Sign in to follow this  
iamwater kebab

i hope this trash ass game dies out

worst game ive ever played, trash live game support 

i have no clue what the devs are thinking with this game

like 50% people already stopped playing, maybe listen to feedback and not roll out a trash ass patch aun not fix any problems 

trash ass fucking game

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4

So because you don't enjoy the game you want it to die. Well, what an approach.

Why don't you play smt else or just wait until the game is finished?

Edited by Willard
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

how much do you get paid?!^^

im stuck more than a week now on a server and cant rejoin. a week not a single reply. 

this is by far the worst game ever published and with all the great patches to come its gomma be amazing

i hope you have fun wasting your intire life in this shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

God how old are you ?

Sounds very childish to say something like that ! Probably not the right Game for you i would say

You know what makes a Game Bad ? People like you making comments like that !

• Like 2

this game will never be finished look at ark..

dont troll me willard i wasted like 300 hours in this game to find my character is gone. 

you gotta have a really good expierience playing this game

• Like 1

what makes games bad is a dev team that does shit and not listen to communit

@astanians 12 btw like itwould make a difference whats my age lol look at this shit game a lawless server with 40 people on it 200 ping and my internet is not the worst

tell me more about how great this shit is

no

one

cares

this

game

was

bad

since

the

release

• Like 1

I mean the fact you came here to show your frustration shows you actually care about the game. I too am frustrated and actually hope the devs will seriously get the ship back on track. They have had some really good adjustments and some flops as well. I expect this will keep happening. Their communication has been good at times but on the whole is pretty lacking. Some of the changes make sense and some don't. We don't know the ultimate direction of the team and in the long run some of the bad changes may make sense. Some of them may be premature to a change that is coming down the pipe at some point. I do not hope this game fails in the long run I have enjoyed the hell out of the first few weeks. I just hope they really work on the areas they are struggling at with communication and really taking some time to communicate changes and taking more time to feel and think out impactful changes before they drop them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamwater kebab said:

like 50% people already stopped playing, maybe listen to feedback and not roll out a trash ass patch aun not fix any problems 

trash ass fucking game

See you in game later..

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, iamwater kebab said:

@astanians 12 btw like itwould make a difference whats my age lol look at this shit game a lawless server with 40 people on it 200 ping and my internet is not the worst

no

one

cares

this

game

was

bad

since

the

release

That's the thing buddy. The game isn't released yet.

• Like 1

trash ass fucking game

Oh boy get ready for the fan boys to tell you that its your fault your not having fun lol

Your not alone man, so many people have quit or about to quit. Your anger only proves how much you wanted to love this game. 

another one gone...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, iamwater kebab said:

trash ass fucking game

Dont forget to close the door when leaving

• Haha 1

Sad how peoples reactions to a game they had high hopes and expections for are not being properly addressed by the developers.

And yes.. as someone mentioned earlier, hoping that the game will die is not a respectful approach to the problems.

Hoping instead that developers will address the feedback from the community and provide some kind of answer 🙂

Edited by Aleeya
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, Elrood said:

Anyone who didn't rage quit Altas even once, please rise your hand 😅

o/

• Like 2

I really want to go into Atlas and build, but that is not possible with the recent patch.

Instead I'm browsing the forums, hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel that will reawaken my desire to launch into the game 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Elrood said:

Holy.. I have to say you have extreme patience 😄 

I know what I signed up/paid for. Unlike the OP and many others.

• Like 3

Just now, Nari said:

I know what I signed up/paid for. Unlike the OP and many others.

Well, i new too - from ark history and issues, but even with that few times i did rage quit 😄. On the other hand I new I will be rage quiting in this game 😉 so everything according to expectation. 

• Like 1

Just now, Elrood said:

[...] everything according to expectation. 

^ Yep

how much do you get paid?!^^

im stuck more than a week now on a server and cant rejoin. a week not a single reply. 

this is by far the worst game ever published and with all the great patches to come its gomma be amazing

i hope you have fun wasting your intire life in this shit

So you've been stucked on the server for a week and can't connect but somehow you created this topic right after this new patch. Hmmm. Strange.

And your 300+ hours exactly show how much you hate this game 😄 sorry m8, just calm down, I guess they will revert stone structures resources change. People hate it. As long as we all are in the same boat idc to be honest.

Edited by Willard

no

one

cares

this

game

was

bad

since

the

release

Age explains a lot ! Because Comments and posts like that mostly come from very young gamers ! This is a pure Kids reaction !

And Hey do you even know they Game is not official released ? This Game is in Early access ,Release Date is in around 2 years .Maybe you should google what Early access means.

The game has the same problem as any other mmo, the last 10 years. An overhyped and pempered community who have high hopes and then wondering why the game isn't running smooth like world of warcraft, which was optimized over 15 years.

Dropping Playerbase after release is normal for each game. 

Bless had the same problem. Kiddies were overhyped cause of streamer and were disappointed, that they couldn't go raiding right at release day.

Negative reviews are always much louder then positive Feedback. So even if 90 % of the playerbase are satisfied with the current game. The other 10% will throw such Tentrum that they will scare each potential new player, who is informing himself about the game.

It even went so far. That trolls spent half a year in Bless reddit just to downvote each positive post and spread hate, even after stopping the game since release

because of trash people like you they don´t have to give a fuck. who cares about rage kids like you are one. 

i hope really people like you leave the game soon so that they actually get productive feedback

on the other side, I know how you get your character easily fixed (had that multiple times myself). 

just doesn´t feel to help you at all. hope you leave soon. 

Edited by Mephos
  • Haha 1