Heki

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH LOCATION - EU PVE (SIREN CALL) SERVER

Ahoy Mates! 

me thought it would be a lot easier to find your Location of the Fountain if we divide the already existing topic by one for each server.

So me started  a new Topic for Each Server

So here we are spreading the the

LOCATION OF THE YOUTH FOUNTAIN 

on the

EU PVE SERVER SIREN CALL -

So Please upvote and if u playing on EU PVE use this new threat. 

Heki 

• Like 2

I got it on C6 10 minutes ago, I followed this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pex0SFpdUBA

How do you do it? I spent 10 attempts(in c6) and only 1 could just get to the shore. About 20 animals stand on the shore and just wait when you run out of the water. Enter the cave - something unreal. 

O14 it is on ATM,

But some were around 2-3 h should be at C6
Corrections 3-6 hours

Edited by LaurisTM_LV

I have made approximate calculations of locations for FOY     (UTC/GMT+2h EET time ) from 2:30PM -7:30 PM location f8 then from 7:35PM-00:35 AM at h6 
I based them on ~5 hours on a sector by pattern (C6,D12,F8,G3,H6,M12,07,014) Hope it works and helps you all! 

7 hours ago, LaurisTM_LV said:

I have made approximate calculations of locations for FOY     (UTC/GMT+2h EET time ) from 2:30PM -7:30 PM location f8 then from 7:35PM-00:35 AM at h6 
I based them on ~5 hours on a sector by pattern (C6,D12,F8,G3,H6,M12,07,014) Hope it works and helps you all! 

based on that pattern it should be G3.. am I right? or do you count with that that they added second fountain? i dont know how it works with second one

16 hours ago, histidin said:

based on that pattern it should be G3.. am I right? or do you count with that that they added second fountain? i dont know how it works with second one

This is for one FOY, because I don't have any information about two FOY's at the same time. Have not seen in chat or during gameplay that they are two of them on one server active.