Sign in to follow this  
mslander

lost everything

Just logged in after patch 1/24/19 my galleon blew up under my feet, a rattlesnake glitched through wall and ate all my team mates and some Chinese tribe just robbed my locked brig for all its goods. not sure WTF just happen but in one fell swoop you murdered my tribe grapeshot and we have been playing from the beginning every day I guess this is good bye thank for the memories   :*(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mslander said:

Just logged in after patch 1/24/19 my galleon blew up under my feet, a rattlesnake glitched through wall and ate all my team mates and some Chinese tribe just robbed my locked brig for all its goods. not sure WTF just happen but in one fell swoop you murdered my tribe grapeshot and we have been playing from the beginning every day I guess this is good bye thank for the memories   :*(

Which server you are? You could join us and we will find a way to make it another one. To build alone it takes time but if you do with two or free players it will take less time to build.

• Like 4

That is awful. I have space on my island if you want to ally and build on it. You can also join us if you want. I am located in F11 on NA-PvE

• Like 5

Oh 1st time eh , PLS im on my 3rd fresh start thanks to all these bugs and im not here complaining about it , its a early access and until they have different rules for pvp, pve this will keep happening.

• Confused 1

And the animals spawning in your building to me seems more like a exploit some people use to kill the guys sleeping inside , ive seen half the island 4 different sleeping groups killed in my alliance in 8hr time from mobs spawning inside , and ofc there was another group that aint even from the island claiming the buildings. Only reason i was saved was thanks to the airlock system i build and the wolf was stuck between the 2 walls , and the 1st thing i saw was the enemy claim flag just sitting right next to my building at the same time. Looked more and thwy had taken over half the island. From what i can think they seem to drag the aggro mob next to your building and get killed by it and then it aggros onto your sleeping bodie inside it and as you prolly have seen from boats and some buildings mobs can just ghost through some things.

• Like 1

Quite happy I haven´t experienced that much loss yet. Only thing is that I can tame a new shoulder ape every day cause somehow my ship keeps deleting my pet 

• Sad 1

We had 2 bears, 3 horses, a pig, a wolf and a cow in a large pen.  Walled off in stone.  Hadn't finished the roof yet.  3 stories tall.  Logged in next day to see an alpha horse, nothing else. Then they nerfed stone building.

• Sad 1

Thank you all for your comments and even inviting us to you tribe. At this time though I think our little tribe is gonna throw in the towel as this is a huge loss for us it took us almost a month to build that galleon as we all have other things going on IRL, not to mention we have had to rebuild at least 4 times from the start of this game cause of glitches, ghost ship attacks, and alpha nonsense :*( guess this is just the straw that broke the camels back. Good luck to the Rest of you and look out for the Chinese in D7 NaPVE its quickly becoming a problem as they can some how demolish your stuff even though there not part of your tribe maybe a possible hack.

At least you aren't being mocked like I was.. I was informed that it's an early Alpha, if I don't like galleons sinking for nothing I did wrong, I should GTFO.. nice, eh? 

I think you being a solo player is more commendable than joining a company.. with that said, I strongly recommend you stick to brigs over galleons. We have a decent sized company and even we're skipping on galleons for now.. it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for what we actually do on the game, risk far outweighs reward. 

What in the hell is the point of battleye if players continue to use hacks and not get banned? Is there anywhere to see total number of bans from battleye thus far?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mslander said:

I've lost count at how many times I've raged and said that's it i quit only to log back on the next day.

I can share your frustration, I've lost 5 ships mostly down to the game not me. These things are going to happen unfortunately but doesn't make it any easier.

On 1/24/2019 at 11:00 PM, mslander said:

If you decide to come back, you may want to take a sillier approach to the game.  (Hey, it mimics the dev approach, so it must be a good thing).  I, too, am a person with lots of other responsibilities.  I am in the game a lot, but I'm also afk quite often.  I've never built anything bigger than a raft, and I live on lawless.  The most serious thing I've done is getting screenshots of our local griefers who were sinking ships.  I reported them, and they've stopped.  (Although they still call me "bish" all the time, but seriously, they're adorable.  They're pretending to be in the Mob without a clue how to do that.)

I've had lots of adventures on my raft, including making a major salt run 12 zones away, running into a huge storm, which threw an empty raft at me with such force that I was on the empty raft rather than my own at the end of it.  I've been shot by SOTD and survived it, and gotten stuck in 3 separate shipyards.  I had the idea to do some major flotsam gathering this week and just lost it all to a cobra eating my large storage cabinet.  But what the hell..there's a 2x going on, so I thought I'd play with some cliff platforms for a while.  I'll get back to the flotsam once I've got a more secure location.  I wouldn't mind having some neighbors just as silly, so if you're inclined to piddle around, send me a PM, make a raft, and head over.  I'm thinking of opening a restaurant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1