Najamal

Need help and advice against Chinese Invasion on EU-PvE 'B7'

Hello Pirates,

yesterday Chinese Companys started to take over the B7 Server.

Today they arrived at our claim and now they start to do "stuff" i don't understand because i don't have any PvP experience.

They do not react to anything written nor the ingame voice chat, to each other they talk in chinese/asien only, so i do not know what they want.

Therefor we don't know what to do and maybe someone can explain these mechanics.

They shoot each other and place body all over our claim,why?

They are able to place several Declaim Flags at once, how is that possible? Is that a skill?

They don't build anything, they just declaim, claim, destroy everything, build a 1x1 structure with a bed and leave,why?

They declaimed my neighbors claim even though  both of them where sleeping in the house, is that new? I didn't see anything in patch notes.

They allure agro animals in us, why?

We are scared to log out now.

Snail games is chinese company based in Shouzu. This things it will never stop until Grapeshoot working with snail games. 

If they do like that try you do same thing get land back 🙂 Don’t let this type player donkeys to take your land

Edited by Robotukas
  • Like 2

They now sleep on the roofs and logged out inside some of our buildings, i don't understand whats going on and how this is PvE.

They don't want to trade nor anything else it seems and wistle all the time for no reason.

How can you behave like this is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Najamal said:

Can you drag their bodies?

They are able to place several Declaim Flags at once, how is that possible? Is that a skill?

Idk if it is a skill, but maybe when they arrive in Aliances every Company can a place a claim? so thats how they can place several flags at once? About how many claims we are talking about? more claims than ppl there are?

build a 1x1 structure with a bed and leave,why?

Maybe for scouting, see what you are doing after the attack? Maybe they want to come back and takeover the island, when you are gone? I mean they do this shit to scare you off and in case you stop playing the game, they takeover everything you left....

They declaimed my neighbors claim even though  both of them where sleeping in the house, is that new?

Thats the point I don't understand too, how can they place a flag if the place is contested with buddies.... Had seen something similar on our island, but they gived up after a long time trying...

How many ppl are they? How they arrived? Are they coming with rafts or with big boats? 

Maybe you can try to do an aliance with your neighbors?

Pls keep us to date what happens!

Good Luck!

Edited by Vollmondfee

well.. if they claim our stuff in PvE that´s basically it for me. we also live in B7, can you share some insight which island etc.? 

We are on Trito Enclave, they are from 2 Companys with almost the same name and alot of numbers. (Will not tell here because of name shaming)

They came with Brigantines and Beds they placed everywhere, 3 of them are on our Claim that is only 3 Flags large. (50% Water)

They declaimed/declaiming following Companys:

'Endless Rafting'

'wtf'

'Flinkers'

'Hemp Company'

'Pirates of the Caribian'

'Indinan Trading Company'

and now us 'O.S.T. Corp', all on Trito.

How many they are, i don't know, they come through Bed's.

As sone as some one leaves,dies,sleeps a new one will spawn at the bed.

Just checked, B7 shows only 9 people online. Not saying I doubt you but best thing is probably to record it and send it to support and pray for help (not really likely).

As I said I´m also part of B7 (other island). If they claim our trading post where 4 people are sleeping in the game is done for me and my company. We play PvE 

because we don´t want to deal with this kind of harassment 

I'am alone right now, it's only them talking in the chat.

I asked for help in the chat nobody gave answer, therefor it's only me. 😞

They claimed a large shipyard right in front of my window, i can see how they come and go on a bed that they placed on top if it.

1 Brigantine, wich they loaded up with stuff, just took of to "Spring Skerry" island.

'Man o War' and =BBUK= are over there, but nobody seem to be online.

Edited by Najamal

How is this possible? It is the same Company and only 1 guy placing the flags.

I don't understand that claim mechanic i guess.

https://imgur.com/5axjqQ7

Those are Declaim flags by the way.

Edited by Najamal

@Jatheish why chinese ppls can even play on a eu server?

There should be some districtions with IP or something.

Why ppls can still claim without any ristriction? One Claim per Player would be enough on a PVE Server.

Why bringing up new content , but no fixes for major bugs?

Yes its EA but i though EA is for fixing things and not for major content updates.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najamal said:

Hello Pirates,

Today they arrived at our claim and now they start to do "stuff" i don't understand because i don't have any PvP experience.

They do not react to anything written nor the ingame voice chat, to each other they talk in chinese/asien only, so i do not know what they want.

Therefor we don't know what to do and maybe someone can explain these mechanics.

They don't build anything, they just declaim, claim, destroy everything, build a 1x1 structure with a bed and leave,why?

They declaimed my neighbors claim even though  both of them where sleeping in the house, is that new? I didn't see anything in patch notes.

We also have issues with these kind of toxic Chinese players. Already had lots of losses because they are next to our base, unfortunately BUt we will report them within Player Reporting system and will yell on the forum until we are heard by Devs or a Game Master !

At this moment there's no way we can defend against these hackers who break into our house and stolen everything that was locked and also pin coded and sunk almost all our medium and big ships we had docked in our port.

Make full report about them, record them and send the tape to them/forum or show it to the world to stay away from these bastards whom also stream their toxic behavior on YouTube to earn subscribers in China.

We play on EU PVE Sirens Call 😞 

Edited by StefanKyle84
correction

2 hours ago, Najamal said:

Hello Pirates,

> They shoot each other and place body all over our claim,why?
Probably to lure animals? Like agro it on one body than next and so on hoping to kill sleepers?

> They are able to place several Declaim Flags at once, how is that possible? Is that a skill?
As far as i know 1 per person, so 5 persons would put 5 flags.

> They don't build anything, they just declaim, claim, destroy everything, build a 1x1 structure with a bed and leave,why?
Resource zone with ability to teleport to defend territory or something like that. 
Beside using this bed they can teleport and claim more moving easily between islands. 

>They allure agro animals in us, why?
To kill sleepers, make game unfun and claim your territory. 

They probably agroed animals to them first and killed them this way. So no sleepers.

Basically welcome to PvP in PvE where pvp is based solo on griefing technics and  your only contribution can be to plan and predeploy static defenses like walls, multiple floors on building and consistency in  sleeping in safe spot (4th floor without access from above) and keeping animals on 4rth floor of any building and some other stuff. 
Ah right, and as far as i know you HAVE to have to build out of stone or animals will break your buildings and kill sleepers. 

Edit:
Ah, forgot one thing - plan for animals to SPAWN on first floor so no direct easy access without doors to sleepers. 

Edited by Elrood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Elrood  Thank you, i just realized i bought the wrong game.

Because thats not my definition of PvE.

• Haha 1

Just now, Najamal said:

@Elrood  Thank you, i just realized i bought the wrong game.

Because thats not my definition of PvE.

Tell me more -.- I'm nearly done with this game on official server now even if my base is nearly griefers immune. Last changes (fountain and stone) overflowed my cup of bitterness. Maybe I will play in my own custom server/game later, but official servers are just broken. 

• Like 1

they should really start to care about this issues.

We are talking about "game breaking" bugs, exploits and wrong desicions.

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Lailyn
forgot something

26 minutes ago, Lailyn said:

they should really start to care about this issues.

We are talking about "game breaking" bugs, exploits and wrong desicions.

Unbenannt.JPG

Actually they don't have to care about it at all at this point.
Even if they fix everything, most of those reviews will stay negative. 
Not only because some people are just lazy and forgot to update it (forever) but because some have idiotic idea "it was broken, need to punish them for fixing it". But this is separate discussion actually. 
Additionally if someone is pissed probability that said person will write negative is way higher than if person has fun (cause said person is busy playing the game). 
Just look at some English top ones. 100+ hours played "I can't log in for 5 hours, trash game" written in pure rage and forgotten. Marked as "helpful" for a lot of people. 

From  financial standpoint as far as i know they have more incentive to abandon the game than fix it at this point and more negative reviews will not help us get better game in any way. Harm (financial) have been done and is impossible to fix. This means they are way past point where they should care at all about reviews. 

And if you look at what they doing - its obvious they don't.
They care now (maybe not only but hell lot) about people who actually amend their opinions - so streamers - because their audience will hear stuff like "hey, they fix XYZ I've asked"......

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Najamal said:

Ok they just opend up storage boxed that where locked...thats it, i'am done!!!!

That shouldn't be possible if you removed pins. If they did so please post bug report before you go... 😞 This would maybe help someone else before it happen few more times....

On the other hand, w
ith pins they could hack into them. 

Edited by Elrood

I just wrote ticket with screenshots ,names, storage box location and everything.

They did it right in front of my eyes, there was a major lag everytime they stood in front of box,

after that they where EMPTY!!!

It was inside the Home of our cooking lady, she will be mad when she comes on tonight....

They are still here and now very very toxic!

I'am in  fear they will loot everything.

They created LvL1 Chars and logged them of inside my Building.

22 minutes ago, Najamal said:

I just wrote ticket with screenshots ,names, storage box location and everything.

They did it right in front of my eyes, there was a major lag everytime they stood in front of box,

It was inside the Home of our cooking lady, she will be mad when she comes on tonight....

This really looks like a hack tool used -.- Hopefully they will get banned but i wouldn't keep my hopes too much. If they are using vpn's there is no actual technical way I'm aware to keep them banned indefinitely 😞 other as ban them next time it occurs as long as they want to spam money to rebay game every time their steam account get banned. 

29 minutes ago, Najamal said:

They are using cheats and Hacks 100%

But anyway, better look for a good unofficial.

1 hour ago, Elrood said:

This really looks like a hack tool used -.- Hopefully they will get banned but i wouldn't keep my hopes too much. If they are using vpn's there is no actual technical way I'm aware to keep them banned indefinitely 😞 other as ban them next time it occurs as long as they want to spam money to rebay game every time their steam account get banned. 

I work in IT but don't know much about Network Security.

Anyway wouldn't it be possible to restrict the use of VPN for this game? There are a few well-known VPN ports which are used by a lot of providers so it should be possible to block these ports or am I wrong?