Pointy

Structure ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts

Has anyone figured out how to use ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts with structures to use base resources?

I tried to test with the following code...

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_Floor_Stone_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Stone_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Which almost works but it wants 32759 types :classic_ohmy:834910_20190124190739_1.thumb.jpg.5cb8b4cc36d7b1e9a595f1534969c8a2.jpg

Looking at the devkit there is another property ForceMultipleResourceTypesRequirement, but adding this causes an unknown property warning on server start.

It might just be that this is not implemented for Atlas yet, but if anyone else has figured it out please let me know.

Id like to know this too, theres got to be some way to find out the code of the new resource variation mechanic in crafting.

On 1/27/2019 at 6:04 AM, Pointy said:

I am guessing that this is simply not fully implemented for Atlas yet.

The good news it was working at one point, but you know the devs they fix one thing and break another.  This just happened to be it.  Maybe it will get fixed or someone will find the new variables needed for it to work correctly again.

3 hours ago, puppetec said:

The good news it was working at one point, but you know the devs they fix one thing and break another.  This just happened to be it.  Maybe it will get fixed or someone will find the new variables needed for it to work correctly again.

The command itself does work, just not if you want to use base resource types.

For example if you use  PrimalItemResource_Thatch_Root_C in place of the PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE_C, it works perfectly, but it's no good it you want a grid wide override.

As i said above I suspect the ForceMultipleResourceTypesRequirement property is not implemented.

11 hours ago, Firedragon said:

I have reported the bug here:

Thanks, lets hope they look into it.

I literally just did tonight, lol.  I saw this post while I was searching around for how to do it and figured i'd drop by to leave it in case anyone else comes across this.  It's the same as ARK, but with the names from ATLAS, obviously. This goes in

(YourServerLocation)\ShooterGame\Saved\(ServerName)\Config\WindowsServer(or LinuxServer)\Game.ini

It should look something like this:

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

(Other Game.ini Settings)

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemShip_Plank_Wood_Medium_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Metal_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

This would make the Medium Planks cost 1 Fiber, 1 Metal, 1 Thatch, 1 Wood.  You can find the ItemIDs here: 
https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs

EDIT:

(Figured I'd leave a small explination to help if people are confused by any of the settings. Changes are in Bold.)

Don't forget to append the _C.  I wasn't putting the _C at the end and that was causing it to not work.

Change the 1.0 if you want to change the cost.  Example:

• (ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=204.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false) would make it so the item would require 204 Fibers(any type).

Change "bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false" to "bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=true" if you want it to require a specific type of resource.  You can find the specific resource name in the ItemIDs link posted above.  Example:

• (ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_Root_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=true)

If you do it for something that doesn't require Metal or Thatch or what have you, don't forget to remove/change that.  So for example, the Small Plank doesn't require Metal, so I removed the complete line from the Medium Plank above that required Metal and changed the Medium to Small as it is displayed in the ItemIDs page i listed earlier. Compare the below example to the above ini example for changes. Example:

• ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemShip_Plank_Wood_Small_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Hope this helps someone else in the future 🙂 

EDIT: I made a topic for this and added a more detailed explanation of how it works and how to customize it here: 

Edited by Exodious