Sign in to follow this  
WickedCricket

The stonewall requirement makes most of the map bad for settlements.

Hallo, Iive in the tundra region together with my company, the island/server is quite limited in terms of fiber and metal. That's fine, we can voyage for to get those and knew about that struggle when we moved there.  But this is a bit to much grinding just for a few walls and I feel like it's the wrong kind of grind.

Hope you guys can revert it.

the requirements could instead be for some kind of reinforced stone walls.

You could even make this more expensive for the same hp value as the old stone walls had.

Edited by WickedCricket

I'm with you here, me and my crew have been trying desparately to get organic paste up north... but either crashing, bad weather, or nonsense (glitches) sinks the boat every time... right now we are on attempt number 4 to get sap....

also... if fur is practically needed in the tundra, why can't we make it where it is needed most? It just makes no sense and punishes players who are in an already punishing environment in an already punishing game. Who needs to make fur in the desert or tropics? It's like making wood completely unavailable in the tropic/desert regions so you cant build shelter from the animals there.

• Like 1