Sign in to follow this  
iamwater kebab

i hope this trash ass game dies out

I have ragequit multiple times in Atlas. It always results in me ALT+F4ing then as soon as Steam has realised I have quit the game I normally load it back up, respawn at my base and think "Well, I am back on now, maybe do a little work around my base" and then I am back playing. 

As for the OP; if I didn't like something I wouldn't spend my time trying to kill it like SCORPIONSHAWN or yourself. I would do the mature thing and uninstall and go play something else. As for you comment of: "how much do you get paid?!^^" - you should maybe get a job, it was $20 😛

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pizik said:

As for you comment of: "how much do you get paid?!^^" - you should maybe get a job, it was $20 😛

The kid thinks he's a shill.

3 hours ago, iamwater kebab said:

worst game ive ever played, trash live game support 

i have no clue what the devs are thinking with this game

like 50% people already stopped playing, maybe listen to feedback and not roll out a trash ass patch aun not fix any problems 

trash ass fucking game

Bye Felicia

35 minutes ago, Nari said:

I know what I signed up/paid for. Unlike the OP and many others.

This,  I also have never rage quit once.  Not when 5 hour delayed updates caused an island raid we were doing to remove a hostile force from our zone almost collapsed and turned a 2 hour raid into  14 hour siege.  Not when we lost multiple ships to machine gun ghost ships.  Not when black butteryfly decided to target us and destroy almost our entire fleet.  Not even when the patches completely broke my game and made it so I was unable to reconnect, also mid pvp.  People really need to grasp what early access means and manage expectations accordingly.  It used to be people wet themselves with excitement for the chance to beta test a game even if it barely functioned.  Now its so many entitled kids thinking if its for sale on steam it should be finished completely yesterday, be flawless and built to order exactly how they want it to be and fuck everyone else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mndfreeze said:

It used to be people wet themselves with excitement for the chance to beta test a game even if it barely functioned.  Now its so many entitled kids thinking if its for sale on steam it should be finished completely yesterday, be flawless and built to order exactly how they want it to be and fuck everyone else.

When I bring this up it seems to fall on deaf ears. Not that I care but its perspective on how much has changed in the industry.

3 hours ago, iamwater kebab said:

how much do you get paid?!^^

im stuck more than a week now on a server and cant rejoin. a week not a single reply. 

this is by far the worst game ever published and with all the great patches to come its gomma be amazing

i hope you have fun wasting your intire life in this shit

Maybe create a new character? It's  not rocket science man, you have options.

25 minutes ago, iamwater kebab said:

actually deinstalled 

Good. It’s always better that toxic players take care of themselves. 

50% players already quit? 😂 Someone should stay in school.

I get personal opinions are based on personal experiences, but it makes me laugh that when those that don't experience such issues with the game that they get labeled as trolls and white knights whenever they post something positive.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:23 AM, iamwater kebab said:

worst game ive ever played, trash live game support 

i have no clue what the devs are thinking with this game

like 50% people already stopped playing, maybe listen to feedback and not roll out a trash ass patch aun not fix any problems 

trash ass fucking game

You seemed mad... a little angry, possibly even triggered.  

As my mom used to tell me... dont go angry, dont go sad, just go.  

On 1/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, iamwater kebab said:

how much do you get paid?!^^

im stuck more than a week now on a server and cant rejoin. a week not a single reply. 

this is by far the worst game ever published and with all the great patches to come its gomma be amazing

i hope you have fun wasting your intire life in this shit

This game is not "Published" and won't be for at least 2 years.

If you want to avoid disappointment in the future, avoid games labelled EA or Early Access.

4 minutes ago, Hambo said:

This game is not "Published" and won't be for at least 2 years.

If you want to avoid disappointment in the future, avoid games labelled EA or Early Access.

Besides the server problems, the game was more fun at launch than it is after a month of patches. Can't blame EA for that...

On 1/25/2019 at 2:45 AM, Elrood said:

Anyone who didn't rage quit Altas even once, please rise your hand 😅

* Hand Raised *

I have no problem with Atlas.  I've beta tested software for 25 years, including Microsoft (OS, Server and misc. products) and various games, and nothing unusual is happening here.

My only problem is with BattlEye, since the day it was implemented.  A couple of days ago I was finally able to actually START the game again but am now booted for alleged memory corruption, a problem that has been occurring with several major titles since at least 2008 (same issue, different games).

On 1/25/2019 at 4:45 AM, Elrood said:

Anyone who didn't rage quit Altas even once, please rise your hand 😅

*raises hand*

Just lost another barn full of tames to a f**king alpha snake.

Alphas do nothing positive for the experience. They are not a “fun challenge” they are a death sentence for tames and players.

You force me to mine distant metal nodes for stone structures (seriously f**k you), take away my ability to zipline with it, and don’t give me any alternative to slowly marching home through the killing fields of alphas and predators. 

THIS IS TERRIBLE GAME DESIGN

Please PLEASE try to play your own game for an hour, unlock stone, and try this shitty process for yourself.

Many people have personally told me that between the changes to stone buildings and the alphas, they don’t even want to sign in anymore.

But its ok, because you’re working on the really important stuff, like nerfing tamed dragons...what the actual f**k

1 hour ago, Endo Fett said:

Just lost another barn full of tames to a f**king alpha snake.

Alphas do nothing positive for the experience. They are not a “fun challenge” they are a death sentence for tames and players.

You force me to mine distant metal nodes for stone structures (seriously f**k you), take away my ability to zipline with it, and don’t give me any alternative to slowly marching home through the killing fields of alphas and predators. 

THIS IS TERRIBLE GAME DESIGN

Please PLEASE try to play your own game for an hour, unlock stone, and try this shitty process for yourself.

Many people have personally told me that between the changes to stone buildings and the alphas, they don’t even want to sign in anymore.

But its ok, because you’re working on the really important stuff, like nerfing tamed dragons...what the actual f**k

Dragons were pretty OP.