Najamal

Need help and advice against Chinese Invasion on EU-PvE 'B7'

There are around  4 billion possible IPv4 Addresses minus the reserved stuff + IPv6 which has very large set of available addresses. Now... how does one block IP Addresses which belong to VPNs? You cant. VPN Addresses change on daily basis. Port numbers don't help, they are just random. Packet inspection wont work because traffic already exited VPN endpoint.

Only thing that can determine region for most of the traffic is Steam from payment. 
Basically in terms of privacy and other stuff region locking players is impossible.

They need to fix the rules of the game. To make this stuff impossible.

• Thanks 1

One flag per person or first flag when two players are in the company (more player in company more flags they get - prefer this method). Problem sorted because you can trace the company when you trace players and delete company or player. When they lose items and flags so it would no point for them to do this anymore. But until now - opportunities 😄

Edited by Robotukas

8 hours ago, Najamal said:

I just wrote ticket with screenshots ,names, storage box location and everything.

They did it right in front of my eyes, there was a major lag everytime they stood in front of box,

after that they where EMPTY!!!

It was inside the Home of our cooking lady, she will be mad when she comes on tonight....

They are still here and now very very toxic!

I'am in  fear they will loot everything.

They created LvL1 Chars and logged them of inside my Building.

Build some Walls around them. 

Why haven't they changed the pin code system to not use the keyboard input, mouse only, and scramble the keypad after each number is put in? Would go a long way into solving these brute force methods of cracking pin coded boxes.

52 minutes ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

Why haven't they changed the pin code system to not use the keyboard input, mouse only, and scramble the keypad after each number is put in? Would go a long way into solving these brute force methods of cracking pin coded boxes.

This would not help. Because a) info about keypad scrambling would still have to sit in memory. So with hack tools can bypass this. b) it would make legit people a lot of issues for people who want to use inventory. c) i read somewhere its even possible to bypass locked non pincoded inventories by using hack tools. Not sure if this is true.

Its about the rate at which somebody can enter pin codes. Meaning if somebody misses pincode 3 time you lock that pin entry for next 30mins or more.

Look at Rust. They have keyboard input for pincodes. But missing a pin multiple times drains your health resulting in killing you - but this would not help in PvE case. 

If you want more notice about this topic, get it on to somewhere else other than the official forums.

Get the topic going on reddit or another platform that does not have the potential to be locked / closed / censored.

I know your hoping that because this is the official forum, they will take notice and fix the problems, it is rarely the case nowadays that people listen directly to their customers and care more for bad publicity.

Maybe they are working on the issue - but a lack of response or comment from them translates as "we don't care ".

I am only in B6 so I guess I am next???

We already lost a lighthouse (don't know how yet), a ship stopped and people got off, 5 mins later it has gone.

50 minutes ago, Malaria Mason said:

If you want more notice about this topic, get it on to somewhere else other than the official forums.

Get the topic going on reddit or another platform that does not have the potential to be locked / closed / censored.

I know your hoping that because this is the official forum, they will take notice and fix the problems, it is rarely the case nowadays that people listen directly to their customers and care more for bad publicity.

Maybe they are working on the issue - but a lack of response or comment from them translates as "we don't care ".

I am only in B6 so I guess I am next???

We already lost a lighthouse (don't know how yet), a ship stopped and people got off, 5 mins later it has gone.

I wrote a ticket with screenshots.

3 hours ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

It wasn't "Pincoded" it was "Locked".

4 hours ago, Grimuald said:

Yep.. b7.. Same here. Stuff was Locked.. but it seems it wasn't locked enough...

Please report them as i did. Maybe it will help.

May i ask what company you are from on B7?

It should not be up to the player to protect the stuff against hackers. 

It's soooooo damn ridiculous, that u are reporting and looking at it for more than three days and no one takes notice about.

Where's battleeye? Where are the devs, who should prevent us from being hacked and harmed like that? Is it not an issue of the contract we got with them, accepted by downloading the game?

It's like going in a restaurant. Imagine there's a guest, who spits in every meal and the owner is just watching. And when I slap the guest, I gets kicked out of the restaurant  Does the owner really thinks, I will gonna eat there again?!

Where is our protection? Does we got no rights? Why can they act so long like this?! 

I'm on the neighbour sector. So what happens, if they're done in B7?? 

• Like 2

This is one sure-fire way to ruin an otherwise good PvE experience.

Feel sorry for the folks having to deal with this crap.  Hope things are addressed asap.  Keep up the tickets, keep up the reporting, capture video of the FPS spikes when having stuff hacked....  There must be a way to fight fire with fire.  Anyone know where their primary bases are?

So i was right, they did place more than one clame flag at once to steal land...

Quote from the newest Patchnotes:

Released Patches and Verified Notes

Current Version: v18.6

- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to place multiple claim flags at once.

And also:

v18.43

- Added extra protection to inventories to fix and prevent players from bypassing pincodes

Now i wonder, why is this company still in the game?

No consequences for Exploits?Even after a report that includes screenshots and all that?...Okay then.

Edited by Najamal
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Najamal said:

So i was right, they did place more than one clame flag at once to steal land...

Quote from the newest Patchnotes:

Released Patches and Verified Notes

Current Version: v18.6

- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to place multiple claim flags at once.

And also:

v18.43

- Added extra protection to inventories to fix and prevent players from bypassing pincodes

Now i wonder, why is this company still in the game?

No consequences for Exploits?Even after a report that includes screenshots and all that?...Okay then.

They don't punish player in game as far as i know. Its as if they want people to do these things for their own testing purpose.

Many of us have encountered people like this and nothing is done.

• Like 1