Robotukas

Rafts another annoying bug

Did you tested raft when actually you on someone raft? Did you realise if you end up on someone raft so you are trapped until you die? You can't escape from a raft. So much waste of time. You can jump on someone raft from the tamed animal and this how to happen to me by mistake. You can't get access from the body. I just can't understand if we are here to test buggy game so give us access to get the character out. Does it make sense? Ort give a function to kill myself instead I have to 30 min to die.

More I play the game more I understand what developers team are.

Edited by Robotukas
  • Sad 1

If you give punch with the stamina at zero, you will die in 1 minute ;)

it is horrible not to be able to get on other ships even for a ride in friendship .

I hope fix this in the future but always better than sinking your ship with exploit.

Well you guys know the reason for not jumping on other peoples Boat !

strange i did walk over so many rafts just 1 day ago when i was at the agen ruins for the Fountain of youth !i had no problem walking over a Raft ! sloops and higher,yes you hover kind of over them and with lag you mostly get stuck!but than you punch till stamina is empty and you die pretty fast................

54 minutes ago, Astanias said:

Well you guys know the reason for not jumping on other peoples Boat !

strange i did walk over so many rafts just 1 day ago when i was at the agen ruins for the Fountain of youth !i had no problem walking over a Raft ! sloops and higher,yes you hover kind of over them and with lag you mostly get stuck!but than you punch till stamina is empty and you die pretty fast................

It's only on pve server. And you can disable it for you own boat, the string to change in the game.ini is somewhere in the patchnotes. Sadly noone is doing it.

19 hours ago, John Whales said:

It's only on pve server. And you can disable it for you own boat, the string to change in the game.ini is somewhere in the patchnotes. Sadly noone is doing it.

If you do, you're leaving yourself open to attack by griefers. This fix was not really the best solution to the issue.

Why can't there be no option in the game mechanics where only company members weight registers on ships? Anybody else getting on it will not add to the weight. I don't know why they've had to do this feature where you get stuck, it's happened to me a couple of times but i've since tried to stay away whilst jumping near water.

Surely there is a way for other peoples weight to not register outside the company. The only solution right now to get free is punch until you have no stamina which will mean you lose health and die.

I have also made a topic about this and have gotten a reply from the support team (Amberenix). Who said:

Thank you for taking the time to send me your feedback on this. Please know that I’m letting our teams know how you feel so we can hopefully consider implementing changes. I appreciate the time you’ve taken in letting us know about this and also for your patience during this stage of development. Let me know in the future if you have any other reports, questions or concerns.

Take care and happy sailing!