Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy Jenkins

Can I report someone, who called me a nazi in chat?

It'll take about 2 weeks due to the backlog of tickets, but I'm sure eventually someone will look at it, however whether or not they get banned is up to how serious the offense was and how serious the mod looking at the ticket thinks it was.

Are you seriously posting about this? What are you 5 years old grow up and get over it man. People are gonna call you a lot worse in life so learn to deal with it and not run to other people to fix your problems that just pathetic.

Go raid his base instead and giblet his sleeping body. No pirate anywhere would ever cry to someone else to help them because someone called them a nazi.....

• Like 8

1 minute ago, zwt2135 said:

Are you seriously posting about this? What are you 5 years old grow up and get over it man. People are gonna call you a lot worse in life so learn to deal with it and not run to other people to fix your problems that just pathetic.

Go raid his base instead and giblet his sleeping body. No pirate anywhere would ever cry to someone else to help them because someone called them a nazi.....

1. I'm playing on a PvE server.

2. This guy spammed a bunch of foundations around my base, so I cant build.

3. He parked two sloops in front of my two shipyard, and now I can leave.

4. His company left me a message on a sign saying I'm in "their" area, and I should destroy my base. If not, my shipyard is staying blocked. He did this in a lawless area.

So yeah, calling me Nazi is just the iceing on the cake.

• Haha 1

well that sucks so don't cry about him calling you a nazi find a way to get even or make it 2x worse for him. Best way to deal with a bully isn't to tell on him it just makes it worse for you. Best way is to go up to him and punch him right in his nose. So translate that to how you can mess with him. Get a bunch of people on and fill your inv with rocks and sink his ships.

I honestly don't understand all the people who go around saying the best way to deal with someone be a no life shit in PvE is for you to start being a no life shit in PvE.

It'd be like if you notice your neighbours beating their kids so you try to get them to stop by beating your kid.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

1. I'm playing on a PvE server.

2. This guy spammed a bunch of foundations around my base, so I cant build.

3. He parked two sloops in front of my two shipyard, and now I can leave.

4. His company left me a message on a sign saying I'm in "their" area, and I should destroy my base. If not, my shipyard is staying blocked. He did this in a lawless area.

So yeah, calling me Nazi is just the iceing on the cake.

I doubt you should even be able to report him for name calling. However, if they are intentionally blocking your shipyard on a pve server, that would be considered grieving, which is definitely reportable.

if I were you I would go with the shipyard blocking

1 minute ago, gadefence said:

I honestly don't understand all the people who go around saying the best way to deal with someone be a no life shit in PvE is for you to start being a no life shit in PvE.

It'd be like if you notice your neighbours beating their kids so you try to get them to stop by beating your kid.

Yeah, this is just the typical toxic behavior of wildcard fans. Do what they do but do it even worse lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gadefence said:

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The whole point is to stand up for himself and fix his own problem. Your the sicko who's first thoughts is to beating children i'd go check on that one.

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I have a screencapture about it. If I submit a ticket, is he going to get banned?

I have seen some really bad name calling on here, race shaming, sex shaming, IQ shaming, it just doesnt stop!

Most of the time its people that are angry with other OP putting up topics that show flaws and bad direction the game. People are upset enough to post a problem they dont like about the game and you get trolls on here hurling insults at you with a pass as if its ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spiritwind said:

Sometimes I wonder why these people play on PVE servers lol.

They're the Chihuahuas that are afraid to run with the Big Dogs on PvP.

you should use a ignore system to deal with any name calling issue 

that solves the issue almost instantly without anyone needing to be banned 

this is a game that allows you to put other players in bondage and lock them up in cages against their will 

Edited by Daish

6 hours ago, zwt2135 said:

well that sucks so don't cry about him calling you a nazi find a way to get even or make it 2x worse for him. Best way to deal with a bully isn't to tell on him it just makes it worse for you. Best way is to go up to him and punch him right in his nose. So translate that to how you can mess with him. Get a bunch of people on and fill your inv with rocks and sink his ships.

You are far less good at giving advice than you think.

Edited by Not Happy

8 hours ago, zwt2135 said:

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The whole point is to stand up for himself and fix his own problem. Your the sicko who's first thoughts is to beating children i'd go check on that one.

The reason they're somewhat apt comparisons is because in both cases your perpetuate the problem rather then stop it. The proper fix for both is devs/admins and child protective services, respectively.

Here is the most important question: Why do you want them banned? Is it because they called you a Nazi or because they are griefing you?

Really ?? so what, theres alot worse names to be called than that.

But i do agree there are alot of Toxic arseholes in this game !!

Edited by sand man

Just now, sand man said:

Really ?? so what, theres alot worse names to be called than that.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather be called a nazi then a pedophile. At least nazis had good fashion sense.

Also iffy on nazi vs republican, but you know, synonyms and all.

Someone is more likely to get banned for acting like a nazi than for calling someone a nazi.    Your best bet is reporting them blockading you in, although I'm not sure that's bannable.

6 minutes ago, gadefence said:

Also iffy on nazi vs republican, but you know, synonyms and all.

Id say these days Democrats and Nazis go more hand in hand.  Have you seen Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer?? Lol

4 hours ago, Dorf said:

Id say these days Democrats and Nazis go more hand in hand.  Have you seen Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer?? Lol

I frankly think it's fairly insulting to think chuck and nancy could run something as efficient as the nazi war machine.

Edited by gadefence
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You guys live life how you want. There will always be bully's and if you let them walk all over you they always will. I speak from experience and have never had any issues with the methods I employ. Good luck

14 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I have a screencapture about it. If I submit a ticket, is he going to get banned?

I mean, where you being a Nazi? lmao. Stop being such a pathetic whiny child, and learn to grow a spine. Life is going to kick you in the crotch, a hell of a lot worse than being called a "nazi." Grow up, or spend your life in your "safe space" with your participation trophies.

1 minute ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

I mean, where you being a Nazi? lmao. Stop being such a pathetic whiny child, and learn to grow a spine. Life is going to kick you in the crotch, a hell of a lot worse than being called a "nazi." Grow up, or spend your life in your "safe space" with your participation trophies.

This is how you become part of the problem