Sign in to follow this  
Valravn

Weather.

Hi guys, I know you're guys busy at fixing and making game looks betther. Thats why Im suggest you to add rainy weather without Typhoons. You guys did a great job with weather system during sailing and I really like your rainy weather with that ambient sound when you inside the structures. But seems like I cant really enjoy it couse there always laggy Typnoons 😄 rektin my ship a part. Maybe you can add only few of them but really really strong ones,  that we can see on our maps during storms, and try to avoid it or use it. Maybe  they can form from a whirlpools for 10-20 sec before that rektin people ships apart. dunno 🙂

One more thing. We start to sailing to the north pole really often for treasure hunting. But there no weather, only fog. Feels really boring when we start sailing back at night, everyone just want to leave and go to sleep. I dont know what ur game engine capable of, but can you try to add some snow, maybe snow storms is that possible. At least without dynamic material shaders that you guys have during rain.

And thanks you guys for your work for fixing and updating a game really often. 🙂

press f to pay respect

426071517004af933e440a0c0fe57b1a.png.1eb574555ffe5d40580c8d2633bffda4.png

Edited by Valravn