it.....WOW managed it....several games have taken the time and pride in their product and customer base to make sure they were taken care of.  Why does this company not?  My company is a huge presence in the gaming community and we started out several strong on this game.  It has so much potential but all these issues has made many rage quit not because of the bug but more the lack of regard for the customer.  We are trying to help you make a better game and you are messing it up worse and worse every day.

I never thought pigs could fly until I seen it with my own eyes.

Edited by DannyUK

I've been having trouble with the game crashes while mounted to creatures, and while logging back in its attacked and killed.  They set to neutral but I think because Im mounted to it when I crash they do not defend them selves.  Lost high levels cats and wolves to this. 😞

Our elephant went poof yesterday logged off they were in our pen with our other animals and then poof gone. :/. 

Edited by Lillywen

On 1/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, jabnlab said:

So our bear has vanished. Put him away in his pen this morning, which is fully enclosed, stone, and 3 stacked foundations high, and that is surrounded by a 4 high stone wall. I needed to use him this after noon and he was no longer there. No death message, not under the floors, just gone.

Any idea where he could be, or is it gone forever? my wife and I are the only ones in the tribe that have been on today, and the other 2 people in my tribe are my brothers and they only play on weekends.

I have had that happen too but with me my animals were inside the foundations. Hold H to see if any are in it if soo you will have to demolish it to get him or her out

Same with our bears, a hell lot of time wasted and this game is pure frustration.

Surely there is a team to sort these bugs out? I mean they are pushing small updates almost everyday why can't they just rectify the problem and put it in with the updates? Can't be that hard surely. They want us to test the game but do not listen or understand what the community are saying. We understand it is early access but come on it is pointless taming if you can't solve this.

Nobody can enjoy any new features and ideas of the game when the basics do not work properly. FIX BUGS FIRST!

• Like 1